Boys' Night Out

Jung Nicole One-Shots (Now taking Requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“NIC, YOU DO REALIZE this is a boys’ night out right?”

“Well of course! That’s why for tonight, I especially wore this!”

She stood up from her seat, showing off her baggy pants and shirt that didn’t do much to conceal the luscious curves of her body, the fullness of her s or the roundness of her behind. And as he stared at her smiling so bright like crashing in an all boys’ party was completely normal, Dong Woon didn’t know whether to laugh at her ridiculous antic or to just scoop her up and hide her in his pockets. Their gazes met and he thought doing the latter wasn’t such a bad idea.

He tore his gaze from her and heaved a sigh. “Everyone, speak up. Who told her about this?”

Silence stretched inside the room as the boys threw each other a dirty look. But the staring contest didn’t take longer as Jaejin finally broke the silence and confessed, “Okay fine. It was me.”

“You?! How could you do this to us Lee Jaejin?! You Lee Jaejin, the respectable member of Five Treasure Island has showed misconduct against – “ Kibum, the almighty diva extraordinaire stood up gracefully from his seat and began his never-ending speech (as usual) about friendship and betrayal. “– your most precious friends. The said victimized friends are the following: Son Dong Woon, Jung Jinwoon, Bang Cheol Yong and yours truly. Do you know that what you did was an unacceptable act of betrayal? Do you remember the day we have sworn to the late – okay not yet but soon will be– Jung Jinwoon’s grave that no one tells this secret to any living soul but us?”

“Ya! Kim Kibum! Do I look like a ing corpse to you? Why the do I have a grave?!” Jinwoon’s small eyes widened and Nicole broke into loud giggles.

Kibum stared at him from head to toe and replied coolly, “That’s why I added quote okay not yet but soon will be unquote statement.”

“Ya!! Do you have a ing death wish?!”

“Jinwoon-ah, I’m sorry to say this but don’t you think Kibum has a point?” Mir suddenly spoke, interrupting the burning feud between the two of his best friends. “Look at you! Your abnormal growth hormones had made you look ten years older than your actual age. I’m no doctor but I could tell it wouldn’t take long until you – “ He gasped and broke into fake sobs. “Oh. My. God!”

“Okay you guys! Will you shut the up?!” Dong Woon hissed and everyone fell silent. “Let’s go back to you Lee Jaejin. What in the world happened?”

The accused man lowered his head and said, “Guys, you know I really couldn’t lie to her.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter