He's not a good guy

According to the Future, You're my Soulmate

"You're my soulmate."

Jooyeon froze on the spot an stared at Taemin, not even aware that had fallen open in this very unlady like manner that offered flies a place to go in her warm cave.

She blinked several times and gaped at him. "Excuse me?" she repeated.

"I said, you're my soulmate." Taemin smiled like he was talking about the weather. "I've been waiting for you to turn up for a long time."

Jooyeon took one step back. "W-what do you mean?" she stuttered. She didn't even care about the curious gazes people were throwing in their direction right then, she was too freaked out to care.

"How can I be your soulmate? We only just met!" Jooyeon half shrieked. "And you can't be waiting for me! You don't know I'm coming here!"

Taemin took a step towards her. "Believe me Jooyeon," he pleaded. "You really are my soulma-"

Before she could finishing hearing that darned word starting with an "S", she grabbed her bag and ran.

Fast.

Taemin's eyes widened and frowned, scratching his head. "Why did she run?"

Jonghyun sighed and shook his head at the maknae. "Aish maknae. That isn't the way to approach her, claiming she's your soulmate. She'd be frightened!" he chided.

"Yeah!" Key nodded and tapped his chin. "What if she decides you're freaky and doesn't want to talk to you again? Then you'll say bye bye to your soulmate." he taunted.

Taemin looked at him. "Impossible. She will love me." he turned around and went off with the air of confidence that was rarely seen from him.

Minho guffawed at Key's face. "Owned again!" he pointed, making he diva slap his hand away, annoyed.

Jooyeon had run away as quickly as she could, her heart pounding in her chest in this irregular manner. No Unfortunately it wasn't something like meeting the one you love or anything of the likes, but instead pure fear.

"He's cute and everything," Jooyeon muttered as she ran. "But why is he so freaky? That's not what you say to girls you just meet!"

Jooyeon ran and dodged the hoards of students that had been released for their break as well.

Right. Left. Right. Left.

But she wasn't like flash or cat woman, and she soon knocked into someone else. And unfortunately, this someone else was drinking water when she collided into him, causing his whole water bottle to topple onto Jooyeon, drenching her from head to toe.

"OOOHHHH..." the crowd gasped.

Jooyeon's cheeks flamed red and she desperately tried to dry herself. "Here let me help you. I have tissues." the guy dug his bag for some, when Jooyeon heard that voice again.

"Jooyeon, where are you going?" Taemin's insistent voice rang out through the halls. The girls were surprised to see their maknae of the senior Jjang group actually expressing interest in a girl and making the initiative to do so.

Jooyeon's eyes widened and she did the first thing that came into her mind: RUN.

 

 

Jooyeon arrived at the garden and plopped herself on a bench, glad thy there was no one else to witness her pathetic state. She hoped the news wouldn't travel to Sehun. She didn't want him to worry.

She sighed and tried to wipe the water droplets from herself. She wondered what compelled her to run in the first place.

Running only showed that she admitted defeat to that Taemin guy! Who was he anyway, how could he just talk to her like that?

Thinking about it, Jooyeon grew more determined. "The next time I see him, I'll tell him in his face not to bother me." she muttered determinedly.

She looked down at her wet state. "But maybe after I've dried up..." she murmured.

Just then, a twig broke behind her and her head spun round, only to gasp in surprise.

Himchan stopped in his steps and looked equally surprised to see someone in the garden.  "You're new?" he asked, trying to create some opener for a topic.

Jooyeon nodded anxiously. Kim Himchan was talking to her! HER!!

OMO this day is so going to go down in the Oh Jooyeon history. "Y-Yeah." Jooyeon cursed herself for stuttering. "I'm new. I'm Oh Jooyeon"

"Hmm." Himchan responded, not paying attention. His eyes were scanning the tree carefully and he tried putting one of his legs up.

"Well, I'm Kim Himchan, and I'm ditching." he gave her one of his crooked bad boy smiles that took all breath away from Jooyeon in an instant. It took everything she had right then to not swoon immediately.

"Well Oh Jaehyun," Himchan looked at her.

"Jooyeon," she offered.

Himchan rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah," he narrowed his eyes. "Don't you date tell anyone about this."

Jooyeon nodded immediately.

"Good." Himchan nodded. "If I find that you told on me I'll make sure something happens to you." he threatened.

Instead of feeling disgusted, Jooyeon was squealing inside. *Thats so hot!* she cheered.

Noting her love sick expression, Himchan grinned. "Well then Jiyeon, it'll be our secret alright?"

With that, he hopped onto the tree and climbed over the school wall. Jooyeon blushed madly ad fanned herself.

"Its Jooyeon," she whispered. "And yes. I'll keep the secret. This secret BETWEEN US." she squealed.

 

 

She returned to class after hiding from Taemin the whole time, knt to find him already sitting at their desk, waiting for their arrival.

"He's not a good person." were his first words.

"Huh?" Jooyeon raised her brows.

Taemin studied her. "Kim Himchan. Don't fall for him. He's not worth it."

Though surprised by how he knew, Jooyeon grew defensive. "I'll do whatever I like. And don't bother me, Taemin sshi," she muttered. "I'm sure I'm not your soulmate."

Taemin didn't look sad or even affected. "You're wrong." he announced calmly. "He's a bad person and I'm your soulmate. But it's okay, I'll wait till you believe me."

Jooyeon squeezed her eyes shut and sighed. *Eotteohke?!*