We'll see about that

Kai’s Idol + Taemin’ crush= TaeKai

 

“And what am I obvious about?” TaeMin queried with one eyebrow arched. He had his arms folded above his chest as his back pressed against the leather chair.

“Well about you like JongIn of course.” SeHun said without hesitance. Blood came sipping to TaeMin’s cheeks as he looks at the innocent looking SeHun.

Yeah right innocent my , you brat!”  thought TaeMin as SeHun look at him with those puppy eyes. He’s the one who taught SeHun how to do those and he’s not going to fall for it.

“Well, who wouldn’t like him? JongIn is a nice kid.” TaeMin started off as he looks at the duo. He took a soft deep breath as his heart begins to beat out of tempo. He has to be calm if he wants to keep this away from JongIn. SeHun and LuHan look at each other with amusement. Denying is one of the sign of people in love, they both thought cheekily.

“Sure, JongIn is a nice kid… with a nice face, with nice smile, with a nice laugh” SeHun trailed before LuHan cuts in.

“With a nice voice, with a nice body and a nice…”

“!” LuHan and SeHun claimed together with a smile in their face, as if they imagine all of those. It made TaeMin’s face red all of the sudden and he don’t know why. It’s either the fact that they said the things that TaeMin always think or the fact that they was checking on JongIn. He doesn’t know for sure.

“Are you checking on JongIn?” a firm voice was filled with curiosity queried to the duo.  SeHun and LuHan turned to MinHo. It’s a miracle that the rapper was still here. They almost forgot him as they enjoy teasing the blonde.

MinHo on the other hand, was awed by the duo. He couldn’t believe that they could talk like that and made TaeMin almost out of words.

“What? Checking on JongIn? Us?” LuHan asked MinHo. TaeMin had his eyes fixed at LuHan. His hearts beats even faster as he waits for the answer.

“Puhh…. No, of course not...” SeHun said as he shook his head. TaeMin sighed of relief. He was surprised that he had holds his breath for a long time with noticing. However, he was glad to hear the answer. Well, that’s before SeHun continue more.

“But JoonMyeon Hyung does.” SeHun said with a smile. LuHan was nodding his head at the back. MinHo smiles with amusement at the new information he got. He never thought that his smiling friend does that to his dongsaengs. What’s more, MinHo could see TaeMin choking from the corner of his eyes. That’s something to see.

“He does?” Taemin stuttered as he leaned to the duo. LuHan and SeHun nodded in unison

“Yeah, he always had his eyes on JongIn. I’ve once caught staring at JongIn’s .” Sehun whispered the last words like it was something bad to say. Taemin, on the other hand, couldn’t believe with the information that he was given. JoonMyeon was a nice guy and decent one too! He wouldn’t such thing especially to his dongsaeng right?

“Yeah, and if you ask me, it’s not something weird too. JoonMyeon always play favorite especially with JongIn.” LuHan muttered as he sips some orange juice. His eyes keep on taking glances towards Taemin to see his reaction. He almost chokes when he saw TaeMin had his mouth open like a fish.

“Yeah… I’ve always jealous about that. Oh! Baekhyun Hyung too! He always pampered JongIn more than me…” Sehun said while he pouted. even though he’s the maknae and always got what he wants, he notice how differently yet similar his hyungs treat him and JongIn. Well, they’re the maknae even though JongIn always says that he’s older.

“BaekHyun? Well… he’s pretty close with JongIn…” MinHo suddenly comes in when he heard another name. wow! That’s a surprised! Never thought his little JongIn had a lot of admire even in his group. From what he experienced, JongIn doesn’t really get along with new people but he and BaekHyun got along just fine for last than 5 months! And why is that…

“Yeah, BaekHyun always defend JongIn when he got scold too…” LuHan said while tapping his chin.

“Maybe he thinks JongIn like a little brother?” TaeMin said while shrugging his shoulder in hope his statement got some back up but it seems they got something else in mind.

“Really? I think it’s more than that though… he always smiles, hugs and sometimes kiss JongIn you know?” SeHun said making Luhan and Minho laugh from the inside. TaeMin was already pale when he heard the word more and becomes even paler when he heard the word “kiss’.

“And that’s not half of it…. Taemin hyung what’s wrong?” SeHun stopped midway when Taemin suddenly stood up with his head hang low. LuHan and MinHo also look at the blonde with knitted eyebrows..

“I give up… “ Taemin mutters under his breath. He knows that denying won’t get him anywhere especially with the new information he got. He never thought that there somebody else like JongIn and they’re that close to him. Which means his chance to lose JongIn is big. The only way to avoid that is to admit and ask help.

“What? We couldn’t hear you?” Luhan said as he leaned to Taemin.

“I give up… you win… I like JongIn okay… more than a friend..” Taemin admitted with a defeated sighed. The trio smiled with victory! Finally! SeHun and Luhan quickly stood up and hug the blonde.

“Don’t worry, we won’t tell the world about it.” Luhan said as he patted on TaeMin’s shoulder.

“In fact, we want to help you.” Sehun said as he grinned at LuHan. Mission One: turning two singles into a couple! Starts!

::::::

sorry for the late update. too much homework to do and no internet gives me a hard time to update. i don't know about this chapter but i hope you'll like it. comment and tell me what you think about it. either positive or negative thoughts, i'll accept it with an open arm. i want to improve of course. i love you all and thanks for waiting. saranghae!