Childhood.

Forever and Always ♥

Author POV.

(still trying to make a Character POV, Im going to edit some what I wrote soo please stick with Author POV, sorry ,,,)

 

You are still unable to move but Ms. Park shook you again." _____-ah are you okay?" she asked.

"ahh Yeah.... Im sorry" you said.

"No need to apologize, hurry you have to go to class now" she said and handed a excuse slip.

You walk slowly to class because alot of things running through your head. Once you entered the class classroom you sat to your seat, you just stared at the window or bowed you head in your seat.

Jennica and Ellora sat next to you. "____ are you alright?, it seems you have been thinking something since you entered the classroom. Did something happend?" she asked w/ a sad and confused expression.

"I....... have....... been........ selected...." you chocked on your words. "

"selected" for what?!" jennica asked.

"Scholarship....." you said.

" really? a shcolarship.? for what?!" ellora blurred out.

you stared at her w/ a you-dead look but you replied w/ a sigh." for Sm Academy" you said.

" REALLY?!" ellora and jennica shouted while standing up for the shock, you also stand up but went outside, they followed you.

"Yeah..... should I accept it?" you asked w/ a stressed expression.

"Ofcourse, its something that only comes once in a billion years."jennica said while patting your shoulder.

"But you should tell your parents about it" ellora said.

"yeah Im going too. But i still dont know if i can. There's alot of great people out there and I don't know if I can beat them." you asked w/ a worry face.

"You have to believe in you self" some said as you turned to see who it was... it was TAEMIN

"I know you can do it, Trust me" he smiled the most beautiful smile you saw and you become speechless.

you felt like to cry but tears wont flow, your heart beating fast as if it was to explode infront of you, but you remember a flashback and manage to speak.

"ahhhh yeah....thank.... you... oppa" you said. while shaking.

"hehe see you latter, bye" he pat your head, waved and left. your still staring at his back until he disappeared from you sight.

Then someone hit you at the back of your head.

"OUCH!" you said while putting your hand on your head.

"okey stop day dreaming sheshh." ellora said while walking pass you and jennica walk beside you.

"you like him?" jennica whispers to you.

"No..." you denied.

"Ohhh CMaaan', since when? well.... its taemin oppa, he's a great dancer, singer and don't forget also one of the scholars that SME picked." she said

"Yeah,,, but there's alot of other girls like him and... i dont have a chance..." you sighed and look down.

" Soo you do like him! hahaha you have been discovered.... by me.! bwuahaha >:]" jennica said while bursting in laughter.

"aisshhh" you just sighed.

"they just debuted last week right?" ellora asked out of nowhere.

"huh who?" you thought.

"Ahh yeah.. I just saw last night" jennica said.

"huh.. who?" you thought once again.

"HAHA you don't know right _____ -ah?" ellora said.

"who?" you said.

"your crush. hahaha!" jennica said.

"taemin oppa?" you said

"seee you really like him!" jennica said again..

"anyway....he's one of the angelic boys who debuted last week. you only know mostly girl group right?!" ellora said.

"ahhh yeah.... " you said while pouting.

"well you soon will know enough" jennica said while grinning in your face.

"ahmmm personal space...?" you said.

she moved away and you 3 start to walk outside the school,

But when you were walking to home you keep on thinking "How does Taemin-oppa know about my scholarship?"

 

(PLEASE sorry for all the wrong grammar, still working in my english, please comment :] and as i go along, i will make my grammer as good as others and,,,, make a character POV... thanks soo much for reading :])