What happened ?

At first sight

 

key's POV] Two months have passed since my amber went to L.A. I wonder what she's doing today ? Were always chatting on skype if we have time, but I can't help it ! I really miss my amber. I didn't missed a day thinking about her. When will she come back here in Korea ? When will I see her again ?

"hey key !" someone taps my shoulder. I turned around and it was onew hyung "why hyung?" I asked

"So Man seongsaenim is calling us for a meeting."

"meeting? for what ?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's all about amber ?" when hyung said those words, I brighten up "why did you say so?" I asked smiling like a jerk

"I don't know but the meeting is for shinee and f(x) only. Maybe a collab with them with amber ? You think?"

"really ? well, let's go ?!" I said and grabs onew hyung with me.

----

At the meeting room...

"Where's the other group members ? You said they'll be here !" I whispered to onew hyung . That chicken is such a liar ! "I don't know ! Manager hyung told me" onew cut his sentence when So man seongsaenim speak saying, "Let's wait for the fx members before we start the meeting"

"see ? I told you" onew hyung said "Ok ! Im sorry" I said

"What is it hyung ?" taemin asked

"nothing."

"Sorry! Were late !" the girls said in unison

"no problem. take a sit" so man seaongsaenim said

"ne." they said and greeted us and we greet them back

"ok.I called a meeting because I want to confirm about something. Straight to the point. About key and amber's secret relationship" Did he just ... He continued saying, "You know our rules right? So tell me key, Is that true ?" How did he know that ?

"well, umm... It's true seongnim." I said and they all looked at me very shocked and I just smiled at them

 "Since you've admit it already. Do the others know this?" "ne." they all said in unison

"well, if that's the case then. There will be a punishment." A punishment? “since amber is in L.A already, jow about letting her stay there for good?

WHATTHEHECK IS HE THINKING ?

"What ?!" We all said in unison

“b..but, seongsaenim…” I said

[end of POV]

[So Man’s POV]

“What ?!” they all said in unison

They’re over-reacting. As if ? I’m not a fool to do that. Besides it’s okay for me if they have relationship with each other. I like that ! I’m actually a shipper of HyoHyuk. Oh yeah ! and also, HaeSica. I know their love story since their trainee days. taeTeuk is cute but I think their relationship is not working anymore ? because of kangin ? KangYeon or KangTeuk ? nyahaha ! anyways, I’m also a shipper of KyuToria. Na-ah-ah ! I know kyuhyun likes Victoria and I support him ofcourse. But victoria’s feelings ? I still don’t know yet. But this new couple is cute huh ? KeyBer? I’ll ship them also ! nyahahaha ! for now, let me test your true love for amber. Let’s see …

“b..but, seongsaenim…” key said . Now what ?

“soengsaenim, amber is already like a sister to us she’s not only a friend but a family” Victoria said

Oh Victoria, I know that already. She’s also a family to me. I’m not a fool to let her go. This is only a challenge. Take it easy okay ?

“ne. seonsaenim” Luna said.

“please seongsaeni, don’t be too harsh to amber “ krystal said. Yeah , I’m not being to harsh ! it’s just a challenge okay ?

“please seongsaenim !” Sulli said. This girl is really cute huh ? Her aegyoness makes me want to laugh but NO !

“okay, my decision is final. But… is there anything you want to say Mr. Ki Bum ?”

“ne.” he said. WOW ! What will it be ? A confession of a real man ? fight for your love Romeo !

“I will end up our relationship.” WHAT DID HE JUST SAID?!!!

“What ?! are you crazy ?” minho said . AHUM ! I sense something here . Maybe minho likes amber too ?

“Yes I am crazy ! seongsaenim. If I let amber go, will you let her comeback here in Korea ? Will you let her stay with her group ? Please seongsaenim, give me one month before I end our relationship. I can’t easily let her go. Please” key said with a teary eyes.

WOW ! I wanna cry now . should I tell them that I was just kidding and it’s okay if they have relationship ? well… OH ! I remember something ! I heard that Henry like amber too ? No No No ! I will not tell them it’s only a challenge. Their love story starts here . Now, I’m a big shipper of KeyBer and HenBer ! Who will be the happy couple in the end ? Or maybe, someone will come and get amber from them. Oh come one . I’m being too dramatic !  The challeng starts now !

“okay. It’s a deal ! You wouldn’t tell anybody about this meeting okay ? you may go now.” I said

“Ne. Kamsahamnida” the member’s of f(x) and Shinee said.

“A month seongsaenim “ Key said

“I know, I know. And it’s okay . you can extent it until two months you want ?”

“can I ?”

“Like I said, ofcourse. “

“Ne seongsaenim ! Kamsahamnida !” Key said and bow to me .

He really love amber huh ? I’ll wait for the improvement of their love story ! Think of me as a bad person but you’ll thank me in the end.

[end of POV]

----

@shinee’s dorm

After changing, key went to his room and get his laptop and open his account in skype and continue chatting with amber

[amber’s POV]

“Ki-Boo… I think i’ll be back after Christmas.”

“why ?”

“My mom told me that I should celebrate Christmas with them because…”

“it’s okay amber. I know you need to have a time with you family so take your time.”

“really?”

“yes ofcourse ! wait 1 we need to go to bed early because we have a schedule for tomorrow. Good night !”

“is that so ? well, we have just chat for about 20 minutes and …”

“sorry amber…”

“no, it’s okay . I understand. Take care always and remember that…”

“that ?”

“I love you ki-boo !”

“me too…” He said and he signed out already.

Why is he acting like, cold towards me ? we always chat on skype for about, 2-3 hours ? and even though he has a schedule for tomorrow, he will spend his time with me and now, I’m the first one to say I love you he just said “me too” ?! and when I told him that I will be back next year, his face reation was just like … blank ! what is his problem today ? is something wrong ? I’ll ask him when I come back.

[end of POV]

After chatting with amber, key just keep on crying in his bed while hugging the dinosaur stuff toy that he will give to amber for their 5th monthsary.

[key’s POV]

I’m sorry amber ! I love you and you know that ! I couldn’t chat with you for a longer time because I don’t want you to see me crying and ask me what happened. I’m sorry amber if  someday, I will let you go. I’m sorry if I couldn’t keep my promise to you. I’m sorry amber but I really love and I know that this is your dream. To become a hallyustar . and I don’t want to be selfish to you. I know all your troubles just to get where you are and I don’t want my silly love to broke all your dreams. I’m sorry amber. I really love you ! So much ! But I will get you back in my arms, someday …

[end of POV]

END OF CHAPTER 17 !! hope you guys liked it :D what you gusy think of my update ? please comment below :) sorry for long no update . I accidentally deleted this chapter that’s wh I need to type this again :D I’ll be gone for two days ! because it’s our RETREAT ! overnight stay with my classmates and it’s fun ! just sharing. That’s it :D Don’t forget to comment okay ?!

ADIOS ! :)