Date with BAP

According to the Future, You're my Soulmate

Jooyeon ran hurriedly, while checking her hair and clothes when she ran past mirrors or notice boards.

Unexpectedly, she knocked into someone, and that someone happened to be her only female friend here in this school: Sunmi.

"Woah slow down girl." Sunmi shrieked as Jooyeon banged into her. Jooyeon focused her eyes at Sunmi and widened them. "Omo Sunmi ah!" she gasped. "Mianhae!"

Sunmi shrugged it off. "Where are you going to anyway?" she asked casually while brushing dust off her skirt. Jooyeon bit her lip. The first step to a good friendship is honesty. And she figured Sunmi wouldn't tell her off anyway.

She hit her lip and leaned towards Sunmi, whispering. "I'm going to tell you a secret Sunmi. Promise me you won't tell anyone."

 

 

"Hey she's here." Jongup looked up when Jooyeon approached BAP, with Sunmi trailing behind her.

Yongguk looked at her up and down, frowning. Jooyeon shifted uneasily under his intense gaze, feeling like she was some sort of product on sale while he scrutinized her so carefully.

"This is her?" Yongguk snorted in his deep manly voice. He roared in laughter. "Himchan, this is totally different form your usual styles."

Himchan shrugged coolly. "Different or identical, the final aim is the same isn't it?" he grinned slyly. The BAP members howled in laughter and clapped their hands, thumping Himchan's back.

Sunmi bit her lip and shuffled over to Jooyeon. "The final aim is marriage isn't it?" she whispered.

Jooyeon scratched hr head. "I don't know... Maybe?" she asked in doubt.

Himchan narrowed his eyes at Sunmi who was still hiding behind Jooyeon, and a scowl took over his handsome features. "Who is that?" he snapped. "I thought I told you not to tell anyone about our relationship." he demanded.

"Ohh hooo.." Zelo sang teasingly. "Those girls after you will disappear if they know you're attached, hyung."

Himchan sent the maknae a look that said "I-know-that's-why-it's-supposed-to-be-a-secret".

Jooyeon paled at Himchan's serious expression. "Uhm she's reliable, Himchan oppa." she squeaked. "She'll not tell. I promise."

Himchan considered this for a whole in silence. He flared fiercely at Sunmi. "You better not." he barked.

"YES!" Sunmi yelped in fear.

Himchan nodded grudgingly. "Fine. She can come along." The gang went out of school, with Jooyeon and Sunmi trailing behind, not at all like they were part of the group.

"Where are we going, Himchan oppa?" Jooyeon managed to ask after she mustered enough courage.

Himchan smirked. He went over to her and pinched her nose. "You'll see, little one."

 

 

"The..ktv?" Jooyeon and Sunmi squeaked. There were loads of hookers waiting outside the place, and they eyed the boys of BAP like they spotted a good feast.

"We can go to the noraebang if you want to sing, Himchan oppa." Jooyeon whispered fearfully."There's no need to come to..." she shuddered. "This sort of place."

Himchan chuckled and slung his arm around Jooyeon's shoulder, making her blush despite the discomfort she was feeling at this horribly complicated place. "This is the sort of place we thrive in, hon. Come on, who knows you'll like it too."

Jooyeon immediately forgot about her insecurities when he called her "hon". *Hon! He called me Honey!* Jooyeon celebrated in her mind. *KYAAAA!*

Sunmi watched her friend being so successful in her relationship, decided to do something for her own as well. She went over to Daehyun timidly, where his fierce aura even deterred the usual hookers from approaching him.

"Daehyun oppa." she called softly. Daehyun's eyes shifted to look at her coldly, but other than that, he didn't show any sign of recognition.

"Uhm maybe you don't remember me," Sunmi fidgeted. "But I'm Kim Sunmi. We've been in the same class all along in High school and middle school, but doubt you remember me..right?" she laughed awkwardly.

Daehyun regarded her coldly. His fierce cold air was now mixed with annoyance and irritant.

Sunmi gulped. "Neh Arraso, you don't remember!" she squeaked.

The group entered one of the rooms, and the guys immediately ordered their drinks. And by drinks I mean beer, alcohol, sleep/high/hallucinating/pee-inducing drinks.

Jooyeon and Sunmi were shocked at how the boys freely drank the alcohol, not at all afraid to get wasted when it was only four in the afternoon. "Himchan oppa.." Jooyeon squeaked. "I don't think you should drink this early. It's not good for your health."

Himchan looked at the other guys for a moment and suddenly, all of them burst into laughter. "Told you this one's different!"

He went over to sit beside Jooyeon and slung his arm around her casually, not in a possessive boyfriend manner, but instead a I-couldn't-care-less-but-whatever manner. "Now hon, just tell oppa which drink you'll like." he passed her the menu. "I'll treat you."

Jooyeon scanned the menu and bit her lip. "Uhm oppa..." she stuttered. "They're all alcoholic drinks." she commented. "Can I just have a glass of iced water?"

At once, the boys howled in laughter again. Jongup and Youngjae were laughing so bad, they thumped their fists on their thighs to express the magnitude of entertainment they found from her simple statement.

"Water!" Yongguk guffawed. "Now they want water!"

Jooyeon squeaked. "Did I do something wrong, Himchan oppa?"

Himchan shook his head. "Nope hon. You want water and we'll get you that for you and your friend." he shrugged. He looked at her up and down. "But someday, I'll train you to be an alcoholic too hon. No girlfriend of mine can't drink at least three pints of beer."

Jooyeon and Sunmi looked at each other, hesitant.

The girls were even more shocked when the boys asked a few of those hookers in to accompany them, and lighted their cigarettes. Jooyeon and Sunmi felt overly covered in the vast amounts of clothes they were wearing compared to the hookers.

The clothes they were wearing only covered the necessary  body parts, and not at all leaving anything else to imagination.

The room was soon filled with smoke and the girls had a hard time breathing.

"I guess this is how bad boys behave." she commented. "It's cool." she added, though not entirely sure of what she said.

Jooyeon nodded, forcing herself to agree. "Yeah it's cool." she looked at Himchan who was singing with two other skimpy girls by his side.

"But as long as there's Himchan oppa, it's going to be fine."