Teru Teru

Rain

CHAPTER 3~

.


"Oh, God! Why do you always behave like a woman? You're a man, Kevin! "Eli pats Kevin many times with a laugh and it made Kevin upset.

Don’t blame Kevin if he was awarded a beautiful face, soft voice and an aura that can make many people quite deceived by his gender. Kevin just keep being patted Eli's shoulders are still in a huff.

"Oh, yes? I consider it a compliment. Is that my fault, if I was born like this?" He replied as he watched the children playing in the park while he and Eli are sitting on a bench not far from the hospital garden.

"It's not wrong anyone. But,  it's very funny. This isn’t the first time I saw a noona noticed you and whisper if you're so beautiful. Oh, come on! You're supposed to born as a woman so I could marry you!"

Eli’s joke isn’t funny anymore to seems Kevin. He angry and threw a small bag containing snacks that had been in him to Eli’s face and immediately left the young man.

Oh, come on! Should I born as a woman?!’ Kevin inner upset.

"Yak! I'm only joking!" Soon after Kevin left, Eli took his hand. "Don’t be angry."

"That isn’t funny!" Kevin looked Eli sullen.

Both of them suddenly fell silent when the slow drizzle of rain fell. It's still fall, and somehow the rain falls more frequently when the autumn. Immediately, or may be reflex, Eli pulled Kevin in the direction of a large tree that was near them in the garden and looked up to the sky.

"Rainy again..." Eli muttered.

Kevin joined stared at the sky began to cloud. "Hey! Why don’t we shelter at the children's hospital?"

Eli just review a little smile as he looked at Kevin. "No way. I'd rather take shelter here, because we were alone." Eli muttered as he put his arm around Kevin and propped Kevin’s head in his shoulder. "Anyway I want to feel your warmth like this. It's okay, right?"

Kevin's face flushed and he nodded slowly. Kevin leaned his head on Eli's shoulder as he closed his eyes. Masculine smell of perfume worn Eli. These moments of fun, and Kevin loved it.
Rain and Eli... It made him feel so happy...

.

.

"Kevin!" Kiseop wipe away the tears that flowed at the corner of Kevin’s eyes and apparently it makes the young blonde was back to the real world. To the world that no longer Eli in his side.
Kevin looked away and wiped his tears from his eyes.

"What happened? Why are you crying?"

"No." Kevin replied quickly, stir retreated.

Increasingly heavy rain fell and began to wash Kevin’s face. Kiseop only silent looked at Kevin who also didn’t move from where he stood. Kiseop had seen Kevin previously frozen because of the rain when they first met at the cemetery. And now Kiseop too restless to see it.

Immediately, Kiseop take off his doctor jacket and put it on the Kevin’s head. What that Kiseop doing of course makes Kevin surprised and now look at him. Raindrops was no longer wet of Kevin’s body, and Kevin saw Kiseop smiling with water droplets running down in his hair and his face.

Kiseop smiled as he put his hands on Kevin's shoulder. "I don’t know the reason why you always look weird when it rains. And in the fact, I hate when see you like that. That's the reason why I approach you when I saw you in the cemetery at that time. Let's go inside." Kiseop said softly and it made tears trickle back of Kevin’s eyes.

"Why?" Kevin whispered.

"Why?"

"Why are you treating me like this? Why did you keep me in remembrance? Why should the rain come down when I'm with you!" Kevin straight off the white coat and threw it toward Kiseop.

Kevin ran away leaving Kiseop in the rain. And Kiseop just standing there not to catch him. He only stare at Kevin's shoulder is farther away. His thoughts were interrupted when he felt someone was standing behind him while overaching him.

Kiseop turned and saw Soohyun was standing behind him. "Soohyun hyung?"

"Don’t be weird. Kevin is a bit messed up when the rain comes." Soohyun smiled, staring at the black hair that is wet. "Come inside, you have to dry your body so as not to sick." With a gentle arm around his shoulders and get Kiseop inside.

Kiseop not speak anything, he just followed of Soohyun’s steps while his mind couldn’t stop thinking about Kevin.

0o0o0o0o0o0

Kibum looked at Kevin's pale face as he constantly sighed. Dongho who is just put on his side anxiously while occasionally touching of Kevin’s forehead a little hot. Dongho glance Hoonmin sitting on the edge of the Kevin’s bed.

"Hoonmin hyung, is Kevin hyung shouldn’t be taken to the doctor?"

Hoonmin shook his head with confused. "I've asked him last night, but Kevin refuses. He even yelled at me and told me not to care what happened with him. That's why I call Kibum hyung to ask for help. He didn’t want to eat." Hoonmin complained when staring at Kibum are still standing since he arrived at Kevin's apartment.

Hoonmin is Kevin's cousin who lives in an apartment shared with Kevin. Just like the others, Hoonmin knows the Kevin’s past with Eli. He knew that Kevin would feel bad for Eli, let alone rain always come down later today, now is the fall. That's why he can’t be rude to Kevin, he didn’t want to hurt him anymore, because it also he asked Kibum at the last.

Kevin always obey what Kibum said, and in now just Kibum can help him.

Hoonmin switch from the edge of the bed close to Kibum. "Could you force him to eat? You know that I couldn’t force him."

Kibum sighed as he walked back toward the bed. High cold-faced young man sat on the edge of the bed and wiped Kevin’s forehead who was pretty hot. "Kevin, awake." He whispered softly draped Kevin blonde bangs covering his forehead.

Dongho is located next to put a cloth soaked in cold water on the forehead and turned towards Kevin. "Is Kevin hyung crying?"

Hoonmin nodded sadly. "He went home soaking wet and crying bitterly. Kevin didn’t want to talk and immediately locked himself in his room. And at dinner, I saw he had a high fever."

"Usually Kevin came to the hospital’s garden, right? Did something happen there?" This time Kibum asked.

Hoonmin just shrugged reluctantly. "Maybe."

Before Hoonmin mid-sentence, a small groan of Kevin makes three young men looked straight at him. Kevin looks blinked slowly as he wiped his forehead, made of cloth on his forehead immediately move it and Dongho take it back.

"How’re you feel?" Kibum said as he kevin's forehead gently. "Do you feel dizzy?"

Kevin didn’t answer Kibum, but slowly the tears fell down and he just cried. What did happens of course makes the three of men confusion. Kevin was always like this, and now seemed much worse.

"Kevin, are you okay?"

"Hyung~" Kevin sobbed quietly.

"Hmm?"

"Why? Why does he always made me thinking of Eli?"

"He?" Kibum frowned, glancing towards Hoonmin while Hoonmin just shrug sign didn’t know who's Kevin talking about. Kibum looked back at Kevin. "Who he that you mean, Kev?"

"He was always saying and doing everything same with Eli. I hate the rain because it always reminded me of Eli. But he was always there when it rains and it made me much more crowded and hurt." Kevin covered his face with his arm, still weeping bitterly. "I hate this fate."

"Who do you mean?"

Kevin took a deep breath slowly and didn’t answer the Kibum’s question.

0o0o0o0o0o0

Kibum really didn’t know what or who is 'he' in Kevin’s mind. But Kibum didn’t intend to say anything. He doesn’t like to see Kevin getting depressed because Eli didn’t know or things.

Enough for Kibum to be patient for one year, he didn’t want to dwell longer see Kevin is slowly destroyed.

That afternoon, he decided to come to hospital’s garden that always visited by Kevin. Soohyun who saw him coming straight welcoming friendly. Soohyun know enough of Kibum, not because he is Dongho’s old brother, but because he and Kibum is already known each other since high school.

"Long time not visit you." Soohyun said while sitting on a wooden chair and sat beside Kibum. "I know the reason why you come here."

Kibum smiled at Soohyun direction. "Yeah, I guess I have to say much. You know that I don’t like small talk with you, Soo. It has to do with Kevin. Did he come here?"

"He came here more often than before. Did something happen again?"

Kibum nodded, staring straight ahead. Attention to children who were playing with a very cheerful. "Did something happen to him? He looks much more frustrating. Yesterday he was sick and he told me about someone who is constantly reminded Eli. Someone who would accompany him when it rains. Do you know something?"

Soohyun paused. He may know who is Kevin mean. Soohyun see for themselves what happened with Kevin last he came here. And Kiseop, the only reason why Kevin became much more frustrating.

But Soohyun seemed reluctant to tell about Kiseop.

"Kibum, do you believe that God will send the same person if we lose a loved one?"

"What did you mean?"

Soohyun looked at the sky. "I'm not too sure. But I guess now Kevin met with someone who is constantly reminded of Eli. The same person but with different figures that God sent to heal the hurt of losing Eli. And now I think Kevin was fighting against with his own heart."

"You know something, Soo. I know it."

Soohyun smiled faintly while after finish his hair is blowing in the wind. He looked at the middle that Kiseop playing ball with several small children. "Kiseop!" He called and made part Kibum looked at the handsome dark-haired young man.

'Kiseop?' Kibum thought.

Kiseop straight to Soohyun and Kibum glanced at a glance. "Yes, hyung?"

"I think he is someone who should you meet now." Soohyun smiled softly, patting Kibum’s shoulder. "Someone who can explain to you, Kevin has always been curious when rain fall."

Soohyun heard the phrase while Kiseop and Kibum stared at each other quizzically.

.

.

This is the first time Kevin had something in his backpack hanger. Something that shouldn’t have brought.

Teru teru doll. Teru teru is a simple doll made of white cloth and a face drawn on his head. According to Japanese legend, this doll can dispel the rain if it is hung in the window. And this time it is quite ridiculous, Kevin took to the rain didn’t fall.

Although the real little doll that wouldn’t affect anything. Oh, come on! What can be done a little doll? Dispels the rain? Of course it is impossible.

"I'm stupid." Kevin muttered himself while playing the teru teru stuffed in his backpack. "Why I can’t help my emotions when it rains, let alone before Kiseop. He definitely surprised by my weird. I guess I can’t see him again. Ah, anyway, what with my business? We don’t know each other so I have no reason to see him, right?"

Kevin nodded to himself. "Well, I shouldn’t have come there. If I always come up in a place that can remind me with Eli, of course I wouldn’t forget Eli."

Kevin ruffled his hair frustrated.

"Aargh! Stop thinking about Kiseop! He had nothing to do with Eli!"

"Kevin!"

Kibum’s voice made Kevin looked a bit startled and looked at that man who goes into his florist. Kevin smiles shyly review Kibum remember yesterday he saw what a mess. "Hyung?"

Kibum smiled at him. "Are you waiting?"

"I just got here." Kevin said. "Dongho had sent a message that saying he would coming home lately. Where did you from?"

Kibum smiled as he Kevin's blond hair gently. He couldn’t have told Kevin that he had just returned from the children's park and spoke a few things with Kiseop. Yes, now Kibum know the reason why Kevin  a bit of a mess because of rain a few days.

"Kev ~" Kibum call back.

"Hmm?"

"From now on don’t come back to the garden."

Without asking, of course, Kevin knows what is meant of Kibum. "Why, hyung?"

"If you always come there, you will be though more memories of the Eli and you'll never get up. I'd hate to see you are getting screwed like this. Slowly, try to get out of the room in which there is Eli there. Still a lot you can do without his memory." Kibum explains with sadly. This is the first time he spoke gently to Kevin. Kibum usually speak with words that can hurt Kevin. But not for now.

Kevin's eyes turned flat. "I'll be fine. Did you know, if I get out of the room, that means Eli will really die from my heart and I can’t do that." He smiled sadly as he squeezed teru teru in his backpack. Kevin wanted to cry, but he held.

All the talking about Eli was always able to make him cry.

"But there are many ways to torture yourself over this. You see what your face right now, you look like a zombie just because Eli go. You shouldn’t like this, Kevin."

"I know!" Kevin is now raising the tone of his voice. "But I can’t..." The young man stood up. "I guess I'd better go, hyung. If I stay here and talk about this, I wouldn’t be able to hold my tears. You must be tired to see me cry because it's you who made me get out of my world now." Kevin smiled sadly as he pulled his backpack and leave Kibum.

But before Kevin came out, Kibum quickly embraced the youth. Sank his face in Kevin’s shoulder and made the young man to a standstill at once. Kibum smell of Kevin’s perfume deeply.

"Hy-hyung~?"

"You should look for other young people to love you, Kevin."

"Hyung, release me..." Kevin struggled a bit, but it makes Kibum tightened his arms at Kevin’s waist and Kevin began to feel uncomfortable with what he did. "Hyung. What are you doing?"

Kibum didn’t heed that question. His hands even more tightly hugging that blonde slim waist than he was. Kevin's heart was beating fast and his face flushed. Her breathing began to return and Kevin groaned, trying to break Kibum.

"Hyu-hyung~ What happened with you? Let go of me."

"Kevin." Kibum whispered softly in his ear, and was able to make that blond young man shudder.

"I'm tired to see you like that. I could no longer restrain myself remedy remained silent. At least, you should find one person who can bring you back to life than Eli. And me_"

"Hyung!" Kevin burly Kibum’s arms yanked from his body and turned to face him. "If I need someone else, I'll look for it. But please, don’t be too far away to interfere my business." Kevin rolled his eyes and sighed. "I'm sorry. I'd better go. I'm not about to argue with you."

"Don’t go to the children's park." Kibum's tone was cold again.

Kevin sighed, but finally nodded. "I'd better go home."

0o0o0o0o0o0

Although a bit odd Kibum, Kevin keep his words. Kevin didn’t come to the children's park. But the reason isn’t because Kibum’s forbidden, but because Kevin couldn’t meet with Kiseop for a while.

Kevin plays a teru teru doll in his backpack while waiting for the bus at the bus stop. Lucky for him, was almost five days of rain never fell. Kevin didn’t like the fall or spring, the rain always falls on that two season.

Kevin smiled as he stared at the little teru teru. "You helped me." He whispered. For some reason, he didn’t thinking about Eli few days.

Something cold suddenly block the view of Kevin who now became dark. Kevin gasped as he felt the moment covered his hand now. Linked forehead. Who are the strange play with him?

"Hey, what the hell is this? Let go of me?"

"It's not fun." A voice snapped back to Kevin. Kevin knew whose voice it.

Hand covering it apart and Kevin turned into a handsome young man who sat beside him now, looking at him with a perfect smile. Kevin's face flushed and he looked away. Break eye contact with Kiseop.

Kiseop smiled to see Kevin’s reaction. "Long time no see you. Are you busy? You rarely been to the park to play."

Kevin has just opened his mouth to answer, but Kiseop cut again. "Or are you deliberately avoiding me?" One question of Kiseop successfully made Kevin pursed his mouth and stared at him.

"Avoid you?"

Kiseop nodded. "Maybe you're embarrassed because your emotions are always out of control if the rain and somehow I always come back in front of you when your emotional turmoil." Kiseop smiled as he Kevin gently. "I worried about you, did you know? You should have come to the park."

"We only met a few times, I guess you don’t need worrying about me." Kevin said as he was reluctant to shift away from Kiseop. But before he walked away, Kiseop was holding his hand and pulled Kevin closer towards him. Now the two sat side by side.

Kiseop’s head on Kevin's shoulder with spoiled. "Today is my day off and I'm very bored. I didn’t expect it to see you here. What is this fate?"

"You were what?" Kevin shrugged his shoulders and turned his attention to Kiseop in Kevin's eyes and it made Kevin feel increasingly uncomfortable. "Are you drunk, eh?"

Kiseop shook his head. "May I ask you something rather personal question?"

"What?"

"About the rain..." Kiseop silent for a moment before continuing, "and you."

Kevin is frozen right now. "No." He replied firmly.

Even so, Kiseop not be silent. Kiseop noticed Kevin's face and rubbed his head again with a gentle. "Even though you said no, I already know everything. Soohyun hyung was told me."

"Soohyun hyung?"

Kiseop nodded. "Is the tomb of the time you go..."

"It's nothing to do with you." Kevin was on his feet, staring at the bus at the bus stop. But before he got on the bus, Kiseop already hold and pull Kevin away from the bus stop. "Hey, let go of me!"

Kevin stared at Kiseop’s gentle smile. "You must accompany me all day."

0o0o0o0o0o0

"Kevin! You must accompany me all day." Eli pulled Kevin's hand when the young man just arrived at the playground.

Kevin linked directly with the eyebrows looked surprised at Eli. "Where?"

"The special place that's just me and you know."

"What a special place?"

Eli smiled sweetly as he embraced Kevin with great caution. Each treatment and a touch of Eli, always show as if Kevin is a very fragile glass. As if Kevin would be destroyed if he pulled it violently.

Eli fleeting a kiss on the forehead of Kevin. "You will know later, babe."

.

Kevin shut his mouth when he saw what was there before him. He never would have thought there would be someone who took him to this place. He thought it was a place that only he and Eli knew it.

On a hill that is not too crowded. Of a small hill, the Soul Tower pins. And there is a small temple on the hill. Kevin stared Kiseop already lying on green grass as he closed his eyes.

How could he take me here? I never come here again since Eli left me.

Kiseop looked at Kevin who was still standing motionless. "How? Is beautiful, isn’t it? I love this place if you want to spend my whole day. I think you'll like. Here the air is very clean and the scenery is also beautiful."

Kevin sat down beside Kiseop slowly and began to think. It's too much in common between Kiseop and Eli. Kevin has always felt that Eli is now alive again, but in a different form. But of course it isn’t possible and Kevin shouldn’t think so. Kiseop and Eli however is a different figure.

"You've been to this place?" Kiseop said again.

Kevin nodded. "But I never come here again since a year ago."

Now the view Kiseop back flat and he sat beside Kevin. Kiseop glance teru teru doll backpack hanging on Kevin and touch it. "Teru teru?"

"You know?"

"This doll antidote to rain, right?" Kiseop smiling alone. "As a child I loved to put it on the window so that it didn’t rain. If it rained, I certainly can’t play with my friends, and it pisses me off. You set it up so it does not rain too, right?"

Kevin smiled slightly and nodded. "You know that I’ll be emotional when it rains, right?"

"Kevin~" Kiseop rubbed Kevin’s head again.

"Ngh?"

"The rain came down to earth and watered the soil dries. Rain fell brings peace and tranquility for living organisms. And I think rain start to watering your heart which is also now beginning to dry up and die. Don’t you hate rain too much?"

"You don’t understand." Kevin whispered, staring straight ahead. "The rain actually made me even more chaotic. You don’t know how I feel. When I meet someone and lose when it rains, that's when I remember all those memories back. That's the reason why I became so hated the rain. Rain made me remember all the things that I feel bitter."

For a while, Kiseop didn’t respond f Kevin speech. But he grabbed Kevin's fingers slowly and held them. Kevin stared Kiseop who wonder while smiling softly at him now.

"Then, from now on I'll make you love rain. I'll make you come back to like rain and got hundreds of happy memories when it rains." Kiseop said and that sentence can only make the hearts of Kevin feels weird.

His heart was beating fast. What happens right now?

.

.

.

A/N :

I am really sorry for super long update.

I feel busy many times and I feel lazy to translate my story in english. you know that I am not good at english..

are this story bothering you? I'll put little KeMaru moments here. ^^

It'll be broken kemaru, I think.

 

plz comment and subscribe.. =/=