The Beginning

Another kind of you

CHAPTER 1: The Beginning

 

It's a very sunny morning when omma shouted me while i'm still in bed.

"IU~ssi! Wake up. You'll be late for school!" omma shouted.

"Urgh... ne." i answered sleepy. I looked at the clocked and i saw it's already 7:00! My time is 7:30, all i need is 30 minutes to prepare for school.

I rushed into the bathroom and started having a shower even though the weather is cold. I immediately wear my school uniform.

"Bye omma!" i said to my omma while rushing to the door.

"Okay be good sweetie!" my omma replied.

I arrived in school exactly 7:30 and i'm dead. "IU." my teacher called me. "Ne songsaengi?" i'm very scared to be scolded. "You're late right?" he answered like he's going to eat me. "Ne. Mianhae songsaengi." i said. "Stand." he said.

IU's POV

I know this will happened.

The whole class looked at me like... i don't know what that means but it makes me feel awkward.

It's already 10:00 and its breaktime. My bestfriend Suzy and i sat at the cafeteria. "Aiish..! What happened to you and you're late?" Suzy asked me. "I woke up late. Songsaeng-i is really a monster when it comes to tardy students." i answered to her. We keep on eating and i didn't took a breakfast that's why i'm very hungry. "My goodness! Eat slowly darlin'!" Suzy said while watching eat. "Ummm.... I ... ehem... didn't eat a breakfast that's... " i can hardly said because my mouth is full. "Alright. I get it." Suzy smirked.

Meanwhile, i saw the principal talking to a guy. I looked closely to the guy and can't release my eyes on him. I'm curious about him.

"Who's that guy?" i curiously asked Suzy. "Molla~yo. Maybe he's a new student." she inocently answered.

RIIINNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!

The students immediately entered their classrooms.

"Okay class." songsaengi said to us.

IU's POV

There he goes!!! He's going to introduce the new guyyyy!!!

"Get your paper and pen. We'll have an activity." he said. Then Suzy whispered, "I know what you thought! haha." I sighed and just get my paper and pen.

Meanwhile...

"Kang songsaengi?" our principal called my teacher. And yes, he's with the guy!!!

"Class, stop what you're doing first."

We all followed him.

IU's POV

WISH COME TRUE!!!

"I'll introduce you a new student. Wooyoung~a, go on introduce yourself." he said.

All of us startled at the guy. Some girls even melted.

"My name is Jang Wooyoung." he simply said. All of us are waiting what will he's going to say next. But we're just waiting for nothing.

"Is that all?" songsaengi asked him. "Ne. That's all." he just simply answered. I'm very shocked because he have courage to say it in front of our teacher.

"Okay then. Sit wherever you want first." our teacher said. Wooyoung sat at the back portion of the class beside the class' badboy, Taecyeon.

"He's kind of weird." Suzy suddenly said and she didn't noticed that the whole class heared her. They all startled at her even our teacher. That's why I just simply said,"She's kidding." with a fake smile.

After class i gathered courage to talk with Wooyoung.

"Hi."

"Should i say hi?"

"By the way i'm IU."

He nodded and just walked away. I don't know what's on his mind. But honestly, i like him.

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE