5th angel

The Face of An Angel

He landed on the white marble floor. J.R laughed as he kicked the other one. His gang stood behind him, laughing as well. Minhyun felt how the sneaker contacted his ribs, following his stomach.

“You’re really weak.” J.R said, making his friends laugh one more time. He threw a fist on the raven haired boy that laid on the floor.

“You’re on my way!” a voice called, earning everyone’s attention. The voice belonged to a boy that Minhyun was more than happy to see.

“Pardon me, little boy? It sounded like a mouse tried to say something.” J.R asked.

“I said that you are on my way.” Ren said and took a step forward.

“What are you, a girl?” a member of the gang asked. He had bleached his hair, hair wax keeping it up. Ren’s face stayed emotionless, like a stone.

“The insides of your head are so light that your words are like feathers.” Ren said keeping his eyes fixed on J.R.

“Even if you demand, you are just a small, blonde spot in front of me. Now leave if you don’t want troubles.” J.R said with irritation showing in his voice. His hands rested on chest like a cross. Ren laughed.

“If you look down on people, it’s bitter. There is nothing, there is no one. Even if you jump after them, you are in the end just an ugly, little flea that has no one to rely on.” J.R grew furious. No one had called him a flea before.

“Looser, what are you up to?” one of the gang pushed Ren. Minhyun watched at the scene in front of him with big, round eyes. The angel laughed again.

“You’re gonna get hurt, watch out. Sometimes being too courageous is a problem.” he took a step forward again and hit the one who pushed him right on the nose. The bully groaned in pain. Blood rolled down on his lips and chin, down to the floor.

“Shout out to ask them to save you. If not, from now on, watch closely.” Ren glared at the bully who now rolled on the floor. The other members of the gang started to attack him one after another, literally throwing themselves on the smaller one. Minhyun had his eyes fixed at Ren who slowly but surely got the gang to lie on the floor unconsciously. How could a small boy like he be so brave and strong? Soon it was only J.R who stood left.

“What the hell are you exactly?” J.R swore.

“I am someone who is different from you who search for the Himalayas in this small, palm-sized space.” Ren said, catching his breath. The gang had hit him a few times. His lip was bleeding, he had here and there wounds, and his blonde hair colored red because of blood.

“You are really strong, but you aren’t going to stand up high many minutes.” J.R ran to him and hit as hard as he could. Ren kneeled down and threw his fist right on J.R’s stomach. The latter groaned in pain and held his bruised abdomen. The blonde took this chance and kicked J.R’s feet so that he fell on the ground.

“What are you basing your actions on? Exactly what have you learned since you’re that full of energy? Think before you do. I pity you.” Ren said and tried to breathe normally. J.R didn’t move anymore, he was unconscious just like his followers. It didn’t last long until Ren too dropped on his knees and his body hit the marble floor, losing his consciousness. Minhyun stood up and ran to him. He took the smaller one into his arms and shook his limp body.

“Ren? Are you alright? Please don’t die!” Minhyun panicked. The angel’s face was expressionless and his lips were parted. His milky skin looked even paler than it was; sweat was running down on his flawless face, mixed with blood.

Snoring came out between the pink lips, as a sign to Minhyun to calm down.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

And I feel myself like a failure for not updating in a week :( I'm sorry, last friday I went shopping with my friends and it rained hard, causing me to catch a cold that lasted 5-6 days which is way longer than it usually lasts... But yeah as I said earlier this story will have swear words, violence and parts of Face and with that I mostly meant this chappie. Hope you enjoyed it :) I'm going to try to make two more chapters, but with the original text that I gave my teacher then I would only get about one chapter so authors block, move away! :D