Did he kiss me? Or am I dreaming?

I’ve been waiting to hear those words…. [ ONE - SHOT]

I woke up 3 am and change my clothes for jogging. So I jog. The subdivision is really quiet, the breeze is cold. I run, and after how many hours I passed for the fourth time in my house then suddenly someone grabbed my arms and spun me around. When I saw the person he kissed me passionately. HE IS MYUNGSOO. He kissed me passionately until I give in and I feel something and realize something. I really lilke… NO NOT LIKE its I love Myungsoo. Then I pulled away.

“  what’s wrong with you? And did you really kiss me? Why ?” I said wiping my lips.

“ I LOVE YOU ~~~~~ Don’t you understand?” he said

“Really?  WELL, I saw you and someone in a coffee shop, and for you that you’re lying to me you said that you will be -----“ did he really kiss me. But its okay, as long as its Myungsoo hehehehe. Then I kissed back. I moved away.

“What? You like it huh?” he said, oh my god he is still annoying. My face was serious now. Seeking for the answer of my question. “ okay, so that girl was my Niece”

“ You have a niece? How come I don’t know?” I said confused, he nodded. “What you did a while ago was… true or What?”

“ Of course its true, since were friends” he said holding my hands.

“What are you doing in USA?”  still curious. “actually I lived there and I went there because of my Dad’s business” he said. “ooww” I started running. “ hey Wait, can we go to the park?” he grabbed my arm and went to the park. He led me to a clean, neat spacious black flooring in the park then suddenly he said.

“Count  1 to 5” he said “ Now?” he nodded. What with him? “okay 1-2-3-4-5 done”  then it rain.

“OH.MY.GOD. I’m wet” I said, then I saw Myungsoo  KNEELING!!!! “ Hey, get up”

“ ~~~~, will you be my girlfriend?” he gave me a bouquet of BLUE ROSES, and its my favorite color. I saw the ring its like engagement ring.

“duhh? That’s why we kissed earlier, hehehehe” I said, he started jumping for joy. “ Actually I liked you ever since, and now that were together. Let’s be honest to each other and no more lying” I said and I help him get up. “ I’ve been waiting and wanting to hear those words, for a long time.”

“Don’t worry, I will always say those words just for you.                I LOVE YOU ~~~~, SO MUCH!”

“ I LOVE YOU TOO, no matter what happens” I hugged him. He hugged me too and kissed my forehead.

 

 

--- END---

 

Thank you for reading! I hope you’ll like it!

Comment please and please do subscribe!!

Thank you very much!

Toodles! ^-^