All alone...

I’ve been waiting to hear those words…. [ ONE - SHOT]

Being alone in this damn house is making me crazy. I hate being alone. My parents are not here. My best friend slash crush is not here. What will I do?! I think I’m gonna die!!!! Every time I wake up, the house is so quite. The nag of Mom to Dad; Myungsoo’s knock on my door every morning. God, its so quite. The house is so eerie, without my family and my one and only friend. I have a lot of friends, but they are not here. They went to different country or planets. Hehehehehe… I went to the bathroom to do my daily routines. After that, I went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and…. There is only three, a box of fresh milk, bread and I need to buy groceries. A stock, just in case. I cooked the three eggs and toast the 4 slice of bread and a glass of fresh milk. After that I change my clothes and went out of the house, of course I lock the house. I went to the mall since there is a supermarket there. I bought what I need in for the house and for the fridge.

                I went out of the supermarket with two heavy bags of goods. I went to Coffee Shop to drink my favorite Café latte and chocolate cookies… yummy!!! Until I saw a familiar guy in the store. I went in and ordered.

“ One Café latte please and 3 chocolate cookies.” I said looking the menu in their HEAD BOARD thingy. “ Is that all your order Ma’am?” the counter girl said “that would be all, thank you” I said as a reply. “Ma’am, please wait on your table, we will serve it in a minute.” She said. “Oh,  sure!” I put a smile since the lady is good ^_^

I went to a table good for four near the clear glass wall. I put the 2 bags of grocery in the chair near the window. I look everywhere, waiting for my order. A girl went inside the coffee shop and she sat beside the familiar guy. The guy turn around and its MYUNGSOO!!!! He did not told me that he is coming here with a …… pretty girl. I’m totally right he found someone there in the States, so that means that, I don’t have a chance!!! Why am I always alone? And being left?

After I ate what I ordered I went out, like I did not see or saw Myungsoo and his eerrr…. Girlfriend. I have a hard time bringing the bags, DAMN I hate groceries when being alone. So I’m struggling here. I went to the waiting area for the taxi cabs. Then after 5 minutes of waiting I finally hailed a taxi.

“  where to ma’am?” the driver asking for my destination.

“ Umm… to the PEARL HARBOR SUBDIVISION, please” I said. The ride was safe and silent. I pay the taxi driver the meter from the mall to my house. I think jealous for the girl I saw a while ago. I went inside the house, I saw the phone, it has 1 voice mail, I pressed it.

“ Hello? Hi ~~~~, how are you its me MYUNGSOO… you in you know I miss you. Hey if ever your with me now I will give you a tour in USA. Its so nice, and fun. I’ll be home tomorrow, so see ya!”

“ what a liar I saw you in the coffee shop a while ago with a girl!” I said “ Oh My God, why am I talking to myself? Hahahaha” I hit my face, if people outside saw me, might say that I’m crazy. I’m talking to myself, Okay? Then s a knock there in my door.

“ NOW WHAT?” I said as I open the door. I saw MYUNGSOO standing in front of me. I closed the door and lock it.

“ ~~~~ open the door!! What’s wrong with you?” he keeps on banging the door.

“Its none of your business!! Go AWAY!!!” I went to my bedroom and locked the door and put the BEATS headphones I pick a song and turn it up, until the highest volume. When I turn to my window I saw him yelling, and I did not hear due to the loud music that I play in my ipod. I went to my window and closed the window and the curtains. The phone started ringing. Of course I pick it, maybe my Mom or Dad is calling. But unfortunately its Myungsoo. Finally I will give up on this. Starting now you don’t know MYUNGSOO.

“Okay, what?” I said holding the phone.

“ Hey, its you! What’s wrong with you?” he said GOSH, he doesn’t know? He is lying to me for the first time.

“ I saw you” I finally said.

“ Who me?” he said, trying to hold his laughter.

“Duhh? Why don’t you try figuring it out by yourself.” I said as a challenge for him. I hung up after talking. The night is quite silent. I closed all the doors and windows and securely lock.