23 Lies

Deleted Fics & Ideas~

 

23 Lies - b2st kpop shinee teentop zea exo others - main story image

A A A A

Characters

Me (Lim MeeNa) / EXO PLANET / B2ST / BIGBANG / AA / SHINee / U-KISS / Teen Top / Block B / ZE:A

Description

''So here are the conditions of the bet. You must date 23 guys within 3 months...''

 

 

 

 

MeeNa is 18 and gifted; gorgeous, good in acting lying.  She never would've guest a stupid bet would change the course of her life.

Foreword

CHARACTERS:

MeeNa Lim (Lim MeeNa). 18. Korean. Mysterious. No one knows a lot about her. She's got the habit of disapearing before things gets complicated.

She's pretty. No gorgeous. She's got the body of a model and his incredibly good in acting.  She's fluent in a lot of language.

(The girl on the picture is Lee Da Som, a korean ulzzang and model)

 

Exo Planet.

 

B2ST

 

Teen-Top-Header.jpg

Teen Top

 

shinee-the-first-japanese-album-debut.jp

SHINee

 

ukiss-someday-neverland.png

U-KISS

BIB4.jpg

BIGBANG

 

110416015614344088000115.png

Block B

 

double-aa-koreanpop-boyband-members-beca

AA

 

ld.jpg

ZE:A

 

 

 

 

Color Time

Lim MeeNa

Exo

Teen Top

SHINee

U-KISS

B2ST

BIGBANG

Block B

AA

ZE:A

&

MEEEEE


 

Walking In Seoul's Streets (Chap1)

 

No One's P.O.V

MeeNa was walking in Seoul's streets, avoiding the puddles the rain had left. The only noise that could be heard was the clattering sound her high heels made. Her burning gaze was underlined by a thick and dark line of eyeliner. She sighed. Why did her sister had to live in such a creepy district ? She finnally arrived at her unnie's house.

 

MeeNa's P.O.V

I knocked on the door and waited. Waited, waited,waited. Urghh, why isn't she answering ?! I'm going to die of cold at that rate and I'm tired ! I yawned and sat on the cold porch of her house.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

No One's P.O.V

''MeeNa, wake up !'' A girl with short dark brown hair was poking her. ''Ya ! Wake up now, please...'' The girl had a soft voice.

MeeNa blinked her eyes open.

''Uuh.. Where am I ? Oh..'' She stared at the girl. ''Unnie ! You finnally decided to arrive. It was time !''

''Ya, how in the world was I suppose to know you wre coming uh ? Now, come in I'll make some tea to warm you up.''

MeeNa diligently followed her sister in. She sat on the couch and waited till her sister came back from the kitchen.

''So, why are you here ? It's not like you to visit..''

MeeNa stayed silent. Her older sister rolled her eyes.

''Don't tell me you got kicked out of your appartement again ! What did you do this time ? Started a fire ?''

''Ya ! I'm not that worse... Am I ?''

''You're a trouble maker MeeNa.'' Her soft voice had turned cold. ''What did you do ?'' She repeated.

''I... Only didn't paid my rent... For... t-two months..'' She bowed her head.

''Omo, how come ? I had found you a job, your appartement was cheap...'' She gasped. ''Don't tell me you lost your job has well ?! MeeNa, what am I going to do with you ?'' She sighed. ''Arraso, you can stay over for tonight...''

''Thanks you unnie.'' MeeNa hugged her sister.

 

 


Sooooo, here's the first chapter ! Kekeke, I also decided to include B2ST in the story *ç*. (Trouble Maker, anyone xD) I hope you enjoy! Thanks for reading! Sorry if it's short. D:

 

 


The Bet (Chap2)

 

 

MeeNa's P.O.V

I woke up and looked at the clock on the wall. ''Omo, is it that early ? Ummm, I should make some coffee.'' I waited while the water boiled. ''Why is it that long ?''  I quietly walked toward my sister room. ''Oh, she's still sleeping.. Woaaah, it's all so clean. I think she's obsssed...'' *click* ''Oh, the water must be ready.'' I returned to the kitchen and put some instant coffee in a cup. I poured the hot liquid into my mug. ''Mmm, it smells so good!♥'' I started drinking it, burning my tongue on the way. I always drank my coffee black. I went to my bag and took out a pair of black leggings to put under the x-large tshirt I slept in. I heard noises coming form my unnie's room. ''So, she's finally waking up.. Must be the coffee smell.'' I prepared her one, putting a generous amount of milk and sugar. I gave it to her when she entered the kitchen. She looked at me, then at the mug. She turned her back on me and astarted making the pancakes. ''Uh oh. I think she's mad at me, gee, I knew she would be mad., Urghh.'' I returned to the table and sat. My unnie came back some minute later with a huge pile. She gave me one but stayed silent and started chewing on her's. ''Oh, s***, i must be in trouble, she doesn't  usually stay silent for that long...'' I nibbled on mine, waiting.

 

No One's P.O.V

Lim MeeNa's unnie finally spoke.

''So, what are you going to do ? Don't think I'm going to keep you.''

MeeNa opened .

''Y-you won't ? Not even for a week ?''

''I'm going to let you stay until tomorrow, but, i want you to be away by 6PM, arraso ?''

''But, unnie! What am I going to do ?! Live on the streets ?''

''I don't know, find yourself some rich guy.. Ani, I bet they wouldn't want you either.''

''Mwoh?! What do you mean by: I bet they wouldn't want you either ?'' she arched an eyebrow. ''Do you really want to bet ?''

''Gaja, let's do it. What do you want if you win ?''

''I want you to let me stay here till I find a good good and an apartement. What do you want ?''

''Umm, well, if I win. You're not to come begging for shelter. Oh, for a visit, I don't mind, really, but don't come around only when you're in trouble. Also, it's me who makes the rules of the bet.''

''Mwoh? Wae? It's not fair!''

''Ok, then you can leave now.''

''Ara, ara..''

''So here are the rules of the bet dong-saeng. You've got 3 monts to date 23 rich guys.''

MeeNa gasped.

''3 moths? 23 guys ? Wae 23.. ?''

Her unnie smiled.

''I just felt like it. And, oh, if I were you, I'd get started, 'cause you need to be away by 6PM tomorrow, remember?''

With that, she went to her room, leaving MeeNa.

''Gee..''

 


Hiyaaa, sorry, im so slooooow to update. :/ Ughhh, anyway here's the second chapter. Hope you enjoy! Subs and comment pretty♥

SARANGHAEEEE♥♥♥

xoxoxoxox

CMEG ;))