Purple

Jung Nicole One-Shots (Now taking Requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THERE HADN'T BEEN anything special about her. Her skin had been pale, almost like she hadn't been out in the sun for years; her legs were shapely, but they had been short. Her ? They were the smallest he had ever seen. Plus, her was nonexistent. He decided it was fine even though she had the body of a small boy, just as long as her face makes up for what she lacked in the figure department. But thanks to her hair which had so generously concealed her whole face, he hadn't been able to properly see it.

Her hair, her purple hair. It had been probably the least attractive thing about her. Who in their right mind would dye their hair purple anyway? It just seemed so insane, so...rebellious.

And yet, from the very first time he laid eyes on it, he felt drawn. Drawn to the silkiness of its every strand, to how it looked so soft that he had suddenly felt the intense urge to run his hands through it, drawn to her.

So despite the desperate protests of his friends,

"Are you ing serious? Dude, I'm telling you, she's bad news."

"Jung Nicole? Isn't she a gangster or something?"

"Is there something wrong with your eyes? Her hair is ing purple Jinwoon. PURPLE!"

He finally decided to ask her out.

He found her at the abandoned wing of the school, smoking as usual.

"You shouldn't be doing that you know. You'll get cancer and eventually die." He said, panting.

" off." She didn't even look at him.

He grabbed the cigarette from her hand, dropped it on the ground, and looked at her straight in the eyes as he stepped on it.

"What the-"

He shoved a ticket to her chest (it was flat of course, just as he predicted), not giving her the chance to shout profanity at him.

"That's a ticket for No Comment's concert at Hongdae V Hall. It's tomorrow night at 7. You could come with me if you want."

He flashed her his famous eyesmile and Jung Nicole's usually sharp tongue had suddenly gone dull.

EVER SINCE HE arrived at the concert hall, Jinwoon had been craning his neck left and right, hoping that he would see her in the growing crowd.  But an hour had already passed, and still there was no trace of purple head anywhere.

He sighed dejectedly. After weeks of watching her from afar, he found out that she was crazy about rock music. And No Comment was the band she was always listening to. So when he had gotten his hands on two VIP tickets for their concert, he thought she would come running to him.

But then again, Jung Nicole wasn't like all th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter