Chapter 2

You're My Idol

 

Hye Sung POV

Aigoo otteokhe? Today I have to face JR again and it’s gonna be so awkward. Aigoo at least I’ll have Zelo and Changjo Oppa there. Aish just forget about it, he probably has and as if he would return you’re feelings. Stop being stupid Hye Sung! I thought and hit myself on the head. “Ow!” I yelled as L Oppa walked through the door. “Oh annyeong!” she said with an awkward laugh. “Kaja!” L was taking her to school and he could I had a lot on my mind but luckily he didn’t ask me what. He hugged me as we reached school and I left for the classroom. I was early and I sighed as no one was there yet.

 

Soon JR walked in and the awkward atmosphere returned, just as he was about to say something Zelo and Changjo Oppa walked in. I thanked the heavens above for saving me from this awkwardness but I didn’t notice JR slip a note into my organiser. In the lesson before lunch, the teacher gave us homework and I opened my organiser and a note fell out. I picked it up and read it before chucking it in the bin.

 

Should I go or not? Curiosity was taking over me. Who would want to meet me on the roof that I knew? Aigoo molla and I hit my head again. In the end I decided to go. Aigoo who could it be?!

 

JR POV

I sighed thinking about Hye Sung, I had sorted my feelings out with the Infinite Hyung’s and they gave me advice on how to court her. I was so nervous when I got to school. She was in there alone and it was so awkward. I was meant to tell her verbally but Zelo and Changjo walked in, so I wrote a note with a sigh and left. I hadn’t really prepared anything because I thought there wasn’t much point, it was either a yes or no. To be honest I was that simple minded. I had bought a small ring from a stall near the school; I really hope she’ll like it. With a sigh I left for the rooftop at lunch. Knowing her, she’ll get curious and come up even though she doesn’t know who it is. Anyway I was waiting for her and when the door finally opened I was so happy. She was here and now it was time…

 

No one’s POV

Hye Sung walked through the door and looked around; there was no one here at the moment. With a sigh she turned to leave but someone grabbed her wrist. She turned around and there was JR in front of her. Hye Sung gasped and tried to leave but he dragged her towards him and shut the door. “Stop struggling! It’s awkward enough as it is! Let me get this over and done with then you can go!” he said with a tired voice. “Aigoo, arrasso. Ppalli I wanna go before lunch ends” she said slightly annoyed.

 

“Hye Sung ah, I think I’ve fallen for you… will you be my girlfriend?” he asked sincerely, while pulling out the ring. She was in shock, he was so sincere and she felt like she was on top of the world when he said that. “N-Neh” she whispered with a nod. JR just gave her a cute smile and hugged her, she hugged him back. This felt so right and she felt so happy, she couldn’t even describe it in words. She had finally got her prince…

 

Someone was eyeing them from outside the door. “Hye Sung you’re mine…” Hye Sung’s admirer, Zelo thought. He walked away, JR is gonna get it. She’s mine and only mine. He went to find his B.A.P hyungs in the cafeteria to think of a plan. His mastermind was whirling, full of evil plans already. He discussed them all with his hyungs. They were all up for it except Daehyun. He didn’t think she deserved this but he had to go along with it for now. They chose the simplest idea and decided it would take place immediately after school…

 

After school

 

B.A.P was waiting for JR to exit the gates. When he did they grabbed him into an alleyway. “Who are you guys?” he asked, annoyed they had dragged him away. “Your worst nightmare” Yongguk replied. JR just glared at him. “What do you want with me?” Zelo smirked. “Hye Sung is mine, break up with her and you’re pretty face will stay intact” he sneered. JR was shocked that someone knew about his relationship with Hye Sung so quickly and that they liked her too! “Aniyo, I can’t do that. Mianhae” he said. With that cue, B.A.P started to beat him up. 

 

Soon Nu’est and Hye Sung were running around trying to find JR when they reached the alleyway. JR was busy trying to defend himself. “JR behind you!” Hye Sung yelled while the rest of Nu’est quickly joined in the fight. JR did a back kick and kicked Zelo. Zelo got back up and started to run towards Hye Sung but there was no way JR was gonna let that happen. They started to fight against each other, but somehow Nu’est were stronger and they beat B.A.P.

 

“Hye Sung ah, can’t you see I’m doing this because I like you? Why won’t you notice me?” Zelo asked her. “Mianhae, JR is the one I truly like and you think doing this will make me like you? Anyway its too late, I don’t wanna see you ever again” she walked away with Nu’est.

 

“Oppa gwenchana? Come to my house, I’ll treat all your wounds” she then turned to the rest of Nu’est. “You should all come too” they all nodded and you lead them towards you’re house. The other Unnie’s were in there and they let you all in. Nu’est occupied the sofas while the girls rushed around getting the medical kits to treat them. “You called me Oppa for the first time.” JR whispered to Hye Sung while she was treating him. “Shut up, I’m treating you’re wounds” she said while blushing. He just chuckled and stopped her with a hug. She hugged him back. “Nothings ever gonna get between us, saranghae” she whispered to him. “Nado saranghae. I’ll never let you go” he whispered back. The others just watched the happy couple with a contented smile. Looks like they had finally got their happy ending!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Sorry for the crappy ending! I just didn't know what to write and I needed to finish this off quickly as exams are coming up! Aigoo please read my other fics though! But unfortunately I am practically on hiatus till exams are over > < but I hope you enjoyed this anyway! ^^