Bye~ (i love you)

Vacation To Remember

 

I sat there for a while and Onew pulled away. He looked at my suitcase. “so you actually thought of running away?” I laughed slightly “maybe.”  He chuckled “I think I would be depressed if you did!” he walked to the door. “______, tomorrow don’t make plans, ok I wanna spend some time with you.” And he walked out the door. *I’ll make it the best day for you EVER, apart from the end part* he thought. “Araso oppa.”

Next day

“_______ GET READY WE LEAVE IN 10!!!” Onew shouted.

I got dressed into this http://i.ytimg.com/vi/9OU8c8RXUMM/0.jpg

Ran downstairs and fixed my hair.

“ready?” Onew said.

“neh” I replied.

We walked out and drove to the mall.

“let’s go shopping , my treat? Hmmm” he said smiling. Wow, never knew he would take me here? “neh.”

I dragged him to all the shops and bout a lot of stuff. Haha I love making him pay! We talked about stuff and the past and future and told him about L.joe hehe~ thinking about him, he hasn’t called and I miss him, I hope he’s ok…

“Oppa… kamsamnida” I said. “Can we get ice-cream?” I asked using aegyo.

“aww neh” and we walked off to the ice-cream stall.

We bought our ice creams and sat down.

“________, did you have fun today?” he asked.

“Of course it’s the best day ever!” he nervously smiled. “good.”

“umm, there’s something you should know ______” he said being serious.

“what’s that?” I asked.

“Please don’t get mad…. Appa… Appa’s dying…” he said trying not to cry.

I put my ice-cream down and looked at him. Tears welling up in my eyes. “W-What?” I said wit hope he was joking or something. He looked at me with tears in his eyes. “No... No NO!! He was fine HOW CAN HE BE DYING?!!” I screamed. People were looking and I quieted downed. I walked off and Onew grabbed my arm. “_______ don’t be upset, he wants to see you before he goes.” He said. That made me feel even worse. “What, before he goes? But we’re going to save him, right?!” he just looked at me like he was saying he was going to die full stop. I started crying again. “We have to go now” I said. “ok let’s go home” “NO to America… NOW!” I looked at him sternly. We left for home and Onew tried to talk me out of it but I wouldn’t listen.

I walked into the house and packed all my clothes and things. I walked downstairs and the boys were sitting watching T.V. “_______, come watch… we are you going?” Key asked. I started tearing up again. I was going to leave them. “I'm going to miss you guys so much!” I said finally breaking down. “_______What are you talking about? You’re leaving?”Jonghyun got up and came over. I nodded my head. They looked surprised. Jonghyun hugged me “WAE?! YOU CAN’T JUST LEAVE!” “I'm sorry… I'm really sorry!” Jonghyun let go and Taemin took my arms. “Please don’t leave! What about hyung?!” he asked. “I'm going with her. I can’t just leave her and the reason why is... our dad is dying of cancer.” Taemin started to cry. “YOU GUYS CAN”T LEAVE US! HYUNG YOU CAN’T” he yelled. Key just looked upset and hurt. He took the maknae and hugged him. I was crying harder. I took my bags and ran outside when someone grabbed my hand. I looked back and saw Minho. Motionless. “If you really are leaving, don’t forget us, don’t forget me” and he hugged me. I hugged I'm back and cried harder. I wanted to say I would never forget anyone. Onew walked up and pulled me into the car. We drove off. Not sure if we were to come back or see anyone ever again.

All I could think of is L.Joe. I was never going to see him again. I never said goodbye or anything. And Teen Top and My unnie? I cried on Onew’s shoulder till we got to the airport. I got my phone out and rang L.Joe.

“Yo it’s L.Joe, I'm not able to get to the phone but you know leave a messege and stuff BEEEP”

Damn he’s not there. I took a deep breath in… “L.Joe, I’m sorry, when you get this message I'm probably half way round the world by now. My dad is really ill and I don’t know how long he will be around for” I was finding it hard to continue on but I did. “please forgive, and tell the boys I love them, and tell My unnie that I'm sorry and she’s the best friend in the world, and all the best with her relationship. I'm sorry we couldn’t be together, mianhe”–I'm sorry but your message limit has reached please call again or hang up - I love you. I was crying my heart out. We boarded the plane and hoped my dad would still be alive and that the ones I loved wouldn’t be hurt that bad.