It's all Backstage

The Kpop Scandals

     CHAPTER ONE -  1

IT'S ALL BACKSTAGE


 

     Taeyeon smiled into the camera. She thought Kimbum was suppose to start them off. Everyone was looking at Taeyeon. The audience startedd to giggle at her.  Victoria swallowed her gum in , taking the mic from Taeyeon. "Annyeong!!! We all are, SM and CUBE ENTERTAINMENT!!!" Everyone clapped. "Tonight, we all will be preforming our new songs! Like 4Minute's Volume Up...." Victoria stopped talking while Taeyeon grabbed the mic from her. "Also both companies will be interviewed." Taeyeon looked at victoria from the corner of her eye. 

 

     Krystal decided to help. "Um...Please stay tuned!" Sulli laughed and grabbed Krystal's mic. "Of course they will Krystal. And we will too. We're all here the whole night!!" Sulli smiled and waved at the audience. All of them waved and bowed to the cameras. "Please stay and watch. Don't change the channel!" Onew yelled into the mic that was 2 feet away from him. The cameras were still filming SM and CUBE while they all went backstage as the audience and fans clapped them out.

 

       Taeyeon ran to her dressing room. Looking at her reflection in the mirror she shaked her head. "Taeyeon-ah!!" The director walked toward her. "What was that out there? You embarrassed yourself! Did you get my directions from Onew?" Taeyeon looked at him and said, "Oh...Yes. But, I wasn't listening to him. Mianhae ( I'm sorry )". "Taeyeon, I don't want to look at you right now. " He walks out slowly. She got mad and bursted out, "YAH!! YOU WERE THE ONE THAT CAME IN HERE COMING TO TALK TO ME! YES ME!! DON'T LOOK AT ME THEN, I DON'T CARE!" She pushed him out while locking the door.

 

          Some news reporters went to interview her, but recorded her yelling at the director. Taeyeon didn't regret what she did.  Taeyeon's manager came in and saw the news reporters. "TAEYEON-AH! YOU JUST RUINED YOUR IMAGE!! NOW THEY'RE GOING TO WONDER IF IT WAS REALLY YOU WHO SAID IT!" Taeyeon was mad, saying "He was the one that yelled at me. I shouldn't be introuble! And so what! It'll be a little scandal on the loose!"... "Just kill the cameras. I don't care. Everything is ruined now." The manager sighed. "What is this? Why did you freeze?" Taeyeon started to cry. "I just didn't hear Onew. I'm sorry." The manager patted her on the back and left.Taeyeon said to herself, "i didn't ruin everything. I just frooze. And I didn't ruin my image".

        

         As Taeyeon was going over  she saw Onew and Jessica get into a fight in the cleaning room. She overhead them saying, "Why did you change. You don't even talk to me anymore. Did you even...." Onew started to walk away and ran into Taeyeon. "Ah. Taeyeon, mianhae." He ran away to his dresser. Jessica came out running into Taeyeon. "Ah Unnie. Did you hear anything?".  Taeyeon frooze looking at Jessica for a long time. "Forget it". Jessica mermmured "You're useless". She went into her dresser.  Taeyeon decided to go and tell Jessica off.

 

        Taeyeon raced into Jessica's dresser while she was putting makeup on. Taeyeon didn't raise her voice. "Yah. What are you doing in here?". Taeyeon walked over to her. "I heard you and Onew. Calling me useless? But I know a hit scandal that will go off the scandal charts in kpop!". Taeyeon tilted her head. Raising her eyebrows. "Well. What about your scandals". Taeyeon stoped her. "I'm not worried about scandals cause I'll still be famous!". Jessica sighed. "We are in the same team. You are my partner! Why would you do this to me!".  Taeyeon nodded. "Jessica, you need to care about your image. Do you? Last time I heard you didn't care". Jessica pushed Taeyeon wit her shoulder walking out the dresser.

 

        "Aish. Why would she do that". Jessica shrugged and tried not to think about it. Jessica walked back in. They stared at eachother for about 5 seconds then Jessica said straight out, "Get out. I have to dress for the next song". Taeyeon walked pass her slowly. Jessica looked threatned by Taeyeon. She thought, if she told SM, she'll get told on by Taeyeon. 

 

        "JESSICA! ARE ON IN 5." The director yelled out from her dresser. "Arrasso!". She yelled back. She heard the door knob move. Someone trying to get in. The door opened slowly. "Whos there?". Jessica backed up. She saw someone. F(x) Krystal. Her little sister. "Unnie!!". Krystal ran over hugging her. Jessica hugged her back. Krystaal looked up and said,"Whats wrong?". Krystal patted her head. "Nothing. Go on". Jessica pushed her out.

 

        Jessica got dressed. Got out of the dresser while Sunny, Yoona, and Seohyun were standing next to the director, getting ready. She walked over about to hug all her girls, then Taeyeon ran over before her and hugged Sunny, Yoona and Seohyun. "Umma!!". Seohyun tried to fight back the hugged and give Taeyeon a back hug. Yoona and Sunny laughed so hard. Jessica tried to run back into her dresser until the 5 minutes were up.

 

        The director caught her and yelled, "JESSICA. COME HERE. WHERE ARE YOU GOING". SNSD looked over at Jessica. Jessica swallowed hardly and walked over like a model. Yoona yelled, "What are you doing!!??". They laughed at Jessica playfully teasing her. "Eh! Walking! At less I'm good at it!".  Jessica talked back to Yoona. Yoona's smiled turned into a weirdd look at Jessica. Taeyeon put her arm around JEssica's shoulders. Jessica looked at Taeyeon and yelled, "YAH!". Taeyeon ignored Jessica, trying to have fun.

 

        The director said, "Its almost your turn SNSD. Wait 30 more seconds".  SNSD was dancing to Big Bang's Blue. "Wheres all the other SNSD? GO GET THEM!". The director yelled at Seohyun. Seohyun was going to get Sooyoung, Tiffany, and the rest. Yuri and Hyoyeon came out their dressers. Sooyoung and Tiffany were getting something to eat real fast. Sseohyun yelled, "Sooyoung unnie! Tiffany unnie! We're almost on. Come on!". Seohyun then walked away back to the rest. Yuri back hugged Seohyun while walking over to the rest of SNSD.

 

        Jessica asked Yoona what song they are singing first. "Eh? You should have known. We desgusted it yesterday!". Yoona yelled at Jessica. "I was doing my drama! I wasn't there!". Yoona siged and turned to Jessica. "Well you should have asked sooner. Jessica rolled her eyes. "Unbelieveable.". Jessica asked Taeyeon. As they went on stage, the music was loud.  "TAEYEONAH! WHAT SONG WILL WE BE SINGING!?".  Taeyeon didn't hear her. Jessica was suppose to introduced SNSD and what song they'll be singing.

 

        "ANNEYEONG! WE ARE GIRLS' GENERATION!". They all bowed. They director pointed to Jessica. She frooze and didn't say her name.Yoona did herself instead. "Annyeong, I am SNSD'S face, Yoona!" "Annyeong! I am the Kid Leader, Taeyeon!". "Annyeong! I am the dance queen Hyoyeon!". "Annyeong! I am your Aeygo queen, Sunny!". "Annyeong! I am your blackpearl Yuri!". "Annyeong, I am the maknae Seohyun!". "Annyeong, I am funny, Sooyoung!". "Annyeong! I am mushroom, and eye smile Tiffany!!". "Annyeong! Ice princess Jessica!". Jessica now frooze and didn't know what to say. Yoona whispered to her, "First song is genie".

 

        "How you guys doing tonight?" The crowd cheered. "We're going to be singing, Genie! The first song!" . Yoona gave a smile. The music started.

      The instrumental for the boys went on.