T-Shirt

T-Shirt

he was my best friend. We did everything together. but one day, he left.

it was the first time we would be apart from each other in years. ridiculous as it may sound but its true. When i said we did everything together, we literally did everything together. 

at first we didnt get on. when we were in kindergarten he had stolen my chocolate cupcake, at that very moment he became my mortal enemy. But later on that day he saved me from the school bully, he said it was his way of saying thanks for the cupcake and thats when our friendship began. we attended the same schools, we werent in the same classes but our friendship didnt suffer in fact it grew. we hung around with the same crowd, we both had an interest in art and visual things, & of course we shared a love for food. our friends say we're perfect for each other, we're the boy and girl version of each other. im not going to lie, he is attractive, but we're just friends. after graduating high school, we moved to Seoul  together and bought an apartment. we both attended Seoul University. he studied photography while i studied fashion and soon we both became succesful in our careers we had studied.

One day , his manager called and said  Vogue Italia wants him to shoot next months cover and that they he'd been needing to go to Italy for a month to do the shoot as well as other jobs they have lined up for him. 

Hes gone now, i felt apart of my heart already miss him. his flight just left , so i made my way home to the airport, like he said il be fine. Yes , i can go a month without him. As i reached my apartment and opened the door to an empty home i realised i cant do it. with that i found myself in bed and away with the fairies. 

a few days had passed since he left and today he'd be calling. Im so excited, i cant wait to hear from him. I waited up all night but he never rang. Maybe hes catching up on sleep, maybe hes on set right now. I hope hes ok.

the next morning i sat infront of the tv like a dead zombie when i heard a knock at the door. i lazily carried myself half wanting to kill the person on the other side for getting me off the couch and opened the door to my two friends Yuri and Yoona. they invited me to go out with them tonight to a new club thats opening. They think it'll make feel better about him being  gone. 

Night came, and im trying to decide if i want to go out tonight. I couldnt even leave my apartment since he left  and i  dont think i remember how to. I looked at the time, oh shoot im going to be late, the girls are going to kill me. But i dont even know if i like my outfit , ive tried eveything in my closet. 

 

just as i had opened the front door to leave something in my mind snapped , im done dressing up, im taking off this dress and these shoes, taking out these extensions and scrubbing all this make up off. It all doesnt feel right. Nothing feels right when im not with him. Striped out of my dress, hair now messily short with a bare face i take a pair of denim shorts and slid em on. I walk into my room and rumage around and found his denim shirt i borrowed. The smell of him fills my nose and makes me miss him more. i put it on and its so big, so i tie it up around my waist. As i stand there i gaze at his shirt and then I staref at the butterfly tattoo on my hip that he drew for me**.  at that moment i realised as the words escaped my mouth that "Shim Changmin, i think im in love with you". **(A/N Refer to poster picture)

 

hes the one who keeps me grounded when i get a bit to big for my shoes, he puts me in place when im stubborn. we can sit there and laugh at nothing for hours on end. He took care of me when i was sick, he'd sleep with me when i was scared of the thunder on a stormy night. Hes the one who helped me through my break up with Kyuhyun. when i was at my weakest he strengthened me with his mere pressence alone. he brings a side out of me i never knew i had. hes whom i feel most comfortable with in this world.He makes me happy. Hes my rock , hes who i put my complete and utter faith. Him not being here made me realise all these things i failed to realise when he was here. I'd kill to have him here with me now.  

 

I sit here in his t-shirt , smelling him. i must miss him so much because its like i heard him "Chincha?" . still in a daze i nod my head when i realise it was him . i turn my head and see him standing at the door with a smirk on his face.

realising he heard what i said i ran off to my room mortified and embarrassed at my indirect and unintended confession. pabo! i cant believe he heard that. i hear a knock at my door, its him. . 

i slowly open the door with my head hung low not daring to look at him as he enters. i make my way to the other side of the room and sit on top of my dresser. stopping the silence that filled the air, he asked if what i said was true with an expression that was hard to understand. avoiding his gaze, i simply nodded my head. he then asked if thats his shirt that i was wearing, i could feel my cheeks turn red. i slightly laughed and said "neh". i then found my voice and asked him why he came back. as my words entered his ears, his eyes grew bigger and coughed as though he was nervous.

it was quiet for a few minutes before he finally spoke upand said with seriousness in his voice " i came back to Seoul because I missed you" i turned red at his response ,he started walking toward me and  continued to speak "I was only there a few days but as each day went by it was hard for me to go on without you, so i booked a flight a came back thats why i didnt call you last night, as cheesy as this all my seem its true " he then stopped and stood infront of me, lifted up my face and said

" Choi Sooyoung, nadu saranghae".

with that a smile crept up on my lips and i grabbed his face and drew his lips closer to mine until they met and shared a kiss. we embraced each others bodies in a loving hug and in that moment nothing mattered, even though this is just the beginning to  our story my world seemed complete and nothing else mattered as long as i was in his arms with nothing but his T-Shirt on.

The Start ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first fanfict completed, although i dont have many subscribers i am very very grateful to you all for subscribing to my story. you guys are so cool and made me so happy to have your guys support. sorry if it especially the endinf and if it is too long. please feel free to give me tips so i can improve on upcoming stories (possibly another changsoo fic ;) lol) . but once again thank you so much for reading :D and to my best friend hope it wasnt disappointing? 

Happy reading :)

love Violet xx