Will she really change?

The Day we met

At Yuri's house (Night time)

Yuri went to bathe and after she came out nichkhun went to bathe.

When nichkhun  came out he saw yuri staring out of the window.

He creeped up behind her and hugged her.

Yuri laughed and turned around(still hugging)

After that they kissed.

Nichkhun : I love you.

Yuri : I love you too .

Then they kissed somemore. After that they went to sleep.

With Yoona

Yoona thought "! now everybody hates me!! Even taecyeon!! I shouldnt have used him.. Actually i kinda like him during last month when he bought me gifts and stuff... I'm so stupid! Now i just want taecyeon back.... i dont care about nichkhun anymore , anyway nichkhun doesnt even like me , at the start i should just be grateful of what i have ... taecyeon........."

With Taecyeon

Taecyeon thought "to think that i like her . Man! I'm so stupid! Buying her gifts and stuff. Just waste my money on her....."

The next day

Yoona went to Taecyeon's house to apologize to him but he didnt want to see her....

For the continuous days yoona has been going to taecyeon's house to apologise, until one day.........

Yoona went to Taecyeon's house , Taecyeon opened the door...

Yoona : Taecyeon!! I'm sorry!!! I'm really really sorry for using you, at first i just wanted to get back at nichkhun but after that i started to like you! Please Taecyeon please dont ignore me.....

Taecyeon : Fine , but i can only be friends with you....

Yoona: Really? Thank you !!!!! I'm gonna change from now on.... I wont be those type of rich girls that get everything  they want.

After then Yoona went home and Taecyeon thought about what yoona said...

Taecyeon thought "If she really does change maybe i'll forgive her........."

 

comments!!!!!