Family Picnic Pt.2

Family Picnic

tumblr_m2trdgj2X61qkrqqjo6_250.pngtumblr_m2rdbouEC51qkrqqjo3_250.pngtumblr_m2trdgj2X61qkrqqjo1_250.pngtumblr_m2rdbouEC51qkrqqjo1_250.pngtumblr_m2trdgj2X61qkrqqjo4_250.png

 

 

“Shim Eunmin, the strawberry mousse is MINE!!! Take you hands away of it!” Yoohee raises her one little fist fiercely, nearly drops a punch on Eunmin’s face, while another hand grabs the tip of the wrapping towards herself. “Yah! Is there any sign on the mousse indicating THIS IS YOURS? NO!!! IT IS MINE!! I get it first!” Eunmin grips the another tip of mossuse wrapping tightly, almost inserts it in his T-shirt. Meanwhile the mintues keeps ticking away, but the battle between the poor mossuse still cannot reach a perfect end. “Aigoo, Shim Eunmin, you’re oppa, Can’t you give the cake to your dongsaeng?” Changmin, who is already lost in his own food carnival, finally voices his annoyance. “Or you could let me eat it instead.” He whispers to his son, but unfortunately, heard by his wife. “Yah, Shim Changmin! Don’t set a bad example for your son!” Sooyoung stares at her husband unbelieveably, the latter one, startled by the sudden criticism, awkwardly shades his face with a butter toast . Nodding satisfiedly, Sooyoung nudges her boy to give away the strawberry dessert to the frowning little girl. “Umma…” the little boy whines unhappily, begging for his mother changing decree. “Okay, why not share this cake with Yoohee, Eunmin? ” Both leaders suggest in unison. “All right… Yah, Park Yoohee, this is for you!” the little boy eventually gives up, sharing the strawberry mousse unwillingly with his ‘rival’. The frowning girl finally breaks a small smile, “thank you, oppa.” She says sweetly, revealing her two cute dimples. Surprisingly, the little boy blushes, stiffly grabbing another piece of dessert then hurriedly inserting it into his mouth. A bright shade of red.

 

“What do you want to eat Jiyool?” Junshin, the elder one of the Kim brothers, asks his favortie dongsaeng kindly. “Emm, Junshin oppa, I wanna eat fruit pudding.” The little girl scrutinizes carefully over the scattering food on the picnic rug, utters her choice. “Okay, which flavor?” He reaches out his hand, ready for picking up the one his donsaeng chosen. “The watermelon!” Catching a glimpse of her prefered flavor, Jiyool happily exclaims and points to her oppa. The elder one nods, picks up the pudding container and helps the younger one to open it. “Thank you, oppa!” the little girl beams shyly to the elder boy, clumsyily feeding a spoon of pudding to the boy. “You’re welcome, Jiyool.” The boy pats lovingly on the girl’s head. Junshin is always being the perfect oppa for Jiyool, since she is the only child in her family, and owns a very shy and timid personality. “Aigoo, look at your hyung, Eunmin!” Sooyoung sighs, “Be a gentleman, can you?” “I am curious that how you hyper two bring up with such a well-mannered boy like Junshin?” Another sigh escaping from Jaejoong’s throat. His wife nods approvingly, with a suspicous gaze hanging on her beautiful face stably. “Yah, how…how can you doubt my educational ability? I can speak… speak Kenyan! And… and I am the leader of…of celebrity football team!” WTF? Such an insane and weak defense.

 

Ashamed. That’s the best word to describe the current mood of Mrs. Kim Taeyeon.

 

“What’s the inner relationship with your foreign linguistic skills and Junshin’s politeness and refinement, hah, Junsu?” Yoochun, accustomed to his bestfriend’s dorkiness, retorts calmly. “ Not to mention you’re a lamespeaker, hyung.” Changmin adds, not forgetting to send a full spoon of fudge cream cake in his mouth(and his wife’s). Damn, tongue tied. Again. Junsu pouts, he knows that s are fond of ‘bullying’ him since they debuted. But the miseable factis that he doesn't know how to counterattack his hyungs, especially his evil maknae, even now he gets married and becomes the dad of two boys. Tracing through the full-time-being- bullied memory, Junsu sighs in exasperation. “Hyung~” Finally, fidgety Junsu throws himself in his leader’s hug, tightens his grip on the leader. “That’s all, guys. Stop teasing our dolophin, especially you, Shim Changmin.” An irritated glare shot by the leader, prevents the maknae from further hurt his Junsu hyung’s ‘fragile’ heart.

 

Despite the heated atmosphere among the adults, kids are far more quiet and peaceful. “Can Eunsoo eat barbecue, noona?” The three-and-half-one-year-old Kim Taeshin questions his five-year-old Kim Jaeyeon noona devoutly. “I guess not…” She frowns a bit, leaning closer to the drooling baby girl, for a better view by herself. “Eunsoo doesn’t have teeth.” “No, noona. One tooth. See?” Taeshin manages to prise up the baby girl’s mouth, highlighting the fact the youngest has tooth. “Be gentle, Kim Taeshin! She is only a baby and still very fragile.” “What’s the meaning of ‘fragile’ noona? The word sounds super cool~” The boy questions again, staring his noona in sincere respect. “It means weak…like our future baby now living in umma’s tummy.” “Why? The baby is fragile? Doesn't it have a shield around?” Curious as Taeshin, keep asking is his typical trait. “Aish, I don’t know! Why not ask Auntie Yul?” “Auntie Yulllllllllll~ Is there any baby living in your body? Does it have a shield?” The little boy looks up at his auntie, with obvious worship. “No, but Jiyool lived there before. And yes, your umma’s tummy is your safe harbour” “Oh, will you have another baby soon? Jiyool wants a younger accompany so much.” Jaeyeon asks in curiousity. “Aigoo, this is embarrassing! You should ask your Uncle Yunnie instead of me.” Yuri fans herself, to calm down her redden face. “Why should we ask Uncle Yunnie? Does he deliver baby?” Taeshin keeps his inquiry, successfully causing Yuri pouring a bag of marshmallow into his mouth. “Sorry Taeshin, but this is on the threshold of my private life.” Jaeyeon stares at her auntie widen-eyed, finally blurts out “Wow cool!”

I update! And this a very late update, sorry~ A kinda boring chapter, with childlish kids' conversation/sigh/...I will post the third part later. Don't forget to leave comments.

Read my new story:)Au revoir. Mon amour. 

A/N: Another story of mine:My Collection