Family Picnic Pt.1

Family Picnic

 

tumblr_m2trdgj2X61qkrqqjo6_250.pngtumblr_m2rdbouEC51qkrqqjo3_250.pngtumblr_m2trdgj2X61qkrqqjo1_250.pngtumblr_m2rdbouEC51qkrqqjo1_250.pngtumblr_m2trdgj2X61qkrqqjo4_250.png
 

 

Blue sky. White clouds. Green grass. Sun is shining. Birds are singing. Flowers are blossoming. Cliche description of the best weather for picnic.

And our families are picnicing.

“Seems we are the first.” Yunho parks his car and takes out their basket from the car boot, glancing over the spacious lawn. “Oh, dear. Do you expect that your sleepyhead Yoochun or our sleeping beauty Jessica will come first, huh?” Yuri jokingly answers her husband, while picking up a little girl from the back seat, who is still rubbing her eyes sleepily. “Of course I don’t anticipate them will come early. But I guess Changmin and Sooyoung will.” Yunho grins when mentioning his shinskin dongsaeng. “Oh Jiyool” He bends down to pick up his daughter and gives  her a soft kiss on the forehead“ You should not rub your eyes. They will become swollen then you won’t look pretty. If you are still drowsy, take a rest on appa’s shoulder, okay?” The little girl nods and places her head comfortably on her father’s broad shoulder. After cooing their daughter to sleep, the couple begin to arrange the stuff, placing the picnic rug on the lawn and unpacking the food from the crispers.

“Hello Yunho oppa! Hey Yul!” The cheerful greeting from Sooyoung immediately attracts the attention of the busy-preparing couple. “Hey Soo! Oh hi our baby girl~” Yuri excitedly stands up from the blanket, takes over the baby from Sooyoung and gives a small peck on the baby’s soft and chubby cheeks, which causes the baby girl start giggling and waving her small hands to her auntie. “Where are Changmin and Eunmin, Soo?” Yunho asks in a low voice, searching for the missing guys. “Changmin is parking our car and Eunmin, you know that” Sooyoung sighs, “glues to his father all the time.” “Oh here they come.” She points to two approaching figures. “Hyung! Hi Yuri~” Changmin waves to them with a big basket in his hand. “Hello Uncle Yunho and Auntie Yuri, I miss you so much.” The little boy squeals happily to his uncle and aunt, reaches out his arms for a hug. “Aigoo~ Our Eunmin look much taller than our last meet.” Yunho the boy’s short hair lovingly, surprised at his growing speed. “Come on hyung, he is the kid of Soo and me. We are both the tallest among our groups. I know you’re jealous of my height secretly” Changmin winks at his hyung, inducing Yunho sends a death glare to him.

“So what do you two bring for picnic?” asked by Yuri, who is staring curiously of their exceptional giant picnic basket .

“Let me have a look.” Yunho stretches across the picnic rug to check out the basket of Changmin and Sooyoung. “Gosh!” He bursts out laughing uncontrollably “Double-Chocolate Fudge Marshmallow Cream Cake,Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, Sugar Cookies, Cheery Phosphate and Iced Cappuccino. Emm, what’s more… Waldorf Chicken Salad, Crispy Potato Cakes, Spaghetti Bolognese. Such an extravagant feast! Have you brought all the food in your refrigerator to come here?” “Emm, not exactly.” Sooyoung hesitantly utters “In fact, we ‘collect’ some food from our parents, my unnie and his dongsaeng.” “Oh God, you two food stealers!!!” Yunho and Yuri cannot help but burst into laughters again. Little Jiyool stirs from her deep slumber, pouts to her noise-maker parents. “Oh sorry, baby girl. But it's the very time to wake up. Greet your Uncle, Auntie and Eunmin oppa.” Yunho looses Jiyool from his cuddle as well as combs her messy hair. Jiyool greets them with a timid smile, then saunters towards Eunmin’s spot, who is entirely absorted in the battle with ants. “She is shy and cute.” Changmin sighs “much better than our exceedingly talkative and reckless son.” Sooyoung nods approvingly, and adds “Hope Eunsoo won't act like her brother when she grows up, then we will be the first parents who die from overexhaustion owing to babysitting our kids.”

As soon as they sit down on the rug, Yoochun, Yoona and their daughter arrive. Yoochun, as usual, yawns lazily, nearly drops his head on Yoona’s shoulder. On the contrary, their daughter-Yoohee, is jumping and singing excitedly. When she catches the sight of her two friends, she lets out a sudden shriek in delight and dashes towards them hurriedly. “Yoohee is energetic all the time. I never get enough sleep after her birth.” Yoochun complains and wrinkles his nose, unluckily, earns a knock on head from his wife. “Yah, Park Yoochun! Yoohee is your daughter!! It’s your responsibility to look after her!!!” “Ouch! Okay, I just tell the truth! You know how much I love Yoohee, right? She is our precious baby. The symbol of our love. The continuation of our life.” Yoona blushs, covering her face with hands. “Cheessy Yoochun hyung!” Changmin exclaims “My goosebumps are all popping out now!”

“Oh sorry, we are late!” Jaejoong slowly marches to them, dragging a drowsy Jessica and his another hand is holding by a little girl a lollipop in . “Sooyeon is pregnant so she needs more sleep.” Jaejoong explains, others nodding knowingly. “I am always curious about the baby’s gender.” Yuri speaks, staring at Jessica’s bulged tummy with a dreamy smile on her face. “I bet it will be a boy” Jaejoong states out his opinion confiently. “Oh why?” Jessica raises her eyebrows. “Let’s reckon the boys and girls in our big family” Jaejoong continues his inference process “You see, Yunnie and Yul have a girl as well as Chunnie and Yoong, Su and Taeng get two boys, plus our maknae and Soo have both. Therefore,” He pauses, tilts head to Jessica’s direction “We already have Jaeyeon. And… she wants a brother. That is the point.” “Wow, it sounds reasonable.” Sooyoung smiles gladly, “Then our Eunsoo can have a boy fellow that is close to her age.” “So are you going to set an arranged marriage to your girl with the unborn baby?” Yoona chuckles for her unnie’s reaction. “Against!” Changmin shouts out in disapproval “I hate noona-dongsaeng love affair. It sounds weird.” “What about Taeyeon’s younger boy? Taeshin is a cute boy.” Yunho recommendates a future boyfriend to Changmin. “Yah! Hyung, using your little toes to think over the possibilitiy. How will I allow my baby girl to date a boy who brings his parents dwarf genes?” Changmin defends strongly, frowns like a little boy lost his candy. “Aigoo, Min~ You are so mean~ That’s very impolite to your hyung. Watch out of your manner.” Nagging Jaejoong Umma appears. Changmin crinkles his nose in distaste, leans to his wife for comfort. Sooyoung gives him a soothing smile while patting his back in a soft pace.

The fight subsided. And the Kim family finally arrive. Two exhausted adults and two lively boys. “Gosh, seems we are the latest. Yesterday, the kindergarten asked us to join a parent-child soccer game. We are so damn tired that we wake up a bit late. But…” Junsu scans over the people in surprise, “I thought either Yoochun or Jessica will occupied the last title.” “But unfortunately, you are the one. Not me.” Cold and satired. Ice princess shoots a sarcasm bullet to Junsu. “Yah, I know we are late. Don’t stare me like this. I’m not your prey.” A series of complainment pops out from Junsu, who is childishly covering his eyes by putting Taeyeon’s hands on them. “Kim Junsu. Stop acting like kids. Even Taeshin seems more mature than you.” Taeyeon sighs, pinching her husband’s face as a sign of warning. “Ahhhh, Taeng! It hurts!!!” The dolphin Su lets out a high-pitch scream. Yoochun covers Yoona’s ears and frowns at him. “You will frighten Yoong, okay? She is sensitive to noise. And she is…” “Gosh, stop overprotecting Yoona, hyung! That is so stupid!” Changmin, cutting off Yoonchun’ lines, now is laughing out of breathe as well as his wife continuously slaps his lap, nearly laughing her lung out. “Yah, what’s wrong with you duo?” Jaejoong, the eldest, gives each skinshin a knock on their heads. “Okay, make peace, no war.” Yunho ceases the fight, “It's party time. Go! Dive into food ocean!”  

Update! The story is longer than I expected, so I divide into two parts. (They haven't eat and I already write lots of nonsense words.><)

Enjoy reading and leave comments:) I will post the second part later.