FINAL

Kiss

 

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

I pouted soon as I entered at our room and didn't saw my roommate.

 

Argh! I seriously miss Yuri. She's been very busy to her drama that we didn't even have a time to bond with each other.

 

I just took my laptop and dive on the bed.

 

In times of boredom, I can surely rely on the internet.

 

Like always, I visits my UFO and twitter account.

 

'Alone in our room... AGAIN. I miss my roommate T.T'

 

I typed then instantly posts.

 

YoonYul fans will surely be happy. keke..

 

I smiled after reading someone replied.

 

'O.O Noona, you miss your roommate, meaning you miss your Yuri? Yay! Yoonyul!'

 

I then typed my reply.

 

'Yes. I miss Yuri but she's not mine. keke'

 

Aww! Our fans are so funny yet cute!

 

While waiting for some replies, I go to YouTube and browse some Snsd's videos when one of it caught my attention.

 

'Snsd Yuri kissing scene (Fashion King)'

 

Hmm.. I had heard about that Yuri's kissing scene on Fashion King but still haven't watched it.

 

Maybe it's the right time.

 

I then clicked on it and instantly glued my eyes at the video.

 

My eyes widened as the guy captures Yuri full on the lips and it seems like she likes it since she's responding passionately to it.

 

And what's shock me the most is when Yuri slowly placed her hand on the guy's chest.

 

I gulped. I can't believe this!

 

Soon as the video ends, I clicked on the replay button and again watch it.

 

Yuri is so hot!

 

I wonder how her lips taste like.

 

What?! What am I thinking?

 

Why do I feel like kissing my best friend?

 

Argh! No! I'm not a lesbian.

 

I just got carried away by this freaking video.

 

Yeah.. Right! Forget abou--..

 

"Yoona!"

 

"Yah!" I squealed as I jumped off the bed and saw Yuri, standing at the doorway.

 

"What happened to you? It's not like I'm a ghost." she pouted, walking towards me.

 

I then quickly jumped on my bed and closed my laptop.

 

"What are you doing?" she asked, curiously eyeing my laptop.

 

"Aaah! N-nothing. I-internet I mean."

 

"Oh? You're watching ?" she teased.

 

"No!" I quickly denied.

 

She then sat beside me. "Then why hiding it?"

 

"I'm not hiding it. I'm just finished usi--.."

 

"Let me borrow your laptop then."

 

"I don't want!"

 

"Aaah.. You don't want huh." she challengingly said as she straddled on my top and pinned both of my hands on the bed.

 

I froze. Yuri kissing the guy again popped on mind.

 

Aaah! This is crazy!

 

She then took the opportunity and snatched the laptop on my grip then hastily got off.

 

"Yah!" I tried to take it back but too late since she started watching the video I was watching awhile ago.

 

She looks on me, somehow amaze.

 

"So you're watching my kissing scene.." she smirked.

 

"N-no! Yuri! Listen! That's not what it looks like, okay? I'm just trying to browse some of our videos then I just pass by that and decide to--"

 

"So, what do you think?" she intervened, asking a question.

 

"W-what do I think?"

 

"Yeah!"

 

"I-I'm not thinking of anything." I denied.

 

She chuckled."Then how do you feel?"

 

"A-aahh.. What do you mean by how do I feel? It's not like I felt something while watching that video."

 

She then again let out a chuckle as she directly looks at me. "I felt so conscious while filming that scene. I don't know what to do or how to respond that's why it actually took us a lot of NG. You know that I haven't been kiss, right? And hell! That's my first kiss. Hmm.. In the future, there's a big possibility that I have to do some kissing scene again and I'm pretty afraid that I'll might make another mess." she stopped for awhile, biting her lower lip. "I'm telling you this because.."

 

I lifted my brow."Because?"

 

"I want you to teach Me." she bluntly said, making my jaw drop.

 

"W-what? T-teach you? H-how?" I stuttered.

 

"Let me borrow your lips, Yoona." she shyly muttered.

 

I gulped.

 

Yuri is asking for my lips and I can't deny the fact that I'm craving for her kiss.

 

B-but.. This is wrong!

 

What should I do?

 

Just then, Yuri kissing the guy again and again replays in my mind.

 

Argh! What's this?!

 

Get out of my mind!

 

"Yoona??" she called, almost in a begging tone.

 

I sighed.

 

"O-Okay!" I agreed as I moved closer to her. I tightly close my eyes, waiting for our lips to touch.

 

Within a second, our lips finally met. She just let her lips lingers on mine for awhile before pulling away.

 

Disappointed at the weak kiss, I still let my eyes shut close, anticipating for another contact which I greatly achieved since I felt her lips again brush on mine. Slowly, she began to move, nibbling on my lower lip.

 

I tugged on the bed sheets. I can feel myself getting hot at how she managed to invade my somehow stiff lips.

 

I just can't take it anymore!

 

Without thinking anything, I wrap my arms around her neck and responds passionately to the kiss.

 

Next thing I knew is that we're both lying on my bed with her on top of mine.

 

"Yoona.." she mumbled in between kisses.

 

"Hmm..."

 

She suddenly pulled away, brushing the strands of hair on my face. "I have to tell you something."

she mumbled, her breath tickles my nose.

 

"What is it?"

 

"I like you, Yoona. I like you a lot since we debut until now. Your pretty face never leaves my mind. I've been dreaming of you every night. I never had my eyes on anyone but you, only you. I still like you even if you're secretly dating with some random guys out there. Yoona... after all of this.. I-I don't think I can still remain as your best friend."

 

My jaw left hung agape by her sudden confession.

 

I didn't know that she likes me. Never once in my life I thought of that.

 

Those hugs, holding hands, stares and whatever...

 

Argh!

 

I then stare at her.

 

I close my eyes. Now, I know what to answer.

 

"I like you too, Yuri." I sincerely muttered, caressing her face.

 

She smiled, even though she's close to tearing up because of happiness. "Since when?"

 

I bit my lower lip. "Just don't ask."

 

"No! Tell me! Since when?" she demand.

 

I sighed. "I don't know. I think.. Just awhile ago.. when I watch the video of you kissing a guy. That scene keeps on replaying in my mind."

 

She just chuckled as she again captures my lips. Her hands lowering on my thighs, gently rubbing it, making me moan.

 

 

Just then, the door suddenly opens.

 

"Yoona unnie, can you help--... YAAHH!" Seohyun managed to squeal before she fainted.

 

 

-END-

 



 

 

A/N:

 

 

Yay! A Yoonyul  random one shot for all the troopers.

 

I'm so YoonYul deprive nowadays, so I decided to make one. If you see, this is inspired by Yoona's appearance on Guerilla date wherein the host asked her about the kissing scenes of the other members and she answered that she was shocked when she watched that..keke

 

Hope you like this one shot even if it's a total mess. xD

 

If you do read this, please leave a comment, okay? keke

 

Thanks