Chapter 7 - "History" MV (EXO-K)

Behind the Scenes

Sehun POV
 

“Which one should we watch first?” Joonmyun asked, turning to us. He finished connecting his laptop to the TV so we could watch the “History” music videos that had just been released.

We all looked at each other. Everyone was anxious to see how he turned out personally, but we all wanted to know how each other did as well.

“Can we watch EXO-K’s first?” Kyungsoo piped up. He looked nervous to see how he did. I actually wanted EXO-M to go first because I was embarrassed that Luhan would see me. Besides, I wanted to see how he turned out too.

“But...I wanted to see EXO-M’s...” Zitao whined.

“Be considerate and just let them see it first,” Kris scolded.

“Please, hyung?” I saw Zitao open his eyes wide.

“Don’t go there...” Kris warned.

“Buing buing.”

“...”

Kris looked up at Joonmyun with a changed expression. “I’ll play you in Muk Chi Ba for EXO-M to go first.”

I burst into laughter along with everyone else. We all knew how vulnerable Kris was to Zitao’s aegyo, and Zitao wasn’t afraid to use it on him either, and it was so amusing.

Wiping his eyes, Joonmyun replied teasingly, “You got it, duizhang.”

Smirking, Kris stood up and sauntered over. They stood face to face and launched into an intense round of muk chi ba. Finally, Joonmyun won.

There were cheers from members of both EXO-K and EXO-M, but I lowered my head and slunk down into my seat. Kris sulked back to his spot on the couch and Zitao punched him lightly.

“I’ll get to see you first,” Luhan whispered into my ear playfully.

“Hmph.” I pouted. He laughed at me.

“I’m sure you were amazing,” he encouraged.

I felt my face heat up. Thankfully, Chanyeol had jumped up to turn out the lights so Luhan couldn’t see my red face. I had a feeling he sensed that I was blushing though, because he chuckled.

“Okay, here we go!” Joonmyun clicked on the music video.

We sat silent as it the music started, watching ourselves on screen. However, when Jongin started singing, we all whistled jokingly. Jongin buried his face in his hands, embarrassed.

We cheered as Baekhyun’s part came up, and he raised his hand and waved it as if he was greeting his fans. At Kyungsoo’s line, we cheered too only to see that he was staring at the screen with wide eyes. It continued like this, everyone supporting each other. It was a good feeling.

However, I breathed in sharply whenever I saw myself. I monitored my every move in the dance clips, checking for mistakes. The first chorus ended and I let out a sigh. No more shots of me for a little while at least.

At Joonmyun’s beginning of the second verse, we whistled again. He smiled, embarrassed, but he seemed very nervous. More singing, and then it came. A part when I was dancing in the front. I didn’t breathe. Please don’t have mistakes, please don’t have mistakes...

Thankfully, it was soon over. I let out the air I had been holding.

In a daze, I didn’t really pay attention to the next part, until Chanyeol started singing and we all cheered. Then after Kyungsoo, shots of the EXO-M members appeared. More cheers.

All too soon afterwards was Chanyeol’s rap which sounded really good, but then there I was dancing in the front again. Luhan must have noticed my nervousness because he squeezed my leg supportively, giving me some comfort. I turned to him and saw him smiling. I forced a weak smile but then turned back to the screen.

And then there it was. My rap line.

I didn’t know how to respond. I guess it turned out okay. I felt movement beside me and saw Luhan head down, bent over, shoulders shaking slightly. Was he...laughing??

“Hyung, are you laughing at my part?” I demanded.

“...No...” he said, trying to hold back his laughter.

“You are!” I accused, hurt. “You’re so mean!”

“I’m not making fun of you,” he said between laughs. “You did well. Good job, maknae.” He gave me a thumbs up, still laughing.

I lowered my head. He ruffled my hair and put his arm around me.

“Come on, Sehunnie, don’t be sad. It really was good! Finish watching the video, okay?” he soothed.

I looked up at him and gave a small nod. I couldn’t say no to him. He smiled and turned back to the TV.

I watched as the music video finished. Everyone burst into applause and cheers.

“Now for EXO-M!” Joonmyun reached over to his computer to pull up the video.

I looked over at Luhan. He looked really tense. I should do something to lighten him up... I thought. How about...with my weight? I smiled mischievously and climbed onto his lap.

“Yah, Sehun-ah, you’re so heavy! What do you think you’re doing??” Luhan demanded, squirming under my weight but putting his arms around me and crossing his hands around my stomach to keep me from falling off.

“Trying to lighten the mood.” I deadpanned.

He burst out laughing. Jongin looked over at us and scoffed.

“Come on, you two, quiet down,” Joonmyun teased. “We have to watch EXO-M’s ‘History’ music video now.”

“Alright, alright,” I mumbled. Luhan pushed me off his lap playfully and I took my seat next to him again. Joonmyun clicked on the video and we all held our breaths.

 

---

 

Sorry, this chapter wasn't extremely eventful either... .__.

I'll write the EXO-M chapter tomorrow, so watch out for it!(: It's too late tonight... T_T

As promised, I used the picture of Sehun sitting in Luhan's lap^^

Also, I added hints of Taoris... Do you guys ship them too? xD

I also decided to use everyone's real name to make it more realistic (except Kris because I'm pretty sure they just call him Kris...lol), and Luhan has been calling everyone by their real names by accident too in interviews xD

I went back and changed it in the previous chapters, and I also added some "quotes" info at the ends

in my A/N's so you know exactly what parts are fact and what parts are made up. Hope it helps!

I put the real name of each member in the Character list of the Foreword too in case you forget,

because I know I do... So sorry if I accidentally mess up their real names ><

Finally, I would like to thank you guys for all the support. Truly, even though I'm just giving a general thank you

and not replying directly to each comment, (sorry, I don't want to spam the comments with my replies .__.),

everything you say means a lot to me and encourages me to keep writing^^

You guys are too nice T_T Thank you so much<3

LINK TO MV: http://youtu.be/vdejiaoEhFc

QUOTES: In the EXO's Korean Showcase, they said that they call Kris "duizhang" as a nickname sometimes because that means "leader" in Chinese.

In the Sina Live Interview of EXO-M, Tao said that he sometimes uses aegyo to make the other members, Kris in particular, to do things for him. Kris said it always works because Tao is like his little brother.