We'll work it out somehow.. just don't leave.

You Still Love Me

 


 


 

Part 3

 


 

It's been about a week now since Jonghyun claimed he would get me back--Since he threatened to kill the man I love. Really, is that guy insane? You don't just get a girl, you're supposed to win her heart. And by hurting those she loves you're only going to break it, and cause her to hate you. 

 

Thankfully, Kikwang is safe for now. Well, he says I'm safe, but it's actually himself that he's supposed to worry about. Kikwang may have been a badboy in highschool, but that was only what other people saw him as. Kikwang didn't become a criminal, or anything like that, but Jonghyun did

 

This was why I wanted to break up with Jonghyun in the first place. He wanted to become a criminal in the future (like he is now), and most of all because he wanted me only because of my body! 

 

Why does he still want me though? It's not like I'm the only girl in this world, right? There are plenty more of prettier and ier girls out there... Why me..? Does he...?

 

"Hey, Eunae. You're kind of spacing out." Kikwang waved his hand in front of my face.

 

We were sitting in the dining room eating dinner right now, and it looks like I stopped eating about 10 minutes ago. My food was getting cold. I looked at my food and then back up at him, still kind of spaced out. 

 

"um.... yeah.. I guess...." I mumbled. 

 

"Don't worry about that bastard." Kikwang said, giving me a worried look, and then touching my hand on the table softly, comfortingly. "I wont let anything happen to you."

 

"I don't care about my self! I care about you!" I shouted for the nth time this week. He never listens. "Don't you know that the one who's in trouble is you! He wouldn't hurt me! He would only hurt you, because I love you and not him!"

 

"I love you too, Eunae." Kikwang said with a small smile. 

 

"I'm not kidding!" I yelled and stood up and ran out of the kitchen to our room. 

 

He doesnt understand how dangerous it is for him. 

 

I plopped onto the bed and stared at the ceiling.

 

If he continued to be so careless about himself, and only worry about my safety, he'll get hurt! What am I supposed to do? I can't let him get hurt because of me. 

 

I should do what I was originally going to do. I should run far away from the both of them... start a new life. I should...

 

Suddenly the lights in the room turned off and it was dark. It wasn't too dark though, the moon brought enough light to light up the room enough for me to be able to make out what the shadows and silhouettes were.

 

"Eunae," I heard Kikwang's voice speak softly next to my ear. I opened my eyes and saw Kikwang lying next to me with his head resting on one of his hands, and felt his other hand snaking across my stomach. "I wasn't kidding either. I love you, Eunae."

 

"Kikwang.." I spoke his name softly, and caressed his hand that was on my stomach softly. "..I know you do, but... I really--I think I should--"

 

"You can't just leave me, Eunae." He spoke, as if he knew what I was thinking. "I can't let you leave me! I wouldn't be able to live with myself, knowing the woman I love - the woman that loves me too is with another man."

 

"I won't go to Jonghyun. I'll never ever go to him." I sat up and looked down at him. "I'll go to some other country or something. I'll get far away from him, I promise!" Saying these things hurt me, but I can tell from his eyes they hurt him even more. 

 

"Even if you do get far away from him.. and from me.. are you really going to live the rest of your life on your own?" He said quietly, looking down at the spot on the bed where I just laid. "If it was me, I would never let any other girl replace you.."

 

"I wouldn't either.." I said quietly, avoiding his eyes. "I'm willing to live all my life on my own, just so that you would be safe." 

 

"Eunae... You dont have to do that. We'll work this out somehow." He looked back up at me, and lifted his hand to caress my cheek, and to wipe away the lone tear I hadn't even noticed had escaped my eye. "Eunae.." he whispered my name again, more quietly now, his eyes locking mine.

 

I didn't protest as he softly slid his hand behind my neck, and pulled my face closer to his. He brushed his lips against mine very gently before he kissed me. "I love you. so. much... Eunae." he said softly as he pushed me gently down on my back, before continuing to kiss me. "I love you too," I said when his lips left mine again and started leaving small kisses down my neck.

 

How could I even think of leaving this man. Leaving is not an option. It just won't work out. I wouldn't be able to live without him. 

 

...we need to figure something out. 

 

 



To be continued!


 

As you can see, I've decided to continue this story, and make it a little longer than 2 or 3 chapters :) Who knows? Maybe I'll end up writing 20 chapters :D but that's only if I like where it's going ;) and of course, readers' comments play a big role in my decision to continue~ <3 thank you all for commenting ;) You motivated me a lot :]

<3

PS: dear god, I nearly started writing a scene right there in the end, but quickly stopped myself :) haha. or perhaps I should have continued, would you have liked that? I didn't mark this story rated so I won't write in it, promise.

-Kohuke