Concert

Moving Closer ♥

The two of you got separated because of the running VIPs. But Donghae didn't go in.

Instead he ran to the back of the venue. He distracted the guard so he can go in. He hid behind the clothesrack and whatever he can find. A guard was approaching so he went inside one of the dressing rooms. There he saw a wig and a pair of shades. He wore them as a disguise.

When the members were introducing themselves, he found the chance to go in the stage and grab Seungri's microphone. Donghae stood there, followed by murmurs from the audience and Big Bang members.

"Who is that?" Seungri tapped TOP.

"How should I know??"

Donghae started to talk. "Uhmm. I just met a wonderful girl earlier at the line. I didn't get a chance to know her name. But, Sun... Whoever and wherever you are among the audience, this is for you."

Inch by inch, we're moving closer
Feels like a fairytale ending
Take my heart, this is the moment
I'm moving closer to you..

The audience "awwwed" when Donghae started to sing. One guard was about to pull him out of the stage, good thing GD stopped him.

"No. It's love. Let him."

Taeyang and Daesung stood next to Donghae.

"So Sun..? Where are you?"

Your friends started squealing and screaming, pushing you to go the stage.

"Just go!!!!"

The VIPs gave you some room so you can walk up to the stage. You almost teared up when you saw Donghae, looking at you.

"It's Sunhee.. Ahn Sunhee."

Donghae smiled on knowing your name. "Your name is pretty. Just like you."

You hugged him tightly as you started to cry. Donghae stared at you and hugged you back.

TOP ruined your moment. "Hey!! Don't stand there just hugging each other! Kiss her.!"

It was followed by chants from the audience. "KISS! KISS KISS!"

Like obedient kids you did as you're told. He kissed you passionately that made the audience of VIPs cheer for the two of you.

Then you continued to watch Big Bang's concert holding hands with your boyfriend Donghae.

OKAYYYYY! :D Was it too quick? Blame the video. It's the video's fault not mine. hehehe~ :D