THERE IS NO POINT

The Kpop Scandals

   CHAPTER TWO- 2

                    THERE IS NO POINT


 

     The interstrumental for SNSD's hit song, "The Boys", came on, when Jessica was ready to do genie. Jessica frooze out on the stage. Trying to move herself for the song. She stubbles while singing. "I can tell you're looking at me, I know what you see. Any closer and you'll feel the heat". She only said one G out of the GG line. She was embarrassed in front of her fans. She was thinkging that she couldn't just laugh it off with the other member, because 1 member caused it for her.

 

    After The Boys, Jessica didn't, and wasn't, going to say no more. Yoona got infront of Jessica and announced, "Gumawo!! Kasma!". They girls all bowed. Yoona turned and said to Jessica, "News flash, we don't announce every song". Walking by her, getting into her spot for the next song. Jessica ran off stage. Yoona noticed her running off stage. So she decided to sing Jessica's part for run devil run.

 

     Jessica ran into her dresser crying. The manager knocked on the door,"Jessica. Are you okay?". Jessica didn't answer. Her manager walked in. Sat next to her, but on the floor instead of on a chair. "Waeyo?". The manager left that word into her head. Jessica sighed. "Molla. I don't even know why I left". The manager gave her a tissue and patted her on the back. "Are you sick now. Do you feel like doing any of the other songs?".  Jessica thought to herself that her manager didn't care if she went up on stage. He cared about her health. Jessica shook her head. "Aniya". She bursted out crying. She wanted to tell the manager that she felt threatned by Yoona.

 

     ON STAGE WHERE THE REST OF SNSD IS.

   

     The girls ended, Run Devil Run, without Jessica. And bowed. They got into their Gee possitions. Then the director called them out. "THAT WAS SNSD. SHINEE IS UP NEXT. STAY TUNED." The girls got confused, but left the stage with waves and kisses.  The girls went straight to the director. Yoona ran up about to yell at the director, but Taeyeon saved her image by stopping her. "Director. Waeyo? We had 3 more songs left to sing". Taeyeon wasn't in a yelling mood anymore after ruining her image last time with the new reporters. 

 

    Taeyeon turned around seeing Jessica all packed up ready to go back to the dorms. She wanted to just walk over, but she didn't want to cause a scene.  She just turned back and looked at the director. Taeyeon overhead Jessica ask their manager for SNSD. "Can I go home early? I..I don't feel good". Jessica dropped her things lightly on the ground and crossed both her arms. The manager nodded, and led her out. Taeyeon nodded, accting like she was listenin to the director.

 

    Sooyoung walked up to the director. "Mister, I think this is unfair. We only got to sing ..." The director put his hand to her face. "I don't care, get away now". The girls complained. "YAH! WE HAD 3 MORE SONGS. WHATS YOUR PROBLEM WITH US PERFORMING 3 MORE SONGS?". Sooyoung and Yuri yelled at the same time. (jinx) They both looked at eachother smiling. Yoona sighed. heading to her dressing room. Seohyun saw her unnie leave and grabbed her hand. "Unnie, where are you going?". Yoona jerked back her hand. "Theres no point in getting us back the preformances. He already said ShinEE will be up next. There's no point". Yoona walked into her dresser 

 

   Yuri said, "Yoona.." Yoona turned around fast. "THERE IS NO POINT!".  Yoona walked to her dresser. Wanted to leave.