Chapter 5 - Getting Started *Part 2 - The Meeting*

SM SAS

At the Lobby

 

Principal Lee welcome Mr. Kim.. : Annyeong... *Bowing* long time no see, Mr. Kim....

Uncle Kim : Ne, *Bowing* how it is going ?

Principal Lee : everything is alright, just for now... *look at Kris, Tao and SooYoung* They must be your son Tao and your nephew Kris... but who is she? I didnt knew you have a daughter...

Uncle Kim : Oh no *shooking his hands* she is a friend of my Nephew Kris....

Principal Lee : Oh I see, well Welcome to SM SAS, hope you enjoy to be here and work hard...

Kris , SooYoung : *bowing with Tao* Ne, Gamsahamnida, we will....

Principal Lee : Mr. Kim you will be the teacher of Class 2-A *giving Uncle Kim the list of his students*

Uncle Kim : Ok, Gamsahamnida *Bowing and then looking at the list* SooYoung, Kris you two will be in my class *smiling*

SooYoung : Yay thats great, isnt it Kris? *looking at Kris*

Kris *Nodding his head* : Ne...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Class 2-A 

Uncle Kim arrived to the class.... presenting himself... : Annyeong Haseyo.. Im Mr. Kim Hyun Joong ... but just call me Mr. Kim...

Students : Annyeong Haseyo Kim Seonsaengnim *Bowing*

Uncle Kim : Ne, there is two new students joining today.... Please come in....

SooYoung and Kris get on the class...

Boy 1 : Hey that girl looks beautiful...

Boy 2 : Ne, gorgeous.... *blinking eyes*

Girl 1 : Oh, I hope she isnt like those kind of girls... all plastic ewwww

Boy 3 : She doesnt look like that *Laughing*

Girl 2 : are those two a couple? *saying with big eyes*

Boy 2 : I dont think so.....

Uncle Kim *looking at Kris and SooYoung* : please introduce yourselves

SooYoung : Annyeong, SooYoung Imnida... Nice to meet you... hope we can become friends.... *bowing*

Kris *Bowing* : Annyeong, Im Kris... Nice to meet you...

Uncle Kim : ok , guys go to your seats.... 

Both of them go to their seats....

Girl 1 : Hello *smiling* Im Kim Hyoyeon, nice to meet you

SooYoung : Nice to meet you too *shaking Hyoyeon's hand*

Girl 2 : Im, Shim Yoona.... hope we can be friends *smiling*

Boy 3 : Im Lee Donghae.... 

Boy 2 : Im Lee Eunhyuk....

Boy 1 : Im Chen Jong Dae.. but you can call me Chen.. *saying in a low voice*

Kris & SooYoung : Nice to meet you all... Please take care of us...

Group of new friends : Take care of us too... *Bowing*

 

Uncle Kim : Ok now here Im going to explain our Academy objetives....

First of all , this academy is to make an army to protect the world from the now most dangerous thing named the Ragas.....

Our academy gets some info and cells from this new kind of creatures... letting us make a type of cell that can give you power like the Ragas....

The most common power from the Ragas are ... Speed ability, super strenght, flying and Protection Shield....

There are some people who gets some other types of powers... it depends on the body of the wielder of the cell....

Now all of you agree to let our academy to plant a cell on your body?

Students : Ne, for the sake of our world we will....

Uncle Kim : Ok , lets go to the nursery....

Yoona : Excuse me Mr.Kim but who is him? *pointing at Tao*

Uncle Kim : He is my assistant and son Tao....

Donghae : isnt he too young? 

Uncle Kim : Maybe he still young but he has the capacity of a warrior of lvl 4... I've train him for 5 years already and he has a cell in his body.... Thats why he is my assistant...

Donghae : Oh I see...

Uncle Kim : Ok lets get Going....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nursery

There were class 1-C leaving....

Then a Girl greet Class 2-A : Annyeong... Im Park Min Young, the head of the Nurse intelligence.... and I will be monitoring your cell implants....

As you heard from your Teacher this are not ordinary cells, the power you obtain is by the way your body approves the cell to join it.... so lets continue.....

After all students get a cell implanted they get of to the terrace....

Uncle Kim : Ok guys , lets see what kind of powers you obtained...

After several testing everyone notice what kind of power they obtained...

Uncle Kim *writting on his notebook* : Ok it seems that SooYoung, Kris, Chen, Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon ....*some other people more* have the speed ability

the strenght ability was got by Kris again, Yoona, Donghae *more*..... Flying by *and the list goes by*

Now there are some people who can summon weapons... all you have to do is to think about a weapon and it will appear... ok lets try...

*raise the hand and a Big sword appear* Just like this...

 

Everyone was Trying for 30 minutes when all of them summoned weapons.....

The first one who summoned a weapon was Kris... his weapon was a sword....

Chen summoned a dual sword *just like Kris but he had 2*

Eunhyuk summoned a staff, while Donghae got a spear....

Hyoyeon summoned a pair of knives and Yoona's back was with chains...

SooYoung summoned many weapons and everyone was surprise by that.... then she asked why she did summoned many type of weapons...

Uncle Kim : As we said before... all of this happened by how your body takes the cell.... and you *looking at SooYoung* seems to have a good interaction with that...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uncle Kim : Now is the time to try your new powers....

Ok who wants to try it first? 

Yoona raises her hand : Me....

Uncle Kim : Ok, *calling Tao* Tao you will be the opponent of this young lady....

Tao looked at Uncle Kim and Nods making a reverence.....

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello this is just a little update for today :)

Im not good in English but I hope you like my story D:

See You later :D

 

 

SooKris ... Kiss Kiss hahaha D:

Cr: Andik Intan