Six of Them

The Small Salon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's wrong?" he said.

Your voice. It's different.

Wanting to say that to him but I didn't. I just shook my head. I pouted to the side. He brought back a hair drier and plugged it in. He then turned it on and started drying my hair.

"So what do you think so far?" he started.

"Hmm? About what?" I questioned.

"Your hair. Haha."

"Ohh..my hair? Well you barely washed it that's all. Umm but I really like the smell haha, does that count?"

"Good point haha. Well after drying your hair you'll get it curled."

"Neh." I smiled.

After my hair was all dried he was about to comb it but I stopped him.

"Ah. Do you have a brush?"

"Huh? Yeah waeyo?" he paused in his position.

"Because..my hair can break the teeth of your combs.." I lowered my head.

"Oh. Ahaha. Alright then..it's okay you're hair is still beautiful."

He brushed my hair and all I could do was sit there. With that I stared at his reflection from the mirror. From those three times he didn't have long bangs until now..I decided I would ask him but right when I was going to ask he spoke first.

"Okay I'm done brushing your hair. Wait here okay?"

"Ah.."

He walked to the back. Yes, the back room AGAIN. I don't know why he keeps going over there. I want to go see but he told me to wait here. I just sat there pouting to myself.

What is back there!? Why can't he just bring the supplies to the front? A very interesting salon, more like suspicious.

I pouted and crossed my arms. A second later he came back. He came with a cute smile that can make you smile instantly too. And so I smiled back at him. He came towards me with the curling iron. I looked at him and asked him something.

"Do you rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter