Heartbreak //

One gone, one back.

 

Your POV

He gives you a tight slap on the face. Your eyes started to well up with tears as you cupped onto you cheek. 

He screamed, “YOU ! WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON ME HUH?! WITH THAT…… THAT, J O K E R?”

*JUNHYUNG?!?! WHY WOULD I DO THAT?*

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?”, you started to shout at him while sobbing. “HE’S NOTHING BUT A FRIEND TO ME. HE UNDERSTANDS ME THAT’S WHY I’VE BEEN HANGING OUT WITH HIM.”

He replied, “BLAH BLAH BLAH. Stop giving excuses to cover up about your relationship. I’m gonna breakup with you this instant. NOW. Leave this apartment, and never ever come back, EVER AGAIN.” He stressed his last words.

I packed my stuff and quickly ran out of the apartment, to me right now, this place is nothing but hell.

I started walking to the bus stop and I felt a tear drop on my face. I wiped the tear drop of and told myself to remain strong.

*That bastard is worthless. He doesn’t deserve my tears and my respect.*

The only person who I could think about now was Junhyung, I quickly ran to his house preventing people from seeing me in this mess.

Junhyung POV

I was drinking coke and suddenly my bell rang. I went to open the door and I was shocked when I saw her in a mess. 

“What’s wrong?” I asked her.

“He broke up with me. That bastard. He doesn’t deserve anything from me. He kicked me out of the house. Can I stay here in the guest room? I know it’s a bit shameless to ask but….. Yeah.”

“Of course you could! What kind of gentleman would I be if i rejected you? Come on in!!”

She sniggered. And that made me smile.

She literally explained what happened and I realized it was because of me, he broke up with her.

I felt really guilty and said, “Im so sorry to hear that. He must hate me a lot huh.”

“Its ok Junhyung. I’ve given up hope on him anyways.” She said calmly.

*She has given up on him?? Does this mean I have the chance to confess to her now? Alright then, here goes nothing……….*

“Hey uhmmmmm, I never really had the guts to say this but, since the first day I met you, I saw something in you. After hanging out with you, I slowly started to fall for you. All this things I’m saying is from the bottom of my heart.”

I took a coke bottle and kneeled down.

I continued, “Will you be my girlfriend?”

Your POV

*Was Junhyung really confessing to me…….. using his coke bottle? xD*

HHAHAHHAAHAHAH OMG.

I laughed out loud!

“Of course I would! How mean can I get if rejected you?” I said while choking on my laughter.

I continued, “Now you can drink your coke up, Mr. Joker!”

He stood up and carried me bridal style into his room, and laid me on his bed.

We laid side by side, enjoying each other’s presence and fell asleep.