Liar

Turning point

LEEJOON'SPOV

"She wasn't ugly. She was cute, those are the types you should hold close." Mir said to me, but he was right; I wasn't ready though, I wanted to play more before I settled down. She would be the type to stay, but, I just can't do it. It isn't me. "She treated you so well, you didnt have to be so mean. OMO! THAT MEANS NO MORE LUNCHBOXES. THEY WERE SO GOOD TOO!" I looked over to him and smacked him across the head. "Well I wouldn't know, you always stole it from me." G.O looked up from his guitar. "You gave it to him. And that was mean I mean she was pretty, and cute . Too bad you like the y bad girls." I smirked. Yes I love them y, those curves on their beautiful body. Eun mi? If she liked me she should have dressed up for me. "But I haven't seen her around, do you think she did something stupid?" Seungho asked. It was true I haven't seen her around the campus, and we probably would've seen each other a lot considering we have a couple of similar classes together. 

 

I'm worried.

Did I go to far?

Did I push her off the edge?

 

I sat on the edge of my chair and put my elbow onto my knees leaning forward. I didn't want to be the reason who killed her. Maybe I'm jumping ahead of myself though. I take out my cell phone and look at her number, maybe I should see if she's okay. I mean, dumb girls do dumb things. "I don't think she's that dumb to hurt herself..." I put away my cell phone and leaned back in my chair trying to convince myself she would be fine but I couldn't be sure. "well she really liked you and a heartbroken girl can do some pretty crazy things." Mir decided to throw in. I was really starting to worry just thinking of all the things that could have happened to herself these past few days. "Mir, you are friends with her, call her and see if she's okay." I bit my lip really starting to panic now. Mir took out his phone and called her number, the few seconds I waited were agonizing, each second that passed could mean that she has already...

 

"annyeong~ Eun Mi noona?... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?... Oh you called in sick, why? You didn't feel like coming to school. Because of hyung?...No?.... because you were falling out of love? did it work?.... really? COMPLETELY?... Yeah he is an . You're at school?... We're at the music room if you want to come.... and since you're over Joon-hyung you'll come right?... See you soon~" He hung up. I look at him the things he said, it wasn't hard to piece together what she'd said. She was probably over me. Or so she claims, well good for her. But how could she already forget a three year love in three days?

 

Nevermind I don't care.

 

I hear a knock on the glass door, I can't see who it is the poster on the door covers her face. She has some nice legs, I quickly fluff my hair a bit and stand up to open the door. Seungho beats me to it. I sit back down staring at the door. Seungho opened the door and just stared I could hear her voice. It was familiar. "Oppa aren't you letting me in?" My hyung seemed to be in a daze. He stepped aside, and she walked in. I could feel my heart beating faster, it was like slow motion when she walked in the front door. I simply stared at her, she was beautiful, her new hair, her new clothes, it was all so beautiful, she had a glow about her I've never seen her so radiant. But I knew what she was doing, she was becoming a player. I triggered that and I know it. Which is why I am not phased.

 

Liar.

 

A/N

School got in the way. But here it is the next chapter.

Hope you like it.

comment and subscribe!