CHAPTER 6

MARRIED TO A BEAST

“I-is that her?” I said as I pointed to the little baby that Doojoon was holding.

“Shh! don’t wake her up…” he whispered. “Here, hold her.” He said and before I could even step back he handing the baby to me.

“I might drop her” I said. I was panicking and was trying to give the baby back.

“No you won’t drop her. Just hold her like this.” He said as he was trying to fix my hand.

“What if she wakes up?”

“Don’t worry her mom is in the other room.” he said before he left me with the baby.

“Yah, yah!” I whispered to Doojoon.

“What?”

“I really don’t know what to do” I said.

“Don’t worry you’ll know what to do. You’re the father, use your fatherly instinct” he said before finally leaving me alone.

I stood there hopeless. I looked at her. She was beautiful. It’s the first time I saw her, she looks so fragile.

“I told you, you’ll learn to love her.” I heard umma said from behind.

“Here, take her. I don’t want her.” I said and gave her to my umma.

She was shocked at my gesture. I went straight to the living where everybody was.

“Finally.” My appa said as I sat down across him. I can see everyone was staring at me except for Min Jee.

“Junhyung, we all agreed that you should marry Min Jee.” The company’s president said.

“I somehow agree to them.” Min Jee said. I looked at her then she looked away.

“Are you serious? We can’t get married!” I said to her.

“At first I didn’t agree to it. But I thought of the baby.” She said to me and looked at me straight in the eyes.

“What about her? You’re young; you’re beautiful, you can find any boy you want that can stand as her father. How can you all be sure that the baby is mine?”

“Junhyung, if you think that I’m that girl then I wouldn’t come here if it wasn’t you. I don’t need your money ok? I just want her to have her father.”

I looked at the baby that my umma was carrying, she looked so happy.

“Fine…” I said. My umma is my weakness I haven’t seen her this happy for so long.

“But how about the public? What will happen to Beast?”

“That’s why we’re here” the president said. “We’ve come to an agreement that this marriage will not be revealed until the right time has come. Only your manager and the other members know.”

“Ok. Whatever.” I said.

“Then ok. Let’s plan the wedding!” my umma said. She was a little bit excited but I could still sense the awkwardness in the room.

“Let’s give Junhyung and Min Jee a time to talk.” appa said before leaving the room.

“I don’t have anything to say to her.” I said coldly.

“But I do.” She said to me.

Everyone left us both alone in the living room.

It was quiet for a moment.

“Junhyung, I swear I didn’t want any of these” she said.

“In the first place why did you keep the baby? Why didn’t you just abort it?!” I was so angry at her and can’t keep it in.

“I thought of that also, but I just can’t kill a baby, it’s still a human being. I was hoping that I’ll never see you again that’s why I kept her.”

“That’s not a good reason!” I said as I stood up.

“Then what?! Do you want me tell you that I don’t have a family?! She’s the only family I have so why would I abort her?! I don’t want you ok?! I just want her to meet her real father! I want her to have her real father beside her as she grows up and doesn’t end up like me!! I'm not doing this for me, it's for her!”

She said I could see the tears from her eyes as she walked out of the room. I followed her to the kitchen where everybody was. They all looked at me when they saw her crying.

“I’ll take them home.” Doojoon offered and my umma agreed.

“I’ll be in my room.” I said as I walked away.

It kept on repeating inside my head what Min Jee said.  “I want her to have her real father beside her as she grows up and doesn’t end up like me”. I don’t know what to do. What will happen to us? What will happen if Hyuna finds out about this?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update but thank you for the comment and hello to the new subscribers! ^_^