A few years past...

The Day we met

A few years past....

Taecyeon saw that Yoona really was a changed person and decide to date her...

Yuri's family moved back to their house two years ago , but nichkhun still stayed there.

Nichkhun's Dad got back some of his money and he wasnt bankrupt anymore.

One day ....

Nickhun's dad found out where nichkhun was staying and he went to yuri's house .

Nichkhun's dad found out cause yuri told him (Ever since yuri and nichkhun started dating nichkhun told yuri that she was working in his father's company.)

Nichkhun's Dad went to yuri's house and apologised to nichkhun for messing his life.

He also asked nichkhun to come back to their house to stay....

At first nichkhun didnt want to but yuri encouraged him to go...

With Taecyeon and Yoona

Taecyeon : Years have gone by now, i think you should go and apologise to Nichkhun and Yuri.

Yoona: Okay....

After that they went to Nichkhun's Dad house to find out where nichkhun and yuri was but to their surprise , they were there(Cause nichkhun was moving back to his house and yuri was helping him)

Yoona: Hi .....

Nichkhun & Yuri : hi.........................

Yoona: I'm really sorry for what happened the past year.... Actually i wanted to apologise sooner but i didnt have the courage ... Will you forgive me?

Yuri :  Let bygones be bygones , hope you have changed.

Yoona: I have !

Taecyeon: Yes, she really has.

Nichkhun: So you've forgiven her?

Taecyeon : Yeah, now i'm her boyfriend... The past years i've been watching her and i saw that she really changed.

Yuri: Okay, then we'll forgive you.

Yoona: Thanks!! Now i want to introduce myself. Anneohasayo, Im Yoona inmida.

Yuri : Kwon Yuri inmida!

Yuri smiled....

Yoona: Actually Taecyeon and i started a band . Mine's called So Nyeo Shi Dae and his is called 2pm . Both our groups are short of 1 member. Do you guys wanna join ?

Yuri : Really , erm ... I'm not sure...

Yoona : Common , it'll be fun ! Audition's are at 3pm for mine.

Taecyeon : And mine is at 2.30pm. It's gonna start soon , Now's already 2.00pm...

Nichkhun: Babe, it's okay if you dont want to .

Yuri : Erm... I think i wanna try ! Babe try with me !

Nichkhun : Okay.

After that Yoona drove Yuri to the audition and Taecyeon drove Nichkhun.

During the drive, Both the girls and boys got to know each other better after that they started being good friends.

 

Hope you like the chapter...... comments!!!!