Blues

Let me tell you

CLICK THIS TO CATCH THE FEELING ^^~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GRP1rkE4O0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hazelnut latte with great music,Way too calming.At this night,yeah lonely night,ive drawn some skecth.As being the freshman,we all always collect those assigment on time.Its getting late here,in this room.Such a big mess -since she left- i cant even face it lmao.Theres paper around and a wrinkled bed.If she still on my side,it wouldnt ended up like this.Since im taking the art class,theres so many paint color.Especially dark red.

Haish seungri,what the hell are you thinking.We have no string attached anymore.I lost her when i need her the most.Such an idiot i know.Every side of this room is filled with memories with her.The cat eyes whose always smiling whenever  i tell her a lame jokes,her heavenly laugh that can bright this entire building........

Its 2 am and no one care that i didnt ate since yesterday.I pitied myself and realize this several weeks without her.Why the i cant lost her image in my mind.Just ing get away.She want me to forget her.For her sake.Then my iPod suddenly playing our song,blue by big bang.It is when we had our fight back in the days.

 

im singing my bluuuuu uuues

"I do care what youve been through,and all i care about it"

sarangnen more nareung sappenmeunte

"Well that,its some of your bull again!"

im singing my bluuuuuuuu uues

"this is aint bull CL,weve been together now and this is what you always talking about,im sorry,mianhaeyo..saranghaeyo chagiya.."

tengkeureman mareyboewre saranghaeuenn-Silence,both of us didnt speak like forever-

"okay..i need to rest now.Saranghaeyo"

She ended the call.Sigh.i felt relieved.she said saranghaeyo at the end of the call andn it mades me giddy inside.Shes always act all strong and mighty nor baddas infront of everyone.I knew it.But with me,i can see shes full of aegyo,so shy and bold. 

Time passes and our 3rd month anniversary came.lmao its funny because its like one week ago we celebrate it.We had dinner at a fancy restaurant.It was really nice being with her.Everything was well prepared when suddenly,she leaving me with words that i will always remember."we should break up"and then Shes gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well thats not the end.She still fill my room with her laughter,full of joy.And earlier i told you theres a paint colour,and its dark red.I love that color sfm and CL didnt mind it,i took partiarly.Shes not in my side tho,but shes will be in my room,forever.but sadly shes not working again cleaning my room,maybe shes too tired for all this .I will always give her what she need,till the end do us part.

If i cant have you,no one else can.

:)