I'll protect you

According to the Future, You're my Soulmate

"YAH KIM HIMCHAN!"

The students immediately perked up in curiosity as they heard a familiar voice roaring in anger. What wasn't familiar was the emotions matching this particular voice.

Was it Lee Taemin getting angry? As in, that banana milk lover LEE TAEMIN?

The fangirls and even guys crowded around as Taemin strode towards the shelter where Himchan was resting peacefully. Himchan lowered his sunglasses coolly and raised his brows at Taemin questioningly.

"Kim Himchan." Taemin growled. "Come with me."

Himchan whipped off his sunglasses entirely and frowned at Taemin. "What the hell?" he muttered. "Lee Taemin. Shinee and BAP don't associate and I hope to keep it at that."

"Things are about to change then." Taemin frowned. He looked mad, really mad. Fuming, really. The fangirls squealed even though the atmosphere was really tense. Seeing this hot y side of Taemin was a bonus compared to his usual cutesy self.

"Come if you don't want people to know you and Jooyeon are dating." Taemin hissed.

Himchan's eyes widened. His eyes scanned the crowd and spotted at least two of his other girlfriends which he used he same lame reasons to keep their relations hidden from his other girlfriends.

He stood up abruptly and glared at Taemin. "Lead the way, freak." he growled.

-----

Taemin led Himchan to one of the empty stables and made sure that no one came close enough to hear what they were talking about.

"You." Taemin spat. He spun around and frowned at Himchan. "Is this the way you treat your girlfriend?" he demanded. "Make her do the hard work for you while you enjoy yourself in the shade? Do you know that she's on the verge of having a heat ?"

Himchan didn't even seem bothered by the fact. He regarded Taemin boredly. "She volunteered. I didn't force her to do anything." he smirked.

"You're horrible!" Taemin muttered, not bringing himself to curse because it wasn't like him. He frowned at Himchan. "You don't deserve to be her boyfriend!"

"What I do with her isn't your-" Himchan faltered. He raised his brows at Taemin and smirked. "Oh I see. Someone likes my girl."

Taemin stared back at Himchan steadily. "Yes. She's my soulmate."

Himchan laughed. "Think whatever you want to." he snorted. He spun to go, but turned over his shoulder to look at Taemin with an annoying smirk. "But for now, that girl's mine."

He sauntered off with a smug expression and immediately headed for where Jooyeon was. Taemin frowned at the sudden change in attitude of Himchan and followed close behind.

Jooyeon's eyes widened immensely when she saw her boyfriend actually approaching her while they were in school. She looked around her to check if he was actually walking to someone else instead.

But it was her! He was looking for her!

Jooyeon pinched herself and jolted when the pain ran down her veins. She brightened and looked at Himchan with wide eyes. *Himchan oppa is looking for me during school time?*

She took several breaths to cool herself down. *Forget about your love for him Oh Jooyeon. He's just a classmate to you in other people's eyes.*

Himchan sat down beside her and she smiled politely at him. "Hi Himchan sshi."

Himchan looked at her. "No need to be so formal, hon." he smirked. "Call me Himchan oppa as usual."

Jooyeon blinked. And blinked again. EXECUSEMUAH? Did he like acknowledge that they knew each other in front of everyone that's staring right now??!

"Erm Himchan opp-... I mean Himchan sshi. " Jooyeon cleared . "I don't think we know each other very well." she winked her eyes incessantly, hoping he would get the idea. Did he want to get killed by his mother? Didn't he say that he couldn't let his mother know about her in the first place?

To her and Taemin's utter shock, Himchan slung an arm around her and pulled her towards him. "What nonsense. We know each other perfectly well, hon."

Taemin frowned as he watched. Seeing him and her interact closely like this made his blood boil with rage. How dare Himchan touch her so casually like this? Especially when he knows Himchan doesn't really like Jooyeon at all.

Sunmi was squealing at the side, while Sehun frowning, wondering what Himchan was doing to his noona. Onew didn't really notice what was happening because his head was stuck in a pail he fell into, and Baekhyun stood by Taemin supportively.

"Himchan oppa!" Jooyeon let out a half shriek, mindful of the attention. What was he doing?

Himchan grabbed some tissue and dabbed at Jooyeon's forehead to rid of the sweat. "Aww hon, you're perspiring so badly!" he exclaimed sweetly.

Taemin flinched as Himchan proceeded to feed Jooyeon his own can of coke using the same straw he drank from earlier, much to the other fangirls' disappointment.

"Hyung." Baekhyun whispered. "I think I know what he's trying to do."

Taemin looked at Baekhyun curiously. The sarcasm prince narrowed his eyes at Himchan. "He's trying to get to your nerves, Taemin hyung."

Taemin frowned. "Look at him," Baekhyun whispered. "He's looking here every time he does something with Jooyeon noona. He's trying to get you enraged."

Taemin clenched his fists. *That sly pig.*

"Don't let him win yet hyung." Baekhyun muttered. He looked rather murderous despite being the younger one. "Wait for the opportunity to get him back. Double the pain."

Taemin nodded and watched quietly. Himchan furrowed his brows when he saw that Taemin wasn't reacting. *Didn't be admit to me that he liked Goody two shoes as well? Why isn't he doing anything?* he thought.

Daehyun snorted behind his mask at Himchan's confused expression. "Loser." he muttered.

Himchan growled at his fellow member and he stood up. He pulled Jooyeon up with him and put his hand on the small of her back like a boyfriend would. "Let's get you to the shade, hon." he lead her away, choosing his route carefully such that they would pass Taemin.

Taemin gritted his teeth and tried not to show his anger. Himchan and Jooyeon walked past him and Himchan took the chance to pull Jooyeon closer to him.

Taemin stiffened. He really wanted to punch Himchan's face. He really wanted to get that freaking axe around the corner and just whack it at the bastard but it would be completely insane.

But his logical side of him was slowly losing to the emotional side and all he saw was red. Himchan was using Jooyeon. For her hard work, for her convenience, for her body, for revenge. But not because he liked her.

And that was enough to trip the logic circuit in Taemin. He was just about to rush forward and punch Himchan in the face when a flash passed through his mind.

His eyes widened and a smile came on his face.

Himchan turned when he heard footsteps running towards them and saw Taemin charging towards them. He smirked. *Finally, Mr Banana Milk burst?*

Instead of attacking him like Himcham expected, Taemin pulled Jooyeon away from Himchan in a swift motion, away from Himchan. Himchan didn't expect that move and he stood there, confused.

It wasn't until he heard the cracks that he realized something was wrong.

He looked down at his feet and saw that the wooden board holding that part of the floor up was giving way. Before he could step away in time, the flooring fell through and he dropped into the pool hidden beneath the wooden floor.

"EWWWWWW!!" Everyone chorused and flinched.

Himchan gasped and choked, letting out an anguished roar. "ARRGHH!!"

Covered from top to toe in , Taemin couldn't help but laugh. Jooyeon shot him a look and he bit back his smile, but failing terribly. He looked back and high fived Baekhyun, smiling brightly at Sehun who gave him thumbs up.

Himchan came out of the pool, looking like a smelly chocolate coated person and yelling curses randomly. Even Daehyun avoided his hyung and disappeared without a trace.

Jooyeon tried to help Himchan but he glared in her direction, making her flinch and back away. The teachers came hurrying with towels and students tried hard not to laugh at how even the teachers were holding their breath while they neared Himchan.

Taemin gazed at the back of Jooyeon's head and smiled. *Ill protect you even if you don't know my efforts, Yeon.*

...

"Woah what happened?" Onew looked around as the crowd dispersed. He massaged his head and frowned.

"Oh hyung, you finally got your head out of the pail?" Sehun chuckled.

Onew nodded brightly. Maybe it was just the mind playing tricks, but at that moment, his head seemed rather round like the pail.

"What did I miss?" Onew asked curiously.

Sehun met eyes with Taemin and laughed. Taemin patted his Dubu leader's shoulder. "A lot hyung. A lot."