Dansen Choi

According to the Future, You're my Soulmate

Jooyeon walked out of her house, yawning cutely while stretching. She was decked in her usual sporty outfit that she wore every morning when she went out for her usual morning jog. She did her warm ups, stretching side ways and bending down.

She glanced back and wriggled her nose as she looked back into the house. She pouted and glared at the window that was where Sehun's room was. "Stupid aegyo king..." she grumbled. "So all that talk about joining me in the run was just talk." she huffed.

She scratched her head. "Just like that time he said he'd never look at another girl but me as he pleaded for me to buy him candy floss and immediately ignored me when Sunmi called. Talk about loyalty." she muttered.

Jooyeon grabbed her water bottle and wa just about to run out of the gates to jog around the estate when someone else ran past, sending wind as he ran in that blurry flash. Her eyes widened as she recognized that blot of white and blue that ran past.

"Taemin oppa?"

The blot stopped moving and he spun round in surprise. "Yeon?" Taemin was panting heavily and he looked really surprised to see her. He looked around him and realized that he had ran past Jooyeon's neighbourhood without realizing it while he was all focused on saving Kai.

Jooyeon was surprised to see Taemin's worried expression and his pale face. His hair flew all about in all directions because of his run and his dazed unfocused expession made him look rather adorable, except for the worry that was evident in his eyes.

"Where are you going, Taemin oppa?"  Jooyeon approached him curiously. "I thought you didn't wake up so early." she teased. "Sometimes when you reach school in the morning at 8, you still look like you're half awake!"

Jooyeon was surprised that Taemin didn't seem to want to laugh for once. He ran his fingers through his hair frustratedly. "Kai's in trouble." he said simply. Jooyeon's eyes widened. "Eh?"

Taemin shook his head. "He's going to be in trouble." he corrected his statement. "I saw...I saw...he ran out of the house..didn't come back..." Taemin closed his eyes momentarily, his anxiety overcoming his ability to speak.

Jooyeon touched his arm lightly to make him calm down. Her brows furrowed and she took a step towards him. "Slower oppa. I can't help if you don't explain it clearly."

Taemin swallowed hard and looked at her. "Kai. He's going to be captured by our fatal enemy's son, Dansen Choi."

 

 

"She's going to be Taemin's soulmate." Kai muttered deadly. "She's going to marry hyung someday and she's going to be my sister-in-law."

He walked down the streets after staring at the Han river for a long time. It was worse that he chose to go there to relieve this stress in him because there were a whole lot of couples there that made his misery feel ten times worse to bear. He slumped as he dragged his feet along the way home.

He knew Taemin would have been worrying for the whole night and he felt slightly guilty that he only thought about his hyung after the whole night of staring blankly at the river. He was depressed about the situation with Jooyeon, but he didn't hate his hyung. He loved his hyung all the same and he didn't want his hyung to worry unnecessarily.

He was just about to get home when he accidently bumped into someone with a strong alcohol smell. "Sorry." Kai bowed and turned to go, when he caught sight of who that person was. His eyes widened and he immediately turned around to hide his face, wanting to escape as soon as possible.

But unfortunately for him, the other person already saw who he was. "Who do we have here?" the guy snickered and grabbed hold of Kai's arm, letting go of the two girls he had been holding onto. "Younger of the Lee Siblings? Kai?"

Kai collected his expression to not show his fear and he stared at the guy straight on. "Dansen Choi." he growled. "What are you doing here? Daddy Choi didn't set a curfew for you?" he provoked.

Dansen hissed angrily. "I wouldn't be too cocky if I were you, Kai." he snickered. "After all, you're one guy, and I have two more guys right there." he gestured to his body guards that followed along behind with bulky large muscles and stern fierce faces.

Kai gulped and felt his blood running cold. This is not good. NOT GOOD.

Dansen smirked when he saw Kai's face pale ever so slightly. Even in his slightly alcohol-induced state, he was still sharp and cunning like his father was. "I must admit, I'm not as brilliantly evil like my dad." Dansen smirked. "I thrive with incentives and adwards, Kai. I wonder what my dear Appa will say when I tell him that I've managed to capture the younger mind-reading Lee guy left?"

Kai took a step back. "Don't you dare." he glared.

Dansen took a step forward with his menacing smirk. "Your baby hyung isn't here to help you today?" he laughed. "He didn't predict that you're going to meet Dansen Choi today didn't he?" he smirked. "Well Kai, you're going down today."

------

Kai never even got a chance as Dansen got his ultra build body guards to catch him. He tried to resist, he tried to fight back. But he wasn't some sort of ex FBI agent like the body guards were and he didn't even have chance to fight.

Kai was hauled back to Dansen's luxury flat in Seoul, tied in ropes and with a tape on his mouth. Kai gulped as he looked around him, wondering if he had any chance of escaping.

He cringed when he saw dozens of y posters of girls pasted up in the apartment and rolled his eyes. *Just like Dansen Choi to be a ert.* he thought.

There were bottles of alcohol everywhere, some half filled, some empty, some new. There was a constant smell of smoke that hinted just how much Dansen smoked and how bad the ventilation was. *This guy's life is rotten.* Kai thought with a disgusted snort.

Dansen gave Kai one last evil glance before he whipped out his phone and dialed a very familiar number. "Yeoboseyo? Abeoji." Dansen asked.

Kai froze. *No. Not his father.*

Dansen smirked when he saw Kai stiffen from the corner of his eye. "Yes Abeoji. No I have a good reason for calling you. A VERY GOOD reason." Dansen snickered in Kai's direction. He walked over and ran a finger along Kai's jaw in a highly disturbing manner. "Guess who I saw today, abeoji?"

"That's right. Kai." Dansen reported. "I have him sitting pathetically in my apartment right now, tied up in ropes and gagged with a tape. I awai tyour orders abeoji. When are you getting here?"

*Don't come. Don't come.* Kai thought desperately.

"See you in half an hour, Abeoji." Dansen clicked his phone shut. He gave a last smirk in Kai's direction before getting a bottle of beer from his fridge to celebrate.

Kai sat there, thinking if this was his end. Was he really going to die like this? Like how he never even got to fight for Jooyeon and he already lost her to fate?

Kai gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. *Taemin hyung. If I get out of here alive, I'm never going to let Jooyeon noona go this easily.*