Cookie 2

Aish ANDWAEEE!!!

 

A week ago,since minwoo got choke by a pancake he ate.It's time to they go to school          

 

minhee: Aish shiro!! i don't want to bring that thing!!!

minwoo: You must! coz it's blue colour!! it's ok..i'll bring..

minhee: Aish!! someone rings the bell!! woowoo(A/N:minwoo) open the door i've bet it's Irin! Im buzy!

minwoo: ok..

Minwoo opens the door and what do he found?  Jo twins and irin are fighting ...

Irin : aish!! kwang!! I DON'T WANT ANY HUGS!!

kwangmin:aish..i want to hug you coz i miss you!!

Irin : aish! kwang! we just meet yesterday!! aish youngmin look after your brother!!!

youngmin: of course not!! im enjoying IT!! *Snapping with his Iphone*

Irin :don't make me mad at you!!!

youngmin: OMO!!!!  kwangmin!! pikachu in minmin house(minhee)!!! ^.^V

kwangmin: waa?? *run* PIKACHUUU!!!! *barge into minhee house* Arghhh!!! (falls into minwoo) ouffh..hi woowoo...

minwoo: Whataa?~

kwangmin: sorry..:(

minhee: is that..eh?? woowoo! kwang oppa!! if you want to some private PLEASE DO INSIDE YOUR ROOM!! Please ! Im still innocent !!! AHH~~!!

kwangmin:ehh?Wae minmin so emotional?? BTW where is the pikachu that hyung saw?! *help minwoo get up*

minwoo: eh?? i don't have any pikachu living here..

kwangmin: ahh!! you hyung gerrr!! Im gonna kill him when I see him let's go!!

minhee/minwoo:okey..*get their bag and go*

minhee: Irin !! *runs to Irin who is fighting with Youngmin*

Irin :Momo! Minhee!! *hugs minhee* Minmin! i have bad news..*brings Minhee to the bush*

Irin : i can't tell Kwangmin that i like him!! bummer.. help me!!

kwangmin'whispering':Bwoh?? someone is in the bushes..*go to the bushes and hear*

Minhee: i don't know..you have to confess him fast..coz someone will steal him from you..but help help me too..i want his brother..help me too..

Irin : ok?? you get kwangmin and i get youngmin kay???

minhee: okey! one two three!

minhee/Irin:*get up and gasp*

kwangmin: i can explane!!

youngwoo: *graps kwangmin's collar* tell me everything that you heard!

kwangmin: you like me and minhee likes hyung??

Irin / minhee:....................OMG!!!!!!

Irin : ! (Might throwing a tantrum)

minhee: Irin..just confess him..and you kwangmin!! don't tell minwoo and your hyung! i want to confess him myself!

kwangmin; Otay?

Irin: hmm...Kwangmin.. i know you like MORE than 8 years..we been best friend since kindergarden..and i deeply fell for you since the day we meet...Kwangmin,Could you be my Bad pikachu?..

kwangmin: aaaa......ouh..ok..hmm..yes you can..!! finally!! wow!!

kwangmin 'whisper to minhee': you know that hyung likes you... be happy!!! :)

minhee: really!!!!!!??????? OMO!

Minhee : *runs to youngmin and minwoo* youngmin can i have a minute with you..it's private?

youngmin: O-o-k-ey???? got to go woowoo...

minwoo: ok..im forever alone...

\

youngmin: what you want to talk about??

minhee: well..i wanna ask if you like someone you doesn't know how to confess..what do you say??

youngmin: hmm..well..i just say i love you would you be my girlfriend?

minhee: oww..then.. i love you would you be my bf?

youngmin: erm..we are all ready bestfriend??

minhee: *facepalm* i mean boyfriend....

youngmin: wait?? boyfriend!!!???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG! DanielleDanielky is here! !

I am VERY sorry because i haven't updated like 7 month? i am very

very

very

very

very

sorry guys!

I had a UPSR in school... AND ITS DRIVIN ME CRAZY!!!

I've got extra class at school, Everyday and night Tuition. but last Thursday 

IM ING FREE BABY! NO MORE STUDYING AND NO STRIC-TEACHERS!

Sooo proud... BTW if you found someone had the same plot in this story.. Thats mean she's my friend .. Her username is Puteri0424 .. Please don't report her or block her! 

She just stole my book from my school bag.. but she just change the names and a some of her storyline a diffrent..

 

Add me on facebook Danielle Hennie Ky =3  and Tumblr zelomelojelo.tumblr.com

                                             COMMENT , SUBSCRIBE , ADD ME! 

<3 YOU GUYS<3