That Awkward Moment When Your Brother Is Almighty

Deleted Fics & Ideas~

 

A A A A

Characters

Kim Sun Hee /SHINee

Description

Kim Sun Hee always was in her brothers shadow. In fact nobody even knew she existed. Until that day...

 

''What happens when she steps into the light ?''

Foreword

CHARACTERS:

 

Kim Sun Hee. 18.  Kim Kibum AKA Key's little sister. She's very close to him, even though nobody knows she exists. She's cute and she's got a very cheerful personality, but can be very shy at the same time.

Sun Hee is very small and skinny. Her hairs long and fall till her hips.

(The girl on the picture is Byeon Ji Yeong, a korean ulzzang)

 

 

tumblr_lt8mjdnr271r2fd6go3_r1_500.jpg

Korean boygroup under SM Entertainement. Consisting of five members; Key (Kim Kibum), Jonghyun, Taemin, Onew (Lee Jinki) & Minho. Debuted in 2008, really popular in Korea & in Japan.

(Once again, if you are reading this fanfic, I'm pretty sure it's because you know them. ^^ So no long description.)

 

 

Color Time

Kim Sun Hee

Kim Kibum (Key)

Choi Minho

Lee Jinki (Onew)

Lee Taemin

Kim Jonghyun

&

MEEEEEE

 


Soooo, I hope you guys subscribe a lot (: Love you allll<3

 

 

 


 

SM Entertainment (Chap1)

 

 

Sun Hee was standing in front of SM Entertainment's building. Should she get in ? After all, it had been 4 years and she hadn't told him she was coming. She nervously played with her necklace. ''Alright.'' She thought. ''I didn't came all the way here just to leave... yeah.'' . She opened the glass door and walked in. ''Omo, this place is huge !'' She sighed. ''How am I going to find him ?'' She walked toward a dashboard. ''Schedules, yes !'' She bounced a bit. ''SHINee... Practice room... Ok, I hope nobody catches me... In fact, it's kind of weird nobody's there.. I guess they're on break.'' She bit her lips and jumped into the first elevator she saw. ''Now, what floor was it ? 3rd... Yeah, I think that was it.'' The elevator stopped when it reached the floor. Sun Hee carefully got out. ''Ok, I just need to find the practice room.. There shouldn't be that many room, right ?'' She ventured a bit trying to look normal. She opened the first door she saw. It was a bathroom.. She then heard music. SHINee's music. ''That must be it !'' She guided herself with the sound. Sun Hee stopped in front of a door. She gulped and was about to open it when it opened by itself. A boy, probably the same age of her brother was standing there looking at her. She blushed.

''Err, Oh, annyeongahseyo... I'm..''

Before she could finish her sentence, another boy raised up from where he was sitting.

''Sun ?'' He quickly walked to the door pushing the other guy. ''Sun ! Ya, what are you doing here ? Did something happened ?''

''W-well, no, I just wanted to visit you.. A-are you mad ?'' She looked at him her eyes round.

''Ani ! Of course I'm not mad !'' He pulled her into a tight hug.

''Ya, oppa... You're all sweaty !'' she protested.

He laughed micheviously. One of the guy, sitting on a black couch raised an eyebrow.

''Oppa... That's interesting.. So, when did you two met ?''

Sun Hee and her oppa stared a each other before bursting into laughter.

''He... And I... Dating !?!'' she said between laughter.

''Ani, it's not likely to happen. She's my little-little sister.'' He pinched Sun Hee's cheek.

The older boy in the room opened his mouth.

''Kim Kibum... Since when do you have a sister ?''

''Oh, ne, that's right... Well... You know, I didn't wanted her to get attacked by crazy fangirls. So...''

''Let's just say he was ashamed of me ?'' She stuck her tongue out. ''When are you over oppa ? I wanna do something !'' she chirped.

Key looked at his Leader, his eyes bright.

''Ani, you can't leave now. Not when you haven't presented us your pretty little dong-saeng.''

''Pff, arraso, Kim Sun Hee, this is Lee Jinki, you can call him Onew, Choi Minho, Kim Jonghyun and, that quiet one over there is my son, Lee Taemin.''

''Err, your son ..''

''Now come little you !'' He grabbed his sister's arm and jumped out of the room.

''Ya ! Oppa, why didn't you let me talk with your friends ?''

''You came to visit me, or my friends ?'' He pushed her playfully.

''Your friends, of course, pabo !'' She hit his head lightly and bounced ahead of him.

''Ya ! Wait till I catch you !'' He started chasing after her.

''Kim Kibum !''

Key stopped when he heard his name. Wondering why her brother wasn't coming, Sun Hee retraced her step back. She stopped when she saw a man was with him.

''Oh, I hope he isn't in trouble because of me.'' she thought.

The man was spoking with her brother.

''Aren't you suppose to be practicing ?''

''Well... U-uh, I was taking a break.''

''A break ? Kibum, get back to work. Arraso ? I don't want to see you relaxing again.''

''Ne, Mr. President..'' Key bowed.

Sun Hee went to stand beside her oppa.

''I'm sorry Mr. President, it's my fault, I asked him to do something with me..''

The President turned and looked at her.

''And.. Who are you ?'' He arched an eyebrow.

''Oh sh**'' she thought. ''I can't tell him I'm Kibum's sister, we won't know and my oppa will be in trouble.''

Key stared at her with the ''What-are-you-freaking-doing'' face.

''Kim Sun Hee imnida.'' She bowed in her turn. ''Kibum's.. friend'' she said quickly looking at her brother.

Key tilted his head, his eyes round.

''Oh, I'm sorry Miss, but, I don't want my SHINee to be disturbed by their friends while they work, arraso ?''

Sun Hee nodded.

''Now'' He pointed Key. ''Get back to practicing, I'm going to your little friend to the door.''

Key walked away, turning to mimic the word ''sorry''. Together the president and Kim Sun Hee walked toward the doors. Whe they arrived, the president turned and looked at her seriously.

''Listen, even tough I don't appreciate the fact that you disturbed my group, you've got a very cute and innocent image, the kind the public likes.'' he paused. ''Do you know how to sing ?''

''Sing ?'' Sun Hee stared at him.

''The thing is I'm going to start a 4-member girlgroup, and I haven't chosen the final member yet. I think you'd stick very well to their image.''

''Chincha ?!'' Sun  looked at him excited.

''Ne. So what about you come back tomorrow ? You could show me what you're able of.''

''Arraso, what time ?''

''11:00AM, alright ?''

''Perfect ! Thank you, really.'' She bowed and left the bulding, happier than ever. 

 


Mian for the long time it took me to update the first chapter. I had written it but couldn't find the time to update it =.= Hope you enjoy, subs & comment ! :PP