chapter 2= Am I THAT obvious?

Kai’s Idol + Taemin’ crush= TaeKai

 

The silence was uncomfortable around the four men as they sat on the same table. The two new comers just took the empty seats besides both sides of the blonde. The blonde had his head on the table, his eyes glued on his converse under the table as he folds his arms in front of his head.

He couldn’t describe how embarrassed he was when he saw the two figures stood behind him with a stunned face on them. Taemin’s brain had stopped functioning and couldn’t think on what to do next. Minho wasn’t really good on helping him either. When Taemin turned to face him for help, the tall brunette only shrugged.

Due of the limit time he had to react and tension he felt around him, the only choice he had on mind is that burying his face on the table until those two intruders leave. Unfortunately, those two had something else in store in mind.

After it felt like hours in silence, the firm voice of the older breaks the awkward moment.

“Taemin, how long are you planning to be like that?” asked Minho, staring down at the stupid blonde. He couldn’t believe that this is the way Taemin solve his problem.  He wants to help the male when he asked for it awhile ago but he wants to see how the blonde settle things. He’s going to turn 20.

“Maybe he’s already dead, hyung.” a deep yet soft voice speaks from Taemin’s left. Taemin cringe at that. “Stupid TheHun…” Taemin irately thought. Taemin had known SeHun by JongIn and after being friends with him for about 2 years, the shy looking male is actually a mischievous kid with a witty mind and weird lisps.

Then, a soft yet sharp slap and a whine were heard.

"Hyung! what's that for???" SeHun asked, annoyedly as he rubbed his sore arm.

“SeHun… you’re ..maybe right!” at first, the soft voice with an accent was firm but it turned into a witty one after that. This had cause laughter from SeHun. They both had high fived at that. Taemin only cluthed on this chair.

slowly, their laughters fainted in the air.LuHan and SeHun frowned when they saw that the blonde didn't move a muscle.

"He's not really dead right?" SeHun asked Luhan. LuHan only shrugged. MInHo only smiled bitterly. deep inside he knows that the duo just want to know as bad as he was.even though they show it in a sartical manner. his eyes then shifted to the blonde in front.  pathetic he thought. then, his eyes shifted to his hands.

"Maybe this will make him move..." Minho muttered as a smirked tugged on his lips.

"I got a bad feeling about this...."TaeMin thought, as he gulped nervously. SeHun and LuHan looked at MInHo confusedly yet curious shines in their eyes. MInHo only smirked. then, a fainted click was heard.

"Hyung for the last ti-" before the recoder could finish, TaeMIn abruptly stood from his seat and snacthed the recoder from Minho. his face was as red as a tomato as he looked at MinHo with disbelief. seeing how cute TaeMin is, SeHun let out a laughter. as if the laughter was contagious, LuHan and MinHo then followed later on. 

TaeMin's face becomes even redder as the trio's laughter filled the small cafe. Lucky for them, they sit in a place where only idol are allowed to be. as for now, the only idol who is seated are them.

"YAH! Why are you guys laughing?!" TaeMin shouted, making the trio taken aback and stopped laughing. well, a little. TaeMin quickly sit on his chair while glaring at each of the trio. not to forget, he put the recoder in his pocket. for save keeping. seeing this, makes SeHun chuckled again. 

TaeMin aimed his glared at the youngest of 4. Sehun only chuckle as he leaned forward to TaeMIn.

"You know, there's no need for hiding that, Hyung." SeHun said, smirking at LuHan before looking at TaeMin.

"What do you mean by that, Brat?" TaeMin asked suspiciously. that bad feeling is still there. he could feel it.

"Well, practically the recoder is not needed anymore. since we already know about it." LuHan said, shrugging his shoulder as a smirk spread on his lips. TaeMin knitted his brows as his heart beats faster than normal.

"What do you mean by "we already know about it"?' TaeMin asked to Luhan. TaeMin impressed that he could say those words as he feel like there's a lump in his throat. LuHan  only smirked.

"Well, let just say... you're just too obvious, right SeHun?" Luhan said.

"Right!" SeHun said, while MInHo nodded in agreement.

TaeMin just had his eyes widen.

"Am I really that obvious?"

........ to be continued......

from author nim...

*I am so very sorry for the short update after haven't update for like 5 month or so? i'm sorry. thank u for being patient and still want to read my fic. thanks! sorry for the late update though. after this i'll try to update as fast as possible... sorry for being such a tease. :p rnjoy.*

# comment is love. please review this chap. thanks again.#