6th angel

The Face of An Angel

The next day Ren woke up to the sunlight shining through the window. He felt like he was lying on the fluffy, soft clouds. The sun was greeting the world with its warmth, telling the world that a new day had come. The boy moved a little on the soft bed, groaning in pain. Every inch of his body ached, as if he was one big bruise. He wanted to stand up but his body wasn’t agreeing with him.

“Don’t move.”” he heard a calm voice say. A hand brushed some hair away from his face. “You should take it easy.”

“Minhyun…” the blonde said quietly, it hurt too much to speak.

“You know, you’re really brave.” Minhyun said smiling. “You hurt them a lot all by yourself.”

Ren let out a proud sigh. He had done it. Now his fellow would be safe, even for a moment.

“How are you feeling?” the said boy asked.

“I have seen better days.” he felt how the left side of the bed pressed down.

“I have wondered” Minhyun began. “Why did you help me?”

Ren laughed a little. Was his hyung really that stupid? “I got your back in any situation, even if it would mean that I would have to risk myself.”

The brunette stared at the angel. Was he serious? An even bigger smile crept on his face as he moved forward.

Ren felt a pair of hands sneak around his body, pulling him closer to the other.

“Thank you.” Minhyun whispered, his breath hitting the other ones forehead. The latter felt how his cheeks got hotter, how his heartbeat increased, and how it tickled in the bottom of his stomach. What was this feeling?

---

The next day the duo spent their lunch at the garden of the campus. Students around them were sitting in groups, talking about something that happened in their class, some complained about their teacher or told that they fell asleep and got punished. It was an unusually calm day for Minhyun; he hadn’t seen a glimpse of J.R nor his gang under the whole day. Maybe they were going to beat him up when Ren wasn’t around him. Which left him wondering, what if Ren wouldn’t stay by his side? When he was around the angel he had started to have a tickling feeling in his stomach, his heart raced faster in his chest, and he couldn’t help but smile. He started to feel attracted to the other one.

Suddenly everyone stopped talking around them. Something blocked the sun in front of him. Minhyun looked up and froze. There they were; J.R and his gang, glaring down at him.

“Stand up.” J.R said. Minhyun did as he was told, yet his mind was empty. He was expecting that the bully would humiliate him again. The latter reached his hand towards him. Minhyun closed his eyes, waiting for the pain. When he didn’t feel a fist on his nose, he opened his eyes.

“Let’s start over?” J.R held his hand towards him, waiting the other one to shake it. Minhyun stared at the hand. Was this guy serious?

“Look I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be an , I was just… jealous.” J.R rubbed the back of his neck with his other hand. Minhyun looked once more at his hand, and then looked up at his face. A smile spread on his face.

“Hey. I’m Minhyun. Nice to meet you.” he shook the others hand. J.R blinked at him. A laugh escaped his lips. “The name is Jonghyun, call me J.R.”

Ren, who still sat on the soft, green grass, smiled at the sight. He was proud of Minhyun. Yet a tear fell down on his cheek. He wiped it fast away before anyone could notice and tried to laugh with the others.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah dudes I'm sorry this came pretty late. I have been busy with school. I had 3 projects to do to last week and I still have 2 test each week D: BUT! My summer holiday is starting in about 3 weeks! Then I'll be on holiday for two and a half month and then I'll be in the last grade of junior high ^^ time passes by so fast right?

My dad bought me my dress and heels for my confirmation party! And my social life has been blooming again! I have talked with people I haven't had a conversation with in 2 months and I have been hanging out with my oppas! (not related, just friends)