Final

Reward

 

  Kevin was walking alone in a very narrow path. Abruptly, he heard footsteps from behind him. When he looked back, he saw a lady in white, smiling at him. Thinking it was a ghost, he ran as fast as he could. When he reached his house, he immediately entered and rested.

 

     Then he heard knocks. When he opened it, he was surprised to see the same lady from the way. This time, the lady introduced herself. Woohyun sighed, concluding the lady was not a ghost. The lady said her name is Kessica, and she pleaded if she can stay there in his house for a day. Since Kevin's parents are on their way to their hometown, he agreed.

 

     In just that time, they already became friends. Kevin was quite glad because Kessica was kind, and she possesses good manners.

 

     The next day came, and when Kevin asked her where she lives, she said that her home was far away from there and asked a request again if she can still stay there. She promised him she will do housechores as a payment for living there in his house. Kevin directly agreed, since he felt that Kessica is trustworthy, and also because he lived alone there, knowing his parents will be back after a month. He doesn't want to live alone.

 

     For days, Kessica did her part in living together with him.

 

     Time came when Kevin fell in love with her.

 

     One night, Kevin decided to confess his love for her. He bought a bouquet of flowers. When he was about to go to the room where she was resting, someone knocks at the door.

 

     Kevin opened it and he saw his parents. He didn't notice that a month had already passed.

 

     They noticed him holding a bouquet of flowers.

 

     "What are those for ?" his Mom asked.

 

     "Mom, Dad, I gotta show you something." he said and they came with him all the way to the second floor.

 

     Kevin introduced Kessica to his parents.

 

     Unexpectedly, his parents shrieked in fright. They took steps backward, and were still speechless.

 

     Kevin thought. He has no idea why his parents reacted that way. When he looked back at Kessica, he was shocked to see her other side ; her face was full of blood, and she was holding a knife, and all of a sudden dragged it to Kevin's chest. He instantly dies in her hands.

 

     Kevin's parents were so dumb-founded as they were screaming, "No, please..."

 

     But it was too late. The lady just laughed evily as she slowly vanished in their sight, togther with Kevin's body.

 

     Kevin's parents cried and regretted everything, most especially leaving the dead body of a lady when they hit and ran over her on their way to their hometown a month ago, the same day when Kevin met Kessica.

 

     The lady took their dear son mercilessly, leaving the couple with nothing but hatred to their selves, for not saving their own son. It was a reward for leaving her on the road dead; and that lady was no other than, Kessica.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------

 

A/N: I didn't expect that people would read this. To all who read this one, thank you very much. ^_^v