Curiousity on Purpose!

Another kind of you

CHAPTER 2 : Curiosity on Purpose!

 

I stalked him all the way home. Until i came out with this...

"Wooyoung~a!" a black coated guys high fived him.

"What do you want?"

The guy smirked and said, "What do you want." I keep sneaking to the walls just to hear what their saying. But sudennly..

║oohh brave sound...║my phone rings!

"Who's that?" the guy curiously said.

"No one can enter our hide out right?" Wooyoung said. Then i immediately ran but my ribbon was left on the floor.

When i'm out now, i answered my phone. "Yeobosseyo?"

"Ji eunnie." Suzy answered

"Oh? waeyo?"

"Where are you? I'm here in your house and your omma said you haven't came yet?"

"Ahh...ahh.. i still have something to do okay bye." i immediately offed my phone.

Wooyoung's POV:

"Who owns this ribbon?"

"NO GIRLS ALLOWED HERE REMEMBER?" the coated guy said.

I keep on running hoping that i won't be caught... and luckily i didn't. I arrived home then suddenly...

"Where have you been?" my appa said.

"School." i said nervously.

"Only school?"

"Neh."

I felt so awkward about the questions appa are asking me that's why i excused myself and go upstairs.

I keep on thinking... "Will that guy still be my friend?" or i just keep on stalking him and ended up with nothing? And who's the coated guy he's with him a while ago? I still have a lot of things to know about him.