Part 1

You Still Love Me

 


 

Part 1

 


 

 

“What's wrong babe?” Kikwang asked me, his usual sweet smiling face replaced by clear worry. “I'm... I'm sorry Kikwang I can't tell you..just..L...Lets break up!” “Can't tell me..?” he asked, furrowing his eyebrows. I guess he knew there was something more to the reason I want to break up with him, than 'not loving him anymore'... and he was right.

 


 


 

 

I recently went to a club with a few of my best friends and ended up in a bit of a trouble. What happened was that as I was dancing with my friends, a guy suddenly came up to me and asked to dance. I thought, what the heck, it can't hurt as long as he doesn't want anything other than to dance – but he did.

 

As he was trying to drag me away from the dance floor, I pulled my hand back and told him I can't go with him. He suddenly moved closer to me and said in my ear. “Why not?” I yelled and pulled back, “Because I have a boyfriend!” I don't think he heard me but still, I ran back to my friends.

 

I thought it was nothing, and everything was ok – but I was wrong.

 

After my friends and I left the club, the guy came up to me again and asked to 'borrow me' for a while. My clueless friends had no idea what he wanted from me, so they simply just agreed. Traitors.

 

“Wanna come with me tonight?” he asked me, as my friends were a bit further away. “No way!” I screamed and tried to back away but he just got closer again. “Why not?” he asked, “You're pretty hot. Be mine and I'll give you everything you can ever wish for.”

 

I knew what he meant by it, and I was grossed out. Well, to be honest he was pretty good looking, but Why did he have to be such an ? “I already have everything I can wish for! A boyfriend who loves me!” He looked shocked for a second, but then chuckled. “He's still with you?” He asked.. why was he stressing still??? “..I guess I can't make you mine for now... after all, I'm a gentleman and prefer to not do anything to a girl with a boyfriend...” I almost thought that he was nice for saying something like that—but I was wrong. So wrong. “...I guess I'll have to make sure he won't be your boyfriend anymore... Lee Kikwang... isn't that his name?”

 

I was shocked, and I nearly felt my eyes start to water as I saw him motion his hand to his belt under his jacket – there was a gun! “I'm not going to hesitate using this... do you want him to di—”

 

“I'll break up with him!” I screeched, “Please don't hurt him!”

 

 

 


 

 

 

“I have no choice—no I mean, I don't love you anymore..” I told Kikwang, while trying to maintain a nonchalant expression. In truth, I actually really really love Kikwang. He means the world to me, and he knows it. “I don't believe you,” he stated as he tried to kiss me but I pulled away.

 

I went into my room and started packing my things. If you think I'm packing because I'm actually going to that guy, No, I'm not! I'm just leaving Kikwang and going far far away from here. That guy promised he won't hurt Kikwang as long as I won't be near him anymore.

 

“Eunae-ah..” I heard Kikwang speak, and I glanced at him briefly before standing up and going to another drawer to get more of my things. “Babe~” he s his arms around me. He knows it's my weakness – but this time I have to do whatever it takes to avoid giving in to him. I was about to pull away, when all of a sudden his hands trailed from my waist up my body, to my neck, until they reached my cheeks. Turning my face to look at him, he watched me with sad eyes, and made my heart shake so much. I don't want to leave you, Kikwang, but I have to. I'm sorry.

 

“Who is he?” He asked, not taking his eyes off of me as he made our foreheads touch.

 

“K..Kim...Jo...Jong...Hyu—mmmph” Suddenly, as soon I spoke his name, Kikwang's lips crushed mine hard and passionately. I felt his arms snake around my back, and pull me closer to him even thought we were already as close as we could be. I felt like crying, as I felt the feelings he was passing to me through his lips – no, I was already crying. When he pulled away, a tear fell down my cheek, as I looked at him.

 

His sad expression was replaced by a serious and furious one. I haven't seen this kind of expressions from him since... high school – it's like that high school bad boy was back and suddenly in front of me again. Without thinking, I wrapped my arms around him again and buried my face in his chest. “Yah! Don't change back to “bad-boy-kwang”! I won't allow it!”

 

Kim Jonghyun... Don't remember him?” he spoke with such a dark voice as he brushed his hands thohough my hair, “he's that Kim Jonghyun from high school, your ex-boyfriend!! how can you not remember?” My eyes widened with realization, and I was about to ask him and make sure I was thinking of the same person, when Kikwang suddenly pulled away from me and held my shoulders firmly while staring into my eyes. That expression... I knew what it meant and I knew I couldn't change what he was thinking.

 

Stay here. Don't go anywhere.” He said quickly, before lightly pecking my lips again and running out of our house.

 

My breathing pattern which was already uneven, became even worse as I fell to my knees and tangled my fingers in my hair worriedly. I couldn't stop trembling, my hands and my whole body was shaking. What is he going to do to him? Or worse... is he going to be alright!?

 


* Flashback [ 3 years ago ]


 

Hi-yeom! Wanna skip class with me today?” Kikwang asked me as he sat next to me in the school garden. I always enjoyed my lunch break there in peace and quiet as barely anyone ever went there. Even though I didn't like anyone annoying me, I was always happy when it was Kikwang. Yes, He annoyed me. A lot. Well... mostly he was just intriguing. “I guess not, since you're such a geek. Study study study! Ah~! How can you live like that?” he laughed.

 

What am I supposed to do? Go around beating everyone up if they annoyed me?” I punched his side lightly. “Yah~ if you really want to, at least leave me out of the who-to-beat-up list!” Kikwang whined as he caught my fist in his. “Why? You're the most fun!” I giggled.

 

The part I found most intriguing about Kikwang was that he was always so cute, and smiled so much when he was around me.. just me. But whenever there were others around, he would have this nonchalant expression that I would be afraid of too if I didn't know it was just a mask. I havent told anyone, but I secretly liked the way he either pulled me closer, or came closer to me himself whenever girls walked past us or anything. Hehe~

 

The bell is about to go... I'm guessing you're not going to come to class with me?” I asked him, as I stood up from the bench. Suddenly, without giving me an answer, he grabbed my arms and turned me around. I was shocked, but I guess I really shouldn't have been as he did this a lot. “You're right, I'm not... I'm skipping class.” He stuck his tongue out and chuckled, “I'll miss you Eunae-ah... so give me a kiss!” I blushed slightly as I leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek, but suddenly he turned his head and kissed my lips. “Yah! What you do that for!” I punched his arm, and pulled back.

 

I wanted to.” ha laughed. “And sorry, I lied. I am coming to class. Let's go together.” He took my hand and started leading me toward the classroom. “Yah! Let go!” I giggled as I tried to pull away, but then he just let go and s his hand around my waist. “Ok, is this better?” “No! Definitely not! Let go!” I tried to sound annoyed but I couldn't stop giggling.

 

Lee Kikwang!” A familiar voice suddenly spoke behind us. I knew straight away who it was. Kim Jonghyun. My ex-boyfriend. “What?” Kikwang spoke with a dark voice, and turned around – still keeping his hand around me. I watched Jonghyun as his eyes were at Kikwang's arm around me. He then glanced at me briefly before he glared at Kikwang. “Skip class. I need to talk to you.” “I..I'll come too!” I said, but Jonghyun glanced at me and smirked. “No, just go to class babe.” All of a sudden, I felt Kikwang's hand tighten around me, and I gasped as I looked up at his furious face. “Don't call her that!”

 

Students! What are you doing!? The bell went! Go to class!” a teacher suddenly yelled.

 

Oh !” Kikwang let go of me, and gave me a soft push toward the school, as he mumbled. “Don't worry, I'll take care of this. Go to class.” He then followed Kim Jonghyun who was running in the opposite direction to the school.

 

How could Kikwang tell me not to worry, when I could do nothing but worry?

 

Kim Jonghyun was my boyfriend up until a few weeks ago when Kikwang transferred to this school. Yes, I guess you could say I broke up with Jonghyun because of Kikwang, but before you say “aww that's so mean~” Let me explain... I never loved Jonghyun to begin with. I was only going out with him because he wouldn't leave me alone. He literally didn't let me break up with him. He made me feel like a princess locked up in a castle, waiting for my prince to save me, from him, the dragon—or more like a dinosaur! Kikwang was that prince. When he transferred here, we quickly became friends, and he helped me keep Jonghyun away from me. Of course, now Kikwang and I are obviously more than friends.

 

Jonghyun thinks that if Kikwang never came here I would have never broke up with him... but he's wrong. What a dumb idiot. I bet they're fighting right now. I bet Jonghyun is totally loosing to Kikwang. Hehe. Kikwang is just much more awesome than him.

 

Miss Eunae!”

 

Ne!” I stood up in my seat suddenly and looked at the teacher.

 

Its rare to see you so spaced out, so I'll let it go this time, but please try to pay attention.”

 

Yes, Mr. Kang.” I said, and bowed.

 

I was about to sit back down when the school secretary's voice boomed from the speakers. “Mr. Kang can you please come to the principal's office. Two of your students caused trouble.”

 

Two students? He must have been talking about Kikwang and Jonghyun! OH NO!


 


To be continued!


 

Sorry, I wanted to write this as a oneshot, but lately all my oneshots are extending to short stories ;_; 
Gonna try and post up part 2 soon! so please be patient with me,
because procrastination is my favourite hobbie apparently >.< !

[feel free to give me a kick or punch on my wall (or the comment box here) XDD It will definitely push me to update faster XD]