Why don't you kiss her???(Sequel of "Door")

Why don’t you kiss him? (Sequel of “Door”)

Why don’t you kiss him?(Sequel of “Door”) 

ONLY HYUKJAE’S POV

Why don't you kiss her
Why don't you tell her
Why don't you let her see
The feelings that you hide
'Cause she'll never know
If you never show
The way you feel inside

 

My heart is melting when I heard that song for the first time. I look into the mirror and smiled bitterly.

Should I show my feelings???

I asked to my reflection on mirror and chuckled between my tears. If it is her for that case, it can be so easy for me. But in reality, the one I love is not “her”...Then “him”...

Can’t I get the chance to show my feelings to him???

Of course. He’s straight and he said that if his friend got on wrong way, he’ll help him to get back on right way.

How can I tell him that I love him???

“Hyukie...”

My thoughts are cut by the lovely voice of my secretly crush. Aish.... That bunny never knocks my door first.

“Hyukie...Are you ready?” he asked and approached me.

“Ne, Hyung.” I answered and wiped my tears quickly but fail to hide him.

“Are you crying? Wae?” he concerned while cupping my face with his both hands.

“Ani...I’m ok, Hyung.” I lied and started my step to go out.

“Ya...What’s wrong with you? Why you always hide your heart to me in these days? We’re bestfriend, right?” he complained and stopped my steps.

“Nothing is important, hyung. Let’s go now or we’ll be late. Today we have to broadcast for E.H.B Episode-12. Don’t you remember it?” I said and pulled him to doorway.

“That’s right! I’m really excited to it.” He said and smiled to me that can easily kill to me.

I looked away from him and tried to release his hand. But he gripped his hand more tightly. What the hell is he doing? I can’t breathe well at his touches.

We sat side by side on van and went there with talkative Pumpkin. I know he want to make me comfort but it’s more hurt to me.

After a few minutes to prepare, we started our show. Unfortunate or fortunate to me, I can’t express it. He and me in same group and that week we will explore for under water breathtaking lessons.   

Our group will test mouth to mouth respiration under water and other group will test with aids. The two groups will test which group can stay longer at under water.

My heart skips faster than normal and it became what I think. The MC Hyung chose Kangin Hyung, he and me in same group to test it. I’m the one who stays under water and Kangin and he is the others who give me air mouth to mouth for breathtaking under water.

The game is started and I also started to go to the way I can die easily because of heart attack. He gives me air and our lips touch like kissing. I secretly glance him pass through the glass that I wore. I can’t see his eyes but I can feel he also stared back to me.

My poor heart beats abnormal beats and in each beat it’s like explore to outside. His lips soft and seduce me to remember till forever. His hand touch to my neck and I held his one hand not to lose him.

I really don’t know how much time was passed and I forgot the world: I thought there’s two people in the world: he and me.

After the program is ended successfully, we got back home. There’s a little strange to me is why Minnie moved a bit far from me suddenly. 

Is he also feels awkward feelings?

I stared at him and met with his eyes secretly glanced at me. Lee Sungmin... Are you wanted me to die??? I cursed myself and turned my face away from him.

I can’t forget his lips and I get his touches till bedtime. I can’t sleep well and got up from bed. I exited to kitchen for drinking my dosage Strawberry milk.

After drinking milk, I went to Sungmin’s room. I found he’s sleeping soundly and it’s really dangerous to control my feelings. He’s so cute like an innocent child when he fell asleep.

I swept his hairs on his forehead and touched his face one by one. I started from temple and his eyebrows next to eyelids and nose then his chubby cheeks finally to his lips. I stared at his lips for a long time. They are a little swollen as he gave air with his mouth to me for 6 minutes. Do you think 6 minutes is a short period???

But I still want to touch his lips in air. Then my consciousness is missed and I bent my back to approach his face.

I stole a kiss from him but it’s a peck exactly. His lips still soft like under water.

Then I tried hard to control my stupid mind and went back to my room.

What wrong with you Hyukjae???

Are you mad???

Yes... I madly fall in love with Lee Sungmin. 

I can’t step back not to love him and if I do, I will die.

Should I confess to him???

Can he accept my feelings???

Does he love me???

I really don’t know what to do in this time... and I sang the song again...by replacing “him” words instead of “her”.

Why don't you kiss him
Why don't you tell him
Why don't you let him see
The feelings that you hide
'Cause he'll never know
If you never show
The way you feel inside

 

Then I closed my eyes after I decided a plan to confess to my Minnie.

======================================================================

Hi guys!!!

How about it??? I think it’s like an essay but I don’t know how to write it well.

I’ll write the other sequel for this ff again. It’s about how Hyuk prepared for his confession. Can it be interest for you?

I need your comments and I believed that you can pay to me if you’re a kind-hearted angel. Hahaha *-*

I will wait my regular commenters here!!!

I love you all guys *-*

Hi guys I give you that song as present.

JESSE MCCARTNEY LYRICS

"Why Don't You Kiss Her"

We're the best of friends
And we share our secrets
She knows everything that is on my mind
Lately somethings changed
As I lie awake in my bed
A voice here inside my head
Softly says

Why don't you kiss her
Why don't you tell her
Why don't you let her see
The feelings that you hide
'Cause she'll never know
If you never show
The way you feel inside

Oh im so afraid to make that first move
Just a touch and we
Could cross the line
Everytime she's near
I wanna never let her go
Confess to her what my heart knows
Hold her close

Why don't you kiss her
Why don't you tell her
Why don't you let her see
The feelings that you hide
'Cause she'll never know
If you never show
The way you feel inside

What would you say
I wonder would she just turn away
Or would she promise me
That she's here to stay
It hurts me to wait
I keep asking myself

Why don't you kiss her (tell her you love her)
Why don't u tell her (tell her you need her)
Why don't you let her see
The feelings that you hide
'Cause she'll never know
If you never show
The way you feel inside...

Why don't you kiss her?

=========================================================================================================================