Why do we fight all the time?

Vacation To Remember

 

My unnie and I walked to school. It was alright but still felt empty without out the 6 boys.

We went to class and that was boring, lunch was boring, DAMN EVERTHING IS SO BORING!!!

My unnie looked depressed. As the bell rang for lunch I walked up to her and said “is it just me or is this week going realllllyyy slow?” she just nodded and walked off to lunch.

“hey can I sit with you?” a girl with long brown hair asked.

“umm yeh sure. What’s your name?” I asked.

“Kwon So Hyun, and yours?” she said smiling.

“I'm ______ and this is My Huyen. How come you want to sit with us? You’re not in our class no offense.” I said.

“oh ahk. I just don’t like anyone in my class and they give me death glares and you guys look nice.” She explained.

“oh? I wonder why? Well your really pretty that may be the case.” I said. She smiled and sat down.

“so you’re in the same class as teen top right?” she asked.

“neh” I said and smiled a bit.

“wow! Your sooo lucky! I love them! I wonder do they have any girlfriends?” she asked. That surprised me, I hope she not an obsessed fangirl and when I tell her I'm going out with L.joe she’ll rip my head off.

“aha, well me and My are dating… one of them…” I said with a small smile.

“Bwwoohh?!! Who?” she asked. Here goes.

“me and L.joe are together and My and Changjo are dating.” I said.

“ohh… that’s good, I like Chunji and CAP haha and plus I'm not an obsessed fangirl , well I am just not like I would kill someone. She laughed. Phew.

We talked all day and became good friends throughout the week. She was really cool.

Next day

I slept in till like 12 today and now I have a stomach ache for not eating breakfast. I went downstairs to the kitchen and got some leftover food from last night, then I saw Onew’s chicken. Mwahaha I'm gonna eat it! Oh the joy of being his sister. I took it out of the fridge and sat down eating it. Taemin came downstairs and stared at me. I notice him and gave him a smile. He ran upstairs and scream “ONEWWW HYUNGGG!!!! GET DOWNSTAIRS NOW!” “What? What?” he looked at Taemin and then me, his eyes widened at me. Here it comes I evily smiled at him.

“WTF ARE YOU DOING WITH MYYY CHICKEN?!! GET IT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH! STOP TOUCHING IT I'M GONNA SUFFERCATE YOU WITH PUTTING A CHICKEN OVER YOUR HEAD THEN I’LL ROAST YOU!!”

“MWAHAHAHAHA ON THIS BRO!!” I took the chicken and ran outside as he chased me! He had this reallllllyy scary look in his eyes but then I ran into Minho oppa. “Minho oppa wanna have some fun?” I said while puffing. “Umm…” he looked at the chicken and heard Onew oppa screaming. “LET’S GO!” he said, took my hand and ran.

“WHERE THE F**K ARE YOU _____?! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOUR GOING TO DIE A PAINFUL DEATH!” he yelled.

Minho and I were standing behind a wall. Your’re so bad, you’re an evil dongsaeng… messing with Onew’s chicken.” He said. We sat down and started to eat it. “Owell he’s my brother and he will never get angry with me, chicken or not. I let you in on a secret, when I was 6 and he was 11 I took his toy away and played with it, then I broke it (on purpose) and he chased me around for hours, then he went into his room and wouldn’t talk to me, so then I went into my room and cried and he felt bad for me so he came into my room and forgave me. He thought it was an accident but really I was jealous and wanted a toy too so I broke his.” I started laughing at the memory but then I kinda felt bad. “haha aww I might have to start calling you devil dongsaeng! Haha” he chuckled. “haha, no you can’t cuz I'm no devil, I'm a sweet angel! Come on let’s go see what he does and don’t worry ill take the whole blame.” I looked cute and smiled. He just shook his head and laughed.

At home

“OHH ONEWWWW!!~~” I sang. He ran and looked at the empty dish. His eyes widened then turned with anger. I walked up to him and gave him the dish and smiling and walked off. He looked at the dish and dropped it. I turned around and he started walking towards me. “You’re a you know that! The biggest one on the ENTIRE PLANET!” I was shocked. “What did you just say?” “you heard me! ! I can’t believe you would do that to me! I SPECIGICALLY SAID THAT WAS MINE AND NAMED IT!” he screamed. I was really surprised and… scared. “Onew I’m sorry, I was only messing around and I’ll by you some more if you’re really that mad.” I said. Maybe I went too far. “YEH YOU COULD DO THAT OR GET THE OUT!” He screamed. I started getting teary. Never has he ever screamed after I said sorry. “FINE, I’ll leave!” I yelled. I ran up to my room crying and started to pack things. I started to think, maybe I'm a burden on oppa. I was only playing with him and his obsession with chicken was greater than I expected. I'm surprised he would care more about it over me. I stopped packing and sat on the floor. Crying my eyes out. Alone.

“_____?”

“Go away I thought you were angry at me!” I responded. I wanted to be alone. I held onto my necklace he gave me. How close we use to be. Now we fight more often.

“________ I wanted to apologize. I don’t know why I keep hurting you. Please forgive me, you can have my chicken all you want, just ask.” He said. I could hear the sorrow in his voice.

“I shouldn’t have gotten angry at you over chicken.” He said. He sat next to me and pulled me into a hug. I cried harder. “Aniyo, I shouldn’t have done that anyway.” And I hugged him.

“Your dubu again?” he asked. “You’re my dubu and will always be” I smiled and wiped my tears away.

Onew’s P.O.V

Why did I have to do that! I have to tell her about next week! what have you gotten yourself into? I’ll take her out tomorrow and tell her then. Maybe she won’t be that made.