Discovery.

Yunho's always getting into trouble.

 

Changmin’s POV

                Changmin woke up with his hair disheveled, boxers turned sideways and the sheet marks still red and imprinted into his flushed cheek. Drowsily getting up from his bed and straightening out his boxers, throwing on a white tank top and gray sweat pants. He dragged himself out into the kitchen, searching in the fridge for anything to eat. Feeling a small piece of plastic under his foot, he bent down to pick it up. Bewildered, he stared at it. What was an empty drug bag doing in their kitchen? Hearing his hyung come in, he quickly stuffed the small bag into his pants pocket.

                “Mmm, and where were you last night hyung?” Changmin asked his voice still hoarse.  

                He heard Yunho speaking from behind him and a soft voice. “I was just... at a friend’s.”

He looked over to the other, realizing that Yunho’s black hair was still dripping from a shower, a towel was draped around his shoulders and he wore nothing but jeans and whatever was underneath that. Changmin swallowed hard, the other looked… y. His face flushed a light shade of pink, and he spoke while fixing a bowl of cereal. On the inside, he was mentally kicking himself for reacting like that to his hyung. What had gotten into him? He had to get on track and find a way to bring up the bag he found.

                “Hmmm.. is that so?” he monotonously replied. He slowly took a few deep breaths until his blush cleared and turning to face him once again while eating his cereal. “What’d you do there?”

                Yunho narrowed his eyes slightly at him, gripping onto the counter. “I was just hanging out!” He snapped, “Aish, seriously… sometimes you need to mind your own business.” They both remained silent for a bit… Changmin still unsure over what to say.

                Finally, he then took the empty drug bag he found on the ground, slapping it down on the counter next to him. “Can you explain that? This is your definition of just ‘hanging out’? I think it’s my damn business to know if you’re messing around with drugs!” he on the inside of his cheek while staring at the ground, then putting his half eaten bowl of cereal in the sink. Starting to walk out to the bathroom, but someone suddenly stopped him from doing so.