rejection

Turning point

EUNMI'S POINT OF VIEW

 

I Step onto the campus grounds a few heads turn to me. The new attention made her slightly nervous, but this is what she had to do to make him regret. Her phone rang it was Mir. She and Mir were good friends, he was fun charismatic and nice. " Ne! Annyeong~ I called in sick...I didn't feel like coming to school. Nah... I was falling out of love.... Yes it worked... Completely... It was easy, after all he's an . I'm at school now though, where are you?... I'll be there see ya soon." I hung up the phone and took a step forward more heads turned to face me.  

It's my turn to catch up in the game I've fallen behind in. I head to the music department and found them in their usual room. They have seemed to claim the room, it just became theirs. I can't see through the door, but I know MBLAQ was inside. I knew he was inside. Seungho opened the door for me, his mouth opened as if he'd never seen me before. I put my hand on his chin and closed his mouth. "Oppa. Aren't you going to le me in?" Without blinking once he stepped aside. Guess my new look really shocked him. I walk past him and they all look at me they didn't know what to say. I didn't look at Joon, but I saw him from the corner of my eyes, he was trying not to stare. It was fun seeing him squirm like a bug that he is. A victorious smile on my face formed. This was only the beginning. I walked past him and my hands brushed his knees, I didn't greet him I sat in between Mir and G.O. They couldn't take their eyes off of me either. "Annyeong!" G.O shoved his face centimeters away. I didn't retreat like I probably would've done days ago, this was the knew confident me. "Jung Byung Hee. I know my face is pretty nice, but you're too close." He sat back normally. "Mianhe. Wah, you really look good. We should go out sometime!" The corner of my mouth pulled up. "I don't date guys because they like how I look." Mir hugged me. "Noona! You look so great, falling out of love made you y."

 

I like the attention.

I feel superior.

I feel that my revenge will taste just as sweet.

Lee Joon will get a bitter taste of his own medicine.

 

I looked to Lee Joon as he stood up. He pushed Mir aside and sat beside me, I stare at him trying to burn a hole in his face. He put his arm around me. "Why didn't you dress up sooner?" He leaned in to make a low seductive tone. So this is how it felt like to be hit on by a player. This is how shallow Lee joon was.

This feeling disgusts me just because I know how he really is.

 

I shrug off his arm. "Just keep moving, because now you'll never get with me." I smirked and looked him straight in the eyes. I could see the moments where he was actually human to me. It's hard to forget. I've loved him for a long time, and obviously I can't just forget like that. I try to shrug it off. Right now I wanted to give in and just go to him.

 

But I won't because I am strong.

I felt like I had power.

I'm addicted to this feeling.

 

Mir pushed the baffled playboy aside. "Noona! You're so cool. We have to go clubbing today! I don't want to wait." Seungho cleared his throat, he seemed to regain control of himself again. "We'll be your bodyguards." I raise an eyebrow. Why would I need bodyguards? "Guys will probably come on all sides just to dance with you, buy you a drink, and sometimes more." He explained. I can handle s. I'm doing it right now aren't I? "Save me a dance!" G.O said. I nodded. "Okay than. Guess we're going clubbing tonight." The threeboys gave a cheer, Lee Joon just looked at me, he didn't seem to happy. Was it my rejection? Or the thought of me doing a y dance with some other guy?

 

Yes; Lee Joon, be jealous.