beautiful love

proposal

Min woke up and looked up at him, he was dreaming peacefully, she smiled at him and got up.

It has been one year since he gave up everything for her, his career, his fans, the cinema, just to be with her, the only one thing he didn't want to loose was her.At first she felt guilty, she didn't want him to gave up everything but he said it was ok and she trusted him.

Min went into the kitchen to prepare the breakfast, she the radio and a small sound escaped from the little box, it was their song, the song he sang for her in order to ask her if she wanted to be his wife.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMnp0AG7Q2c&feature=related

She smiled, it was her favorite song , he insisted , she had to watch the show where he was with the Chocoball members

 

FLASH BACK

 

" Minnie , you will watch the show will you"?"

" yeah oppa , but how many times did you asked me that?"

" maybe a thousand times haha" he laughed nervously

" yah oppa it's not funny !!"

" sorry minnie" he wrapped his arms around her waist

" why it's so imprtant to watch the show"

"because"

"because of what ?"

" just because, don't be curious ok , just wait and see arasso?"

" yeah... yeah..." she pouted

he pinched her cheeks.

" see yuo later babe , i should go now"

"ok oppa , see you later"

 

~~~

She sat in front of the tv , her grandmother was beside her. Like always her boyfriend was having fun, he was laughing loudly with Simon D and Heechul talked about embarrassing things Hongki did when he was drunken. Min and her grandmother laughed too.

She felt nervous all of a sudden, he stood up and began to sing, Hongki stared at the camera , his voice was beautiful like always but that time the emotions he put in the song were intense.

Min felt her heart race like a crazy horse, she was almost shaking. Hongki put his hand on his chest while singing his eyes were the mirror of ihs feelings. But the others were not aware of the situation Simon D and Sangchu were having fun , while Honki was singing we could hear the loud laughter of Simon D.

When the was finished , he said something quite unusual.

" Minnie thanks to you my life is heaven, every morning i thanks God for having you in my life, you're my soul, my love, my everything. I can't live without you, i can't breathe without you, my heart can't beat without you, you're my air, you're my blood.I can't imagine a world without you and i don't want to loose you, i want to wake up every morning with you by my side, i want to wrap my arms around your waist every night, i want to pinch youe chubby cheeks everyday, i want to hear you say " welcome home" and many other things.

i want to spend the rest of my life with Minnie, please marry me"

Suddenly Hongki left the show and drove home as fast he could, he ran up the stairs and opened the door of the apartment she was living in.He found her crying of happiness she jumped on him making him to fall, his eyes were wide opened.

" it's.... yes?" he asked

" yeah !!! i want to spend the rest of life with you too oppa, i want to marry you"

Honki hugged her tightly and kissed her passionately. They forgot all their sourrounding , Min's grandmother who was crying of happiness and even the cameramen who followed Hongki from the show.

 

FLASH BACK END

 

 

Min finished the breakfast and turned off the radio.Suddenly she felt a pair of arms which were hugging from behind.

" hello beautiful love" he whispered into her ear

" morning oppa" she turned back and kissed him softly.

" you smell good" he said kissing her jawline, Min giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck

" yuo smell good too oppa, yuo smell our bed and i love it" she smiled

" do you want to smell the bed too?" he asked smirking while dragging her to their room, he closed the door and as soon as he kissed her, he heard a small voice.

" appa~~ eomma ~~~"

Hongki sighed but smiled, he kissed Min on the cheek, opened the door and went into another room and took his child into his arms.

" good morning Nayung"

" morning appa ~~" she smiled at him with her chubby cheeks

Min came towards them and kissed her on her forehead

" good morning my love"

Hongki looked at both of them " i don't regret anything even my career because i have a beautiful wife and a wondreful daughter" he said

Min smiled and kissed him

" appa, eomma hungry " Nayung said all of a sudden, her parents chuckled

" are yuo ready to eat Nayung ah ?"

" yes"

" let's go !" Min exclamed

Hongki put Nayung down in order to place her in the middle, her little right hand  was in her mother hand , and the other into her dad's hand

They all went into the kitchen to eat a wonderful breakfast.

 

 hello hello ~~~~ i hope you liked my oneshot hahaha i hope it was not boring !!! ^^

 

tumblr_lhvc9xeZSq1qfyypuo1_400.gif