Curiosity

The Small Salon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the sun rose and the birds chirped the neighbors each started to wake up. Today will be the day Minjee would be able to go on her adventure. The city was a little and peaceful area where not much bad things happened. There's so much Minjee haven't discover, from the meadow on the other side of the houses and apartments to the salon she spotted.

--

This morning I woke up to the sun in my eyes. My mom had opened the curtains allowing the sun to beam through and invade the dark room. I squinted my eyes and tried to avoid the brightness. I then covered myself with the blanket and turned to the opposite side. I laid in bed for a couple minutes not able to go back to bed. After laying there for the time being I reached for my iPhone under the pillow. I looked at the time and it read '9:27am'. The screen faded into a black. I sighed and dropped my hand to the side as I held onto my iPhone.

Huhhh. I might as well just get up now.

I sat up in my bed and looked around. Sitting for a while I dragged myself out of bed and went towards the bathroom. Some minutes after finishing my business I came out of the bathroom and walked out of the room.

(Just to make sure you guys won't get confused, the bathroom 's in her room. That wasn't more confusing right? Anyways~ Back to the story.)

I went straight to the kitchen and looked for food. I opened the refrigerator and went into a squatting position.

Hmm. I feel like eating cereal. There's milk, now let's see if there's cereal.

I took the milk out and place it on the table while I went through the cabinets. After finding a box of Lucky Charms I grabbed it and placed it next to the milk. I got a bowl and a spoon out, poured both the cereal and milk into the bowl and ate it in peace. After finishing my breakfast I put everything back where I had gotten them from and washed the bowl and spoon.

--

I was now in the backyard walking around in circles. Already out of my pajamas and messy hair. I changed into something a lot more decent for outdoors. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter