Stop him!

According to the Future, You're my Soulmate

"Have you got the money? Filled the petrol for your car? Got the place right?"

"Relax a little Mrs Oh." Key assured. "Taemin has it all in control."

Mrs Oh let out a sigh and bit her lip worriedly. "I'm just anxious and jittery."

She looked at Taemin. "You read the future right?" She asked. "Sehun will be alright?"

Taemin nodded. "He'll be fine. I swear on my life."

Sunmi let out a sigh of relief. She paced around the room worriedly and grabbed at her skirt to relieve her stress.

Taemin walked to the door with the bag of cash and turned to the rest. "I'm going now. I promise to get Sehun back."

Mr Oh stood out and looked at Taemin. "Young man if you're able to save Sehun, our family is forever indebted to you. Should you want to marry Jooyeon anytime, we'll have no objections."

"APPA!" Jooyeon blushed.

Mr Oh shrugged. "I meant it."

Taemin smiled softly at Jooyeon. "She'd make the prettiest bride." his voice was laced with longing. He sighed softy and bowed to Mr Oh.

"I promise to get your son back." he assured. He looked at Jooyeon and gestured for her to follow. "Yeon can you walk me out?"

Jooyeon rushed over to his side as they walked out of the house to the gates. Taemin stopped and turned to Jooyeon. He suddenly pulled her to him and hugged her tightly, breathing in her scent deeply.

"Oppa?" Jooyeon blinked.

"I'll get Sehun back. I promise you." Taemin whispered. "Remember this Yeon. I'll do anything for you because I love you. Don't ever forget that."

"Taemin oppa..what's wrong?" she turned to look at him.

Taemin smiled and brushed the bangs out of her face. "I better get going. Better not be late." he squeezed her arm.

"Bye oppa. Good luck and stay safe." Jooyeon waved.

Taemin nodded and got into his car. He stared at Jooyeon for an excessive long period of time before finally driving off. Jooyeon sighed and continued waving even when he was gone.

All of a sudden, Kai came running from the opposite direction and looking around wildly. "Where's hyung? Has he gone?" he asked urgently. "I went to the temple to get him a good luck charm this morning! I have to pass it to him!"

"He just departed!" Jooyeon pointed. "Perhaps you can catch up with him if you drive."

"Thanks noona!" Kai got into his car and sped off at top speed.

Jooyeon twisted her lips wistfully. *You better come home safe too Taemin oppa.*

 

 

Kai's car managed to catch up with Taemin's and he honked loudly to catch his hyung's attention. Taemin blinked in surprise and stopped his car beside the road.

"Kai?" Taemin got out of the car with a shocked expression. Kai ran out of his car and smiled at his hyung.

"Hyung I got a lucky charm for you." he passed it to Taemin.  "You and Sehun come back safe."

Taemin took it and smiled appreciatively. "Thanks Kai. I'll get Sehun back safely."

"You too Hyung." Kai emphasized. "BOTH of you better come back safe."

Taemin bit his lip and nodded. "Hm." he responded.

Taemin turned to go and waved, when suddenly a motorcycle veered too close to Taemin for comfort when it tried to overtake another car.

Taemin was startled for a moment and his constant hold on his thoughts slipped. Kai was suddenly able to read his hyung's mind after a long time and he was surprised to find its contents.

*Thank goodness I'm not killed yet. Wouldn't want to die early, even if it's just an hour before my predicted death.*

Kai froze. "Predicted death?"

Taemin spun round in surprise. "What? Did you just..." he gasped when he realized he had lost hold of his thoughts. "Oh no."

Kai took a step forward in an intimidating manner. "What did you mean hyung? Tell me." he narrowed his eyes at Taemjn. "Is something going to happen when you go and save Sehun?"

Taemin took one step back. "Nothing will happen Kai." he laughed nervously.

Kai frowned and took another step forward. "Wait.." he growled. "This kidnap isn't aimed at Sehun isn't it? That's why the ransom they wanted was so little. To make us underestimate them."

His face turned pale. "The target of this kidnap is you." he whispered. "That's why they said to send the correct person to pay the ransom."

Taemin gulped. "Don't over think things Kai."

"Hyung!" Kai ignored Taemin's words. "Those kidnappers. You know who they are don't you?" he snarled.

Taemin pushed Kai hard and made the latter fall, before running to his car. "I'm sorry Kai. I can't let any of you face the devil Choi's. It's too dangerous." he muttered, slamming the door and driving off.

Kai laid on the sidewalk and stared blankly at the ground. "The Choi's?"

In a blink of an eye Kai burst upright and ran for this car, going back in the opposite direction to Jooyeon's house.

"Got to get back up. Can't let hyung die." Kai repeated under his breath.

 

 

"Hey isn't that Kai's car?" Suho pointed as the red Audi came driving into the driveway.

"Hey Kai!" Jooyeon chirped. "Did you give Taemin oppa the lucky charm already?"

Kai gulped for air and faced the gang. "Stop him!"

"What?" Minho frowned in confusion.

"Taemin hyung." Kai swallowed. "Stop him from giving the ransom! Those kidnappers are the Choi's and they don't want Sehun! The one they want is Taemin hyung!"

Jooyeon took a sharp intake of breath.

"And Taemin hyung is going to die!"