Caught on Cam

Caught on Cam (Oneshot)

 

You were all giggly and excited visiting Seoul for the first time. It was your first time flying out of the country alone, too. Usually, your killjoy father and your overly energetic mother is with you. But because you finally graduated from college, they decided to give you the best trip ever. You are already fluent in Korean, thanks to too much Korean Dramas and to KPOP, you diligently studied the Korean language.

 

"Aaaah! The weather's really nice!" you inhaled the fresh air of Seoul and rode the airport shuttle to your hotel. You were busy scanning your to-do notes list and taking pictures of the view of Seoul in spring that the 3-hour ride seemed like a 10-minute ride. Arriving at the hotel, you checked in and changed into a warmer outfit. "Itaewon? Myeongdong? Ehwa? Gangnam? Ohh where will i start?" You sighed and decided to go to a mall in Samseong. 

 

Wandering around, you heard screaming fangirls at the activity area of the mall. Curiously, you slowly made your way to crowded area. "INFINITE?" you are a self-confessed kpop fan, INFINITE sounds really familiar, but you don't know their songs, let alone their members. but when you saw 7 gorgeous guys on stage, you suddenly smiled. *they all look good, i must admit.* you stayed longer and watched the mini-fanmeeting held by the idols. you were examining their faces when one of the members caught your eye. he was doing weird stuff, forming a heart sign with his arms and hands and throwing them at the fans. and wow, these fangirls could've died already if the hearts were lethal. his smile, his eyes.. he looked really charming.

 

you grabbed your camera and started taking pictures of that guy, with some shots of the other members. after a short interview, they performed a song, and man, that cutie guy stole your heart in an instant. you were a er for guys with great voices. he can dance well, too! after two songs, they said goodbye and started leaving the stage. 

 

being a weak and clumsy girl, you were dragged by the crazy fangirls wanting to catch a glimpse of their idols one last time. you were panicking already, then someone bumped into you, which made you lose your grip on your dear camera. you almost fell on the floor when someone caught you in the waist. you stood up and faced the person who helped you. you turned around and you felt your heart skip a beat. the person you were admiring on stage was standing in front of you. "Are you okay?" his face was full of concern, as you smiled to him and nodded. "Ah. Yes, i'm..." before you can even finish you sentence, you were dragged by the pool of fans to the other side of the venue. after a few minutes, most of the fangirls disappeared already. you sat at one of the benches and stared at the floor. "What will I do? I lost my camera.. Aish.. Pabo.." you started walking. 

 

you felt like you need fresh air, so you went to a small park beside the mall. there weren't many people, so the area was quite peaceful. you closed your eyes and inhaled the air, then someone tapped your shoulders. you opened your eyes and looked behind you. you stood up in shock and bowed. "Thank you, for earlier.. I.." "Are you okay?" you looked at him and saw his face, all worried. you chuckled at the sight of this frowning, charming man. "Yes, I'm okay. Thank you." he sat down at the bench, and you did the same.

 

"I believe this is yours." he opened his bag and your eyes widened at the sight of your camera. "OH! YES! How did you.." he handed the camera to you and smiled. "I was about to give this to you when you fell. I kinda got a hold of it before it completely crashed on the floor. I was supposed to give it back to you, but the fans swarmed all over us, so the security had to move us quickly." "Oh. But how did you know it was mine? Like, come one, someone must've dropped it the same time as i did." he chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"I'm sorry, but i got curious so i browsed to your photos, which are only shots of me, my other groupmates and some bits of Seoul." you titled your head and furrowed your brows, not really getting what he was saying. "During the fanmeeting,... I... I kinda saw you taking pictures of us. I don't really know if you were taking a photo of me, but i ...." you tried checking your photos, but it seemed like your camera broke. "Oh no. I think my camera broke.." you stomped your foot in frustration, but he chuckled at your childishness. "what's your name?" "_____" "I'm Woohyun, from INFINITE. I assume you're not a fan of ours, right?" you nodded slowly in embarassment. "Come."

"Huh? Where?"

"Let's get your camera fixed." he lend his hand out to you. you were hesitating whether to grab it or not, so Woohyun just grabbed your hand and pulled you into their van. "Meet INFINITE! Sunggyu hyung, he's our leader. Dongwoo hyung, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong." you bowed your head and gave them a smile. "I kinda broke her camera, so can we get it fixed, manager hyung?" "Okay, okay, let's go!"  

 

you wanted to slap your face. *am i dreaming? riding the van of a boygroup with them in it?* you smiled, but the thought of your broken camera made you frown. Woohyun looked at you and smiled. he pinched your cheeks, making you turn your head to him. "Sorry. It's just that your sad. We'll get your camera fixed, don't worry." The way he smiled made your heart skip a beat. "Thank you.. Sorry for bothering you.." he ruffled your hair and chuckled. "Anything for my girlfriend." you swiftly turned your head to face him with a very shocked face. "Oh, well, i call my fans my girlfriends. aren't you a fan of INFINITE now?" he said chuckling nervously. you smiled back and sighed.

"We're here!" arriving at the store, everybody got out of the van. Woohyun held your hand inside the store. he gave the camera to the guy. he asked you to wait for the camera. Woohyun and you sat at the chair while the other members went to their separate ways. after a few minutes, the repairman came back with your fixed camera. "Take care of it better in the future. Here's your camera!" he gladly handed you the camera. you were about to take your wallet out when Woohyun handed him his credit card. you held his arm, but you let go right away with the sudden touch. "It's okay. It's on me since I broke it." "Oh. But still.." he ssshed you so just nodded and smiled.

"Thank you Woohyun. It was nice meeting you." he smiled and waved at you. he walked away, but turned around and called you. "_____-ah!" you looked at him running to you. he suddenly kissed you in the forehead. he backed away right after. "I'm sorry. Uhm... goodbye! Enjoy your vacation!" he ran to their van, but shouted at you just before he entered. "Check you pictures!"

you went back to your hotel and lied down to your bed. you remembered what Woohyun told you, so you turn your camera on. you started browsing from the first picture you've taken, a couple of pictures later, you got into the fanmeeting part. you slowly looked at each picture. you were quite amazed to see that every picture you've taken has Woohyun on it. and every picture of him, you noticed that he was looking at your camera. you zoomed all the pictures, and each and every photo of Woohyun. he was indeed looking at your camera. you blushed while looking at the pictures.

then, you found unfamilliar pictures. "I never took these.." after a few photos, you found selca's of the INFINITE members. "how and when did they do it.." you continued browsing your camera. "Man, they are all camwhores.." the last photo caught your eye. it was a picture of a piece of colored paper.

 

 

 

Hey! Woohyun here. I hope we can meet again~ my girlfriend.

010-****-****

Don't forget to call me! I'll be waiting. Keke~