CHAPTER 4

MARRIED TO A BEAST

I never expected to see him again. I know that this is a small industry, people know each other specially stylists, big companies hire the most popular designers and stylists to do their celebrities. I didn’t expect to meet him again not this time I guess.

I was walking when suddenly my water broke.

“Oh, not now” I thought to myself. I started to walk a little faster but somehow the pain is starting to sink in making me scream a little.

I tried to scream a little more for someone to come and help me but I think it wasn’t loud enough.

“h-help! Please?!” I screamed one more time.

Then I heard someone running from behind me. I looked at him who he was.

“Don’t worry I got you.”

I don’t know how he did it or how he got the strength to carry me over the bench. But know I was seated on the bench where I was a while ago.

“Wait for me here. I’ll go get some help.”

Before I could say anything he was gone looking for help.

I was trying to catch my breath and holding the pain in. All of a sudden someone was already there, it was Mrs. Yong.

“Oh gosh honey, hold on. Junhyung already called a doctor. They’ll be here in a minute. Do you want me to call your husband?” she said calmly.

“NO!” I shouted. It wasn’t my intention to shout at her but I can’t control my emotions the pain is really killing me.

“Why? He needs to know!” Mrs. Yong insisted.

“No! He doesn’t!”I can’t really think straight right now.

All I can see was Mrs. Yong got my bag and was looking for my phone.

“But your parents need to know this.” She said as she got my phone and as if she was searching for something.

I couldn’t believe how long was it taking for help to come.

“Only one person on speed dial and it’s also busy?”

“My secretary’s busy!” I said.

“Where’s the father?” she keep  on saying “you shouldn’t be alone this time”

She was being ridiculously nagging me about the father but I don’t know what to tell her. The pain was getting into my head and also her non-stop nagging.

“Alright! Her father doesn’t know ok?!” I shouted at her and made her stop for a while.

 

I don't know how long was it when Junhyung and a nurse finally came. He carried me and placed me on the wheel chair that they brought.

“What took you so long?” I shouted.

“Mianhe, I got a little lost in the hospital.” He said as he was briskly walking at my side holding my hand while the nurse is pushing me to one of the room.

When we finally got to one of the room they placed me on the bed and dressed me into a hospital gown.

I can barely hear the other nurses and the doctor talking. I was feeling weak and tired.

“Is she going to be ok?” I heard Junhyung asked.

“Your wife is going to be ok. She’s just tired.” the doctor said.

“No, uhm, I’m not her….”

“Is she not yet ready to give birth?” Junhyung’s umma said before Junhyung was able to finish his sentence.

“We still need to wait a little more.” The doctor said before leaving.

“Min Jee, we’ll just leave you for a moment so you could take a rest.” Mrs. Yong said to me while placing the loose hair on my face to the back of my ears. i forgot how having a mother feels again, but seeing Mrs. Yong made me feel a little better.

“It’s ok Mrs. Yong, you still have places to go. I can take care of myself.”

“Call me umma instead. I’m free for the rest of the day, you need someone right now, Junhyung and I will not leave you here alone.”

“It’s really ok, Mrs. Yong, I’ll just call my secretary.”

“I told just call me umma.”

It was weird to call her umma since she really is the grandmother of the child that I was carrying.

“Mianhe, u-umma.”

“We’ll just be outside. Don’t worry I’ll call your secretary for you” she said before she drag Junhyung outside the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi you! do you like the poster? i love it! please do leave your comments. and thank you to the new subscribers and for the comments :)